I AM JEALOUS! So What?!

The Way We Love Each Other ~♥~

a/n: This is dedicated to 2am2pm for requesting. The very first WooKhun fic from me. well, it is requested and hopefully you like this! 


 

He was clenching his fist while watching the scene from the screen of his iPad. Gritted teeth. Direct killer glare at the screen, right at the hands that were latching and holding each other. you. you director. you scriptwriter. you people that loves this show. you Seyoung! you Wooyoung! You’re actually enjoying this thing! I hate you!

The protruding lips of his own went deeper as he continued watching the so called We Got Married show that featured Jang Wooyoung and Park Seyoung known as the 2Young couple by those annoying - as labelled by Nichkhun - fans. Done watching, he went to the comments box. 46389 comments! He read the top comments shown.

2YoungFTW: Aren’t they just soooooo adorable?? Go get married for real both of you! I shipped them hard!

He snorted

Woobabyismine: -Mind you! He’s mine!!!- Whyyyyyy??!! I cant!! I wanna hate you Seyoung but I just can’t!! Jdsfhgdkcfbjekcvejge both of you are just so adorable!!!

He rolled his eyes.

Khunyoung2Young: Idk but damn both of you! So ing adorable and even though I’m still shipping Khunyoung! You’re both daebak!!

What?! He glared at the id.

KYForever: No mater what!!! No matter how adorable the 2Young couple in this episode, I still shipped WooKhun!!

Finally! He felt his pride soar high.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

That was what happened on last week episode. Today, he watches the new release episode. He knows this show is based on script. He knows everything about this show because he did this before with Victoria. When they were together before, they were not getting as many fans as Wooyoung and Seyoung do. People loves them so much! They’re so cute, adorable, compatible, nice, yada yada everything so good about them. He knows the flow of this show and he now knows how deep the jealousy that Wooyoung felt when he was filming this before and it was all based on scripts - as he always said that to Wooyoung - now he knows. . But he wont show his jealousy of this show even he almost consume the feels and in need of explode everything. He understands everything abut this show so he should not give a and be good to Wooyoung. Still. . 

What the is going on here?!

Now he’s watching when he was in deep thought as the screen shows Wooyoung was back hugging Seyoung in a very sweet and adorable way. “JANG WOOYOUNG!!!! Get your hands off of that woman!!!” He yells at the screen with wide eyes and red face out of anger. He’s so freaking jealous right now and he needs to get fresh air of Wooyoung going to notice his changes. He takes deep breath and continue watching the show with rage and cursing here and there watching Wooyoung, his Wooyoung being pampered by that woman. He knows and noticed that the bastard is enjoying this pampering session by an older girl. you . He’s mine! I am the only person that can touch him that way!

He proceeds to the comments box of the show and he throw his iPad on the bed right after reading the first comment. Damn you! Damn everyone for liking this! I need my Wooyoung now! I need this show to end right now! He takes his jacket and walks out of the house to take fresh air. He strolls the road and get his first ice cream with his protruding lips recalling the first time Wooyoung tell him about the news of he’s joining the WGM. They argued but Wooyoung logic always wins and after a hot make up session with Wooyoung throwing his very last sanity and lots of sweet nothings from Wooyoung after that. He was cradled in the younger arms and agreed to Wooyoung decision. He kissed Nichkhun’s lips and pampered the spoiled boy in his arms with promises that he wont forget and will always love the older. Nichkhun just really loves the younger.

“I agreed because it was a request from JYP and it’s for everyone else, Hottests and all. I love you. You’ve done this before and you know the flow well, you wont get jealous easily aight baby? Why can you do this show but I can’t? I will behave well love. I love you. Remember that. No one can change that”

He smiles softly. I love you too Wooyoung. He walks down the street and finally stopped when he arrives at the park and he sits down as the bench provided at the park. He stares at the kids playing around the park and soft smiles finally turning into a toothless smiles. He remembered all those memories he had with Wooyoung at the park. Running and playing like little kids. All those secret kissing and hugging. He grins. 

Deciding to get back home, he walks back home and his step halts when he saw the apple of his eyes is holding hands with the from the show walking inside a cafe, not noticing the camera inside the cafe. Way to ruin my mood again. He walks faster to the cafe and looks around. He notices the camera all over and those PDs giggling like a bunch of idiots. He looks more and sees - what the ! - his Wooyoung is feeding the ! this! He run back home and he surely will sulk all day with Wooyoung later. You’re sleeping on the couch tonight bastard! He slams the door hard and throw Wooyoung’s pillow with a blanket at the couch. He sticks a sticky note on the pillow.

I HATE YOU!

SLEEP ON THE COUCH TONIGHT BASTARD!

Wooyoung gets back home later that night and as Nichkhun heard the fumbling sounds of the keys he run inside the room and locks it. He is pouting while listening to Wooyoung movements. The latter gets inside and stops his steps when he sees his pillow and the blanket at the couch. He walks there and take the sticky note. Small smile tugs on his lips and he stares at the shut door of the bedroom. It’s not the he didn’t see Nichkhun was at the park when they were filming WGM this evening. He looked so frustrated. Did I manage to make him jealous over us? He giggles softly not caring if Nichkhun heard him. 

He walks to the bathroom, taking a night shower and luckily his clothes were at the laundry room still there as he takes the needed clothes and walks back to the couch. Since he’s jealous and all, I’m all yours, couch. He knows just the way to make Nichkhun get the hell out of that room. Ignores everything. Within minutes, Nichkhun will be out and check on him. He smirk and acting sleeping on the couch.

On the other hand, Nichkhun goes to the bed and waiting for Wooyoung to confront and console him but the younger is not even knocking the door. He heard the shower and the sound of the steps around the house yet Wooyoung is ignoring him. That bastard. He gives up on waiting and when he put his ear on the door, he hears nothing. This is weird. He opens the door slowly and peeks outside. He sees Wooyoung strands of hair from the couch and he glare at the hair. Why the hell you did not come and persuade me back!!! He wants to yell as he walks outside but looking at the peaceful state of Wooyoung sleeping. He couldn’t bear it but mentally squeals at the feature of his handsome boyfriend. He’s so handsome I just can’t sleep without him. 

Despite being mad and all, he caress the younger cheeks softly and stares at the feature. Suddenly, Wooyoung grab the older wrist and pulls him in his embrace causing Nichkhun to yelp and slumps into the tight hug. “Gotcha!” Chuckles Wooyoung making Nichkhun pouts again and try to push the younger away from him. “Yah! Let me go! Let me go you bastard!” he struggles weakly. “What did you just called me? Bastard? What?” Wooyoung says cheekily. “You need to be punished” and that stops Nichkhun from struggling replace by sniffling and little sobs. Wooyoung looks at the older worried as he tightened the hug. 

“Baby, why? What happened? Why are you crying? I’m here. You know I hate to see you cry” he soothes the older boy and draw circle being his back. What is going on here. Is this out of the jealousy? “Tell me what’s wrong. Tell m-” he is cut by the sobbing creature as the creature punch his chest hard “This is all your fault! I hate you! You little sneaky, damn bastard!” He looks at the person head in  his embrace. He smiles softly. “What did I do wrong?” He asks softly. 

Nichkhun finally raises his head and glares at the younger causing him to swallow his lumps and looks back at the piercing eyes of his mad boyfriend. Okayy. He is mad. Really mad. “What did you do wrong?! You did not just ask me that!” Nichkhun literally yells at the younger with those red nose and ears making Wooyoung squeals inside even though the boyfriend of him is really mad. He’s so cute when he’s mad. Oh God, please help me. He holds the older waist firmly. “Look at you acting all lovey dovey with Seyoung-ssi and being all spoiled with her! Who do you think you are?!” The menacing glare and those tears are just adorable “Urm... I’m Jang Wooyoung” he answers wearily. “You’re Jang Wooyoung?! You’re what?!” Nichkhun almost punch the younger if not by the quick act by Wooyoung holding the older hands. He sits up, causing Nichkhun to follow him and sits beside him.

“Wait, are you jealous?” he smirks at the older causing Nichkhun to glare at the younger smirk. Damn you! I am jealous! “I AM JEALOUS! So what?!” he emphasizes the words making Wooyoung hugs him so sudden. “Damn! You’re so cute!” He chuckles “Let me go you silly bastard! Stop laughing! I’m serious” Wooyoung chuckles at the adorable creature in his arms. “I thought you said before, you wont get jealous because this is all on script y’know. You told me so before after the first episode of my filming.” Nichkhun is silence when Wooyoung teases him. “I am but... But people are just annoying and you’re just bad being clingy and all around her. Being lovey dovey and all around that witch! You’re bad! People are just damn! They even like you both being together! You’re mine! Mine and no one else’s!” That protruding lips are just so adorable.

Wooyoung chuckles and caress the older cheeks. “Well I am yours. Always. But... I managed to make you jealous. You deserve that because you did this to me many time when you’re with that before. So, this is what do we call it as revenge.” The smirks that he so proud of is presented for Nichkhun as he gapes at the younger. He did not just do that to test my jealousy?! “Yah! I... I hate you!!” cried Nichkhun while punching the younger chest multiple times until Wooyoung holds the hands while chuckling. “I’m sorry okay? Please? I’m sorry. Please forgive me. I love you. Only you. No one else. Please forgive me.” He pleads the older using his ultimate weapon and obviously Nichkhun will always fall for that. The Jang Wooyoung Aegyo. Nichkhun pulls him and captured his lips in fierce kiss. “Don’t you dare to fall for her you bastard!” he threats the younger as he smiles softly and pecks the older lips.

“I belong to you my dear baby. Only you.” He grins at the older as he kisses again those addictive lips of Nichkhun. “No mater what. I will always love you, even after the WGM end with the 2Young. Even after I make you jealous since the start of my WGM. Even after Seyoung Noona encourage me to actually kiss you in front of her” Nichkhun grins “Yea, Yea even after she asked you to kiss me in- wait, what?! She knows?” he is mortified looking at the now innocently grinning Wooyoung as the younger carry him bridal style to their bedroom. He nodded. “Of course, she’s so kind and she even actually shipped us both” He says casually as he put the older on the bed and hover above him. “Really?” Nichkhun asks with the big doe eyes he got causing Wooyoung to chuckles again and pecks his lips multiple times. “Yes. I love you Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. Only you. My one and only boyfriend and dearest,” he kisses the older lips hard after he saw the big adorable grins from Nichkhun and everything escalated quickly.  


 

a/n: as always not proofread. Sorry. Btw. I hope all of you like this and please subscribe and upvote!! Requests are open for anyone. The point is I dun wanna write scene because I think I already lose my touch in writing even I find this lame. I think I lose my touch. T_T

Thank you for reading!!! Comments are loved!!! 

xoxo - jangkhunyounghunny ♥♥♥