Crushstruck ♥

The Way We Love Each Other ~♥~

-1062 words-

 

                That day was the first time he stepped into his new school since he moved last week. He searched and searched the main office for his schedule and school direction. He walked aimlessly with some eyes looked at him in confusion and he heard whispers from them.

                “He’s the new student?”

                “OMG! He’s so handsome!”

                “He’s the new student here huh? So handsome,”

                “That’s the new student! Damn! He’s hot! I’ll make him mine,” and many more. He mentally smirked at some compliments but frowned because they’re freakingly whispering without even helping him searching the main office.

                “Ouch!” he bumped with someone as he stumbled backward and gained his balance as he grabbed the other person waist to avoid him from falling. He heard gasped and another whispers from the other student.

                “OMG! He’s dead!”

                “Damn he’s going to regret bumping with our cute prince,”

                “Awww~ they’re looked cute together, look at the way he hold oppa’s waist,” he snapped out of his thought upon he heard that whisper, he looked at the widened eyes boy in his arm, those chubby cheeks, the red small plump lips, those adorable eyes and the pointy nose, not to forget the almost perfect eyebrows and jawline. He felt his stomach did summersaults and his eyes didn’t late to see pink blusher on the chubby cheeks.

                “Can you let go of me now?” he let go of the boy’s frame and scratched the eback of his neck and smiled awkwardly.

                “S-sorry,” he mentally slapped himself because of stuttering as the former just shrugged his shoulder.

                “You’re the new student here right?” he nodded his head as the latter reached out his hand for a handshakes and he more than willingly took the hand.

                “Wooyoung, Jang Wooyoung,” the latter introduced himself to him.

                “Nichkhun, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul,” Wooyoung raised an eyebrow when he heard the hard name of Nichkhun as he chuckled at the confuse expression of Wooyoung.

                “Just call me Khun or Nichkhun,” he said and got a nod from the former and again he heard whispers from the other students.

                “Woah, our oppa talked with that new boy,”

                “Damn, how come he got Wooyoung attention easily, he’s new!”

                “Whatta ! The school cute and cold prince is talking with the new boy? He rarely talked with us,”

                “Freaking ignored them, and you follow me,” Nichkhun snapped out to reality and follow the boy. He’s been wondering, ‘who’s Wooyoung actually, prince? This cute creature here is the school prince? He’s cold to everyone?’ lots of questions stuck in his mind. He kept on walking following Wooyoung until they reached a door and ion it written –Principal – Park jinyoung–  

                “Let’s go in,” Nichkhu just follow him and having some welcome chit-chatting with the principal as Wooyoung left him alone with the principal in the middle of chit chatting without even bidding goodbye to the elder.

                “Let him be, he always like that and well, he’s cold himself, I forced him to welcome you,” JYP said and received a nod from Nichkhun.

                “So, sir, why did everyone called him cold prince and is he a prince?” he asked dumbfoundedly and got chuckles from JYP. He blushed as he rememberd his question.

                “No, he’s just a normal boy, they called him cold prince because he rarely talked with the student here, easy call, he’s snobbish something likes that but I know my niece. He’s not snobbish or what, but that’s his attitude, he really picky when choosing friend. He was called Prince because he’s the grandson of this school director and ofcourse everyone is trying to get his attention, and to no avail, the prince is cold himself, try to be his friend and this is your schedule this whole year. Welcome to AngAngel High,” he talked and talked without stop as Nichkhun nodded showing he understand and smiled at JYP as they shook hands and he headed out from the office heading to his class.

                Each eyes was looking at him upon he entered the classroom and he could feel a particular pair of eyes intensely looking at him and he searched it. He saw Wooyoung was looking at him intensely and when their eyes met, Wooyoung changed his gaze and looked outside the windows showing no affection towards his presence.

                “Hi, I’m Nichkhun, Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul. You can call me Khun or Nichkhun and nice to meet you,” he introduced himself and got some cheers from the class causing him to smile in relief.

                “Okay, Nichkhun, you can sit there, beside Wooyoung,” Ms. Kim said and he swear he saw the younger eyes widened in instant and blush crept on his chubby cheeks. He smile at the teacher and headed to the boy as he could feel lots eyes shooting daggers towards him but he ignored them. He could feel butterflies in his stomach as he walked closer to the table. ‘Mommy, thanks for asking me to follow you move, I finally found the apple of my eyes,’ he mentally thanks his mom and finally reached to his seat and sat beside the stiffened boy.

                “Hey, Youngie, we meet again, please take care of me here,” he said slowly not wanting people to hear him and he could see the boy cheeks turn bright red before he just nodded his head and looked to the front ignoring Nichkhun.

                Nichkhun smiled blissfully looking at the adorable blush on the boy cheeks and chuckled lowly after that as he looked to the front concentrating to the teacher.

                “You’ll be mine soon, Jang Wooyoung, I love you school cold prince” he suddenly whispered huskily at the boy causing him to stun and again his cheeks turned crimson red as his eyes looked everywhere but to Nichkhun. He chuckled lowly at the reaction and finally concentrated back to his lesson with the boy beside him flustered with his heart thumped in crucial pace. ‘I’m so in love with this new boy, damn him,’ that what Wooyoung thought before he decide to hold the latter hand under the table causing him to abruptly looked at him with widened eyes but in instant he changed to a warm gaze and a loving smile plastered on his face as he run his thumb in circle at certain spot on the younger hand with the hands intertwined and they kept with their lesson in class.

 

------------------------------------

okay...this was an instant idea..haha..I just got this idea few hours ago :P kekekeke...hope you enjoy this and please have a nice day/night ^^ hehehe... cooment and subscribe^^ anyway thanks for those who support me^^ 

so I wanna say Happy Eidl Fitr to all of the Muslim readers and may this Ramdhan blessed by Him and we could enjoy our Eid..hehehe..take care always

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny ♥♥♥