A Confession from My Crush -Part 3 [Chanho missing each other]-

The Way We Love Each Other ~♥~

-1592 words-

 

                Both Chansung and Junho are lover way earlier than the elders Khunyoung and Taecsu. They already confessed their feeling in a much better way than both Khunyoung and Taecsu. Nowadays, both Chanho are really busy with their schedule and don’t have much time together since Chansung is always at Japan filming his drama there. Junho always feel lonely because of his Channie not always with him and both Khunyoung and Taecsu couples always do PDA in front of him. Junho  felt jealous over them and he just wanted his Channie to be back earlier than he should be. He cried every night because of missing his Channie.

                Meanwhile at Japan, Chansung was enjoying his filming day but when the break time, he really wanted to call Junho and tell him how much he missed the elder and wanted to go back to Korea ASAP! He can just think of his Nuneo and craving for the elder touch and soothing words towards him.

Chansung’s POV:

                Awwh..i missed him! I missed my Junho!!!can I go back home now. How come Taecyeon hyung finished his filming earlier than me and get Junsu hyung attention now. I almost cry then think of it. I want my Junho now! My mind screamed all over the heels.

                “Chansung!” I turned to the person who called me. Ah, Minjae hyung~

                “ssup?” I said. He smacked the back of my head making me pout at him.

                “Use your honorific you little boy. I’m much older than you pabo! And your pout won’t win anything towards me.” I keep on pouting at him and look at him with khunfused look.

                “Ah yeah~you can go back to Korea tonight or you wanna go back tomorrow since you look a little tired. Your filming will be suspended to next week. The director said you might miss your family but in my head you just wanna see Junho as much as I wanna banned all of you from that dorm because when all of you being together in each respective room. The house will filled with chaos sounds and well I hate that! I can’t get enough sleep because of that. Remember that I’m your manager pabo!” I don’t even hear anything after he told me that we can get back to Korea. My face lifted with happiness when suddenly my head being smacked again by Minjae hyung. The ? I give him the –what-the- look.

                “You listened me or not?!” he glared at me.

                “Yeah what?i heard that we will go back to Korea “ I replied him sarcastically.

                “Yeah then?” he asked me and I just give a blank expression.

                “You’re hopeless Chansung. We’re going back tonight.” Minjae hyung keep talking and I just keep on listening with the wide grin on my face.

                “Oh yeah~did any of the member know that we’re going back to the dorm tonight?” I looked at Minjae hyung and he just shook his head showing that everyone didn’t know anything. I plastered a wide evil grin on my face as something played on my mind. Euheuheuheuheu. I’ll make surprise for my Nuneo baby~he must be shock later.

End of POV

                It was already midnight when both Chansung and Minjae arrived safely at their dorm. Chansung tip-toed to his shared room with Junho but before he barged in the room silently he heard soft sobbed inside the room.’who’s crying in the middle of night?’ he asked himself and get into the room silently when he saw his one and only Nuneo baby curled in ball on their bed crying while hugging Chansung’s pillow.

                “Channie-ah,*sobs* I miss *sobs* you. Ppalli *sobs* come *sobs* back home *sobs*” he heard Junho talked in between the sobbed. He smiled tenderly at the boy’s figure in front of him and s his arms around the latter’s waist and kissed the latter’s neck. Junho jump a bit because of shocked. He almost smacked the stranger hard when he saw Chansung looked at him innocently.

Junho’s POV:

                Tonight seems going to be the same night as before but why tonight I miss him darn much? I want him right here and right now but how am I going to get him? I want Chansung! I want my Channie!!!!!! I stomped my feet on the floor before pouting and get on the bed hugging Channie’s pillow and inhale the scent that Chansung’s left on the pillow. I felt my eyes started to form a tears lake. I started crying while hugging the pillow soaked it with my precious tears.

                “Channie-ah,*sobs* I miss *sobs* you. Ppalli *sobs* come *sobs* back home *sobs*” I said between my sobbed.  I don’t even feel the presence of another person in this room since I’m too into my need for Chansung when suddenly there’s someone hugging me by my waist and kissed the back of my neck. Whatta hell! I was shocked and jump out of the bed and wanna just smacked on the stranger but my action stopped immediately when I saw the person that I missed so much this entire week. My Chansung is here now. OMG!!! I can’t say anything I just stood there dumfounded when he get up from bed and take both of my hands, make them circled on his neck and he closed his face toward me.

End of POV

                Their faces just closed by inches when Junho suddenly hugged Chansung and burst out crying again soaked on Chansung’s shirt. He cried over and over again while calling Chansung’s name plenty of time and hit his back. Chansung let out chuckles and rocked Junho’s back to sooth him. finally Junho stopped crying but still sniffed and keep on clinging on Chansung without the guts to release him more. Chansung almost get asleep waiting for his baby boy to stop crying. He give his best tender smile to Junho as he stopped crying. The laid on the bed with Junho on top of him intensely look at his orbs. Chansung just smile and wipe the tears stain away and kissed both of the swollen eyes.

                “Nuneo-ah. I missed you. i missed you damn much, too much till I can’t handle it. Are you okay? And yeah I know u miss me darn much so I’m here. Don’t cry more okay. I don’t wanna see those precious tears of yours keep on flowing.” Chansung said while caressing Junho’s cheeks with his thumb and smile again. Junho just nodded as a reply but he looked back at Chansung and opened his mouth to talk.

                “urm. Channie-ah, all of the hyungs make me jealous because of the PDA they made in front of me. That’s why I missed you so much and they just keep on smirking at me while teased me with ‘ Junho ya, jealous much? You want it from Chanana? Haha. Just wait till forever. Mehrong’ how come I don’t cry over that teases. They really are bad hyungs” Junho keep on talking while imitate Taecyeon’s tease toward him before and pouting but Chansung just chuckled over that and make Junho smacked his chest playfully.

                “awwh~my Nuneo want me to revenge huh? I will take a revenge on what they do to my Nuneo” Chansung said sarcastically and Junho just nodded cutely at him making Chansung steal his lips with a simple peck. Junho stiffened at his place and only looked at Chansung blankly. Suddenly Chansung rolled them making himself on top of Junho and smirked evilly at the latter who was blushing that time.

                “Before that, I want my present for my comeback today eventhough I don’t make any surprise for you. So~Nuneo-ah. Ya know what I want but-“ Chansung smirked turned to a pout.

                “But?” asked the oblivious Junho.

                “But I’m too tired actually from the film site rushed back home just because the director give me a week free.” said Chansung with the same pout which was still plastered on his puckering lips. Junho chuckled a little.

                “awwh~poor my Channie. It’s okay though. We can do it later. You need your sleep.” Junho just chuckled over Chansung cute act. He pecked on Chansung pouty lips and pushed Chansung to make him laid on the bed.

                “Just kiss me then, Nuneo baby. Gimme the goodnight kiss” Chansung pursued his lips towards Junho. He turned to face Chansung and s his arms around Chansung neck and locked both of their lips for a sloppy kiss but Chansung deepened the kiss and he started to explore Junho’s cavern as Junho started to moan slowly. The parted from the kiss to fill their lungs need of oxygen. They looked at each other eyes before Chansung give Junho another peck on the lips and hug the latter as they drifted to their dreamland.

-xoxoxoxo-

                “awwwwhh~ I thought there’ll be some hot ty inside there! Cheh what innocent they a- owwww!!” Taecyeon rubbed his head when someone smacked on his back head and he saw Junsu give him a deathly glare. Nichkhun and Wooyoung just laughed at the scene.

                “Anyway Channie just back for a week. We still have time to tease them later” Nichkhun said sarcastically and got a smack from his lover, Wooyoung. He then hugged the younger while rub his head and pouting at the boy. “arrasseo,. Arrasseo. Junho got enough from us. Just let them be” Nichkhun still pouting but with a peck from Wooyoung he smiled his brightest smile. So, all of them go back to their room to get a sleep while Minjae just sleep in his room oblivious about everything.

----------------------------

end

so, this is where i put the other 2PM along..haha..hope you really enjoy the otehr couples..keke..feedback please and thanks^^ *give candies*.

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny   ♥♥♥