A Confession from My Crush -Part 2 [Khunyoung]-

The Way We Love Each Other ~♥~

-1708 words-

 

                Wooyoung was upset. He really..really..really upset. He slammed the door behind him making both Junho and Junsu jump a little because of the loud sound. They looked at each other then, shrugged their shoulder and continue watching the TV.

Wooyoung’s POV:

Eish! What had happened to me?! I’m so going to be nuts. Why did I get jealous over them? Aigoo~ he’s really something. I really mad at myself because being such a jelly person and m becoming jelly over Nichkhun. That’s Nichkhun for God’s sake! He’s my ing bestfriend yet I’m in love with him. Opps. Did I just say that I’m in love with him? Errr…err.. *scratch back of my head* aish~fine! Im in love with him but I shouldn’t be jealous over Khuntoria~ it just show. I should be happy for him. Talked about Nichkhun, he really is something. Everytime he smile, laugh and even a little closer to me and maybe brushed our skin sometimes when we walking or sit anywhere, I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. He’s really going to make me insane because of him.

End POV

                Nichkhun reached home when it’s already midnight but he can see that the Jun brothers still watching TV and he don’t even see any glimpse of Wooyoung around the house.

                “Where’s Wooyoung?” he asked then both of the guys pointed at Wooyoung room without looking at Nichkhun. When he step inside the living room he noticed not just the Junbros there but Chansung which was lying and sprawling his leg on the floor. He can feel something is different with the dorm atmosphere. It kinda awkward and something fishy happened.

                “What’s going on around here?” he asked again. Now both the Junbros looking at him not to mention Chansung glance at Nichkhun too.

                “We don’t know. This evening he slammed the door and till now he don’t even getta hell out of that room even for dinner.” Junsu said as he turned back to watch the TV. Chanuneo also turned their head watching the TV back without saying anything. Nichkhun went to the kitchen and drink a glass of water. He prepared some foods to give to Wooyoung later but he bumped on Wooyoung on his way out of the kitchen with the tray of foods and water. Wooyoung just past him without saying anything, drink a glass of water and went back to his room without even send a glance to Nichkhun. He stood there dumbfounded at the younger action.

Nichkhun’s POV:

‘What the is goin on with him?’ I asked myself as I put the tray on the kitchen counter and still standing there dumbfounded at Wooyoung’s action towards me. We should at least share a friendly hug whenever we’re home or whenever either one of us finished our schedule but today not just the hug but even a glance from him, I don’t get either. What had happened towards him?

                “Khun hyung, make way please, I wanna take something to drink” I snapped out of my thought when Chansung tapped on my shoulder and start talking. I step aside to give him some space to get in the kitchen. I take the tray of foods and make my way to Wooyoungie room. I hesitate at first wether want to knock or not. I’m really khunfused about his action towards me. He’s not always like this when I’m with him or when I’m around him.

                Okay, you must be khunfused too right?haha. Let me tell you this, a big secret I’ve ever keep from anyone. I bet you already know. Okay, I’m having a big crush towards that cute chubby cheeks boy. He really mesmerized me by any of his action especially when he did whine at me and tugged on my sleeve or even my hand about the other member that bullied him. His action kinda send shiver to my spine because of the heat transfer from his hand and I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. The tingling feel that make me wanna pounce on him on the spot. Okay Khun! Snap it out! Gosh! He really can make me crazy but well, I’m a good actor of course..hahaha.. I’m always act cool and talk to him like we always do and I’m afraid that we’re going to be awkward if I confess to him. I’m really afraid he will reject me and make our friendship little awkward.

                Ok, now I need to knock on this door. I hold the tray with my right hand and knocked on the door then opened it when I heard Wooyoung’s voice said that the room was not even locked. I get in the room and can see his shocked expression then turned to a cold one within a minute.

End POV

                “What do you want?” asked him coldly with the unreadable expression. He stood and looked right through Nichkhun brown orbs and looked away in a split second. Nichkhun put the tray on Wooyoung table and take a step toward Wooyoung as the younger boy step backward. He glared at Nichkhun when he already can’t move because of the wall behind him and abruptly Nichkhun stopped his feet and stood there looking at Wooyoung with their distance only a few inch by the foot.

                “What do you want?” still with the stern voice and the glare. Nichkhun just acted cool and asked back with his calm voice.

                “What happened? Why did you acted like this huh? Such suddenly you changed so cold like this” he blurted out his confusion towards Wooyoung which now softened a bit.

                “n-nothing” he stuttered. He cursed under his breath because of the stuttering. Nichkhun smirked with the stuttered Wooyoung. He move towards Wooyoung and trapped Wooyoung with both of his hand pressed on the wall.

                “It’s not nothing. You we’re stuttered Wooyoungie. What actually happened? What did I do?” he put one of his hands on Wooyoung shoulder making the younger boy jump a bit. Wooyoung just looked down counting on his toes and playing with his fingers. Nichkhun still pressured  Wooyoung with the same questions until he got annoyed by the pressure. He pushed Nichkhun with his might and sent a deathly glare through Nichkhun orbs.

                “Shut up Khun! It’s all your fault! Your ing fault! What did you do to me? I dunno but you! *pointed at Nichkhun’s face* you did make me insane because of you. You make me feel something chill inside of me whenever you’re around me and the feeling of needing you damn much when you’re not here! And today! Today you’re with Victoria being such lover dovey and making me felt jealous over the heels. Why you did that to me? How did you? You’re such something and yes this is all, your fault! You’re f-ummph” Wooyoung was shut by a pair of soft lips on his own. He widen his eyes and his eyes almost out from the socket because he was too shocked at Nichkhun sudden action. He then slowly closed his eyes and snake his arms around Nichkhun’s neck and deepened the kiss. They apart from the kiss when they felt they wanted some air.

                “W-what was that for?” Wooyoung asked and his face was red. He was blushing and his face was as red as tomato or you can say much redder than a ripe tomato.

                “I love you” Nichkhun confessed and again make the younger boy shocked. Wooyoung feelt his tear gland broken down and he let out a tear running down his right chubby cheek. Nichkhun wiped the tears and caressed his cheek. He closed the distance between their faces again and felt Wooyoung breath on his lips and again he stole the younger lips with a peck. Without even a minute, he felt the younger arms hugging his waist tight hiding his red face on his chest. Nichkhun chuckled and put his arms around Wooyoung, hugging him protectively.

                “I love you Wooyoungie, Victoria and me just doing shows with script and I don’t even have any feeling towards her. It’s only you Woo and I dunno how did you mesmerized me. I love you. How many times you want me to say that precious words? I’ll say it just for you” Wooyoung being a cry baby himself cried and soaked Nichkhun shirt when he heard Nichkhun confession. He really feel loved by his love one. Nichkhun pushed him a bit and again wiped the tears stain on his cheeks. He then peck on Wooyoung’s lips again then smirked.

                “So?” Nichkhun asked with the smirked played on his lips teasing Wooyoung who was blushing hard that time. He looked down on the floor and felt Nichkhun lifted his chin to face him.

                “I. I errrrr…I” Wooyoung can feel his cheeks almost burnt because of the heat. He blushed madly when he looked at Nichkhun and only saw the smirked.

                “You what huh baby?You what?” asked Nichkhun still teasing Wooyoung. He still put the smirked on his face when suddenly Wooyoung’s lips pouting at him. he pecked again Wooyoung pouty lips and let out a chuckled.

                “Nado saranghae Khunnie” Wooyoung said then straight hugged Nichkhun hiding his blushing face at Nichkhun’s chest. Nichkhun just laughed and hugged him back.

                 “Here, get your dinner. Why you didn’t take your dinner? Mad at me and don’t wanna get out of this room huh?” Nichkhun said sarcastically making Wooyoung blush again. They ate everything and when Wooyoung drank the water, a drop of water trailed down to his chin through his neck. Nichkhun can’t stand the urged to kiss the younger boy. He attacked Wooyoung’s lips as soon as the younger boy put down the glass. They nibbled on their lips and then Wooyoung parted his lips giving Nichkhun the chance to slip his tongue exploring his cavern.

                They parted when they felt their lungs need oxygen. Wooyoung already lied down on the bed with Nichkhun on top of him hovering his skin under the shirt.

-xoxoxoxo-

“Whatta hell” Junsu can only said that when he heard a loud moans from Wooyoung’s room. “I’m so very sure we’re not goin to get our goodnight sleep tonight” he sighed and the other nodded their head in agreement. 

----------------------------------

tbc...

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny ♥