Coaxing the Baby ~

The Way We Love Each Other ~♥~

-1000 words-

 

                Wooyoung went back home depressingly because of his first solo debut performance lacked and that was all because of the slippery floor. He really hated the fact that he almost slipped down but luckily he regained his balance. He thought he could really show the best performance but the floor made everything ruined. Even the fans telling him that his performance was great, awesome, or whatever, and even he got an award at The Cool Guy Award, he still depressed because of the performance.

                He stepped inside the dorm with a pout formed on his lips, Chansung came to him and gave him his big bear hug and a compliment, but he still sulking even he hugged back the younger. Junsu, Junho, Taecyeon and Junho were at the living room with some snack and he stopped at them before put his award at the awards place. Junsu hugged him and coaxed him to smile and same goes to the others but Wooyoung still didn’t wipe out the pout on his lips.

                “I’m going to sleep,” he said with his sad tone causing the other to sigh in defeat. They can’t coax him and now everyone was waiting for Nichkhun. He’s on his way home from Thailand. Upon the news that Wooyoung almost slipped from his first debut stage, his heart tightened in pain because he was not there for his ‘huswife’ he decide to go back to Korea hours earlier than he should because of his baby boy. He arrived at the airport, swarmed by the fans and he barely manage to get away from the crowd and hop on the van that was waiting for him and headed home but stopped by at a shop.

                “Finally he’s back,” sighed Junsu in relief when he heard the door clicked and then Nichkhun appeared in front of them with worried expression.

                “Hyung, Woodongie still moody, we don’t know what to do now. I’m worried,” whined Chansung while pouting his puckering lips and his eyes brimmed with tears as Junho went to him and hugged his giant lover. The other just nodded at Chansung words causing him to sigh.

                “Where’s him? I need to see him,” he said determined while tightened his grip on the plastic bag that he hold when he get inside the dorm. Taecyeon pointed at the room and he sprinted down to the room, opened the door and saw his baby boy fully covered with the thick blanket and he could see that it was barely shaking showing that Wooyoung was silently cry causing him felt like his heart was stabbed by lots of knives. He walked slowly to the covered lump on the bed and sat at the bed while putting the plastic bag on the nightstand.

                “Woo, baby, open up,” upon hearing Nichkhun’s voice, Wooyoung stiffened and then he opened up the cover and with teary eyes and two flowing rivers on his chubby cheeks, he jumped on Nichkhun and cried his heart out on the older chest, wetting the shirt as Nichkhun soothed him, drawing circle on his back and whispered soothing words until Wooyoung cooled down a bit but still not stop crying. He pulled out Wooyoung from his embrace and wiped the tears on the cheeks with his thumbs lovingly and pecked the swollen eyelid even though the tears still flowing and still b in his eyes.

                “Stop crying please, ah! Here, for you,” Nichkhun took the plastic bag and put it in front of Wooyoung and abruptly he stopped crying and suddenly beaming happily, too happy.

                “Ice cream~” he chirped and from there his eyes, stop watering and his lips curved into smile and took the bowl of chocolate ice cream. He then laughed happily looking at the ice cream. Nichkhun took the spoon inside the bag and feed a spoonful of ice cream to the now beaming Wooyoung and then he gave Wooyoung the spoon as the younger ate all of the ice cream happily. Nichkhun stared at his baby boy and smiled contently, finally he could see the younger smiling face despite his depressed state before.

                “Gomawoyo Khunnie,” Wooyoung beamed after finish the ice cream and put the empty bowl on the nightstand and Nichkhun nodded his head before wiped the stained tears on the chubby cheeks and caressed the cheeks afterwards. He pecked again the swollen eyelids and laid Wooyoung down before he took the empty bowl and throw it in the dustbin. Then, he lay down beside his ‘huswife’ and spooned the younger around his waist as he cuddled closer to his chest.

                “You’re doing great baby, I saw your performance. You’re awesome, don’t be depressed like that, the floor just jealous with your greatness, that’s why it tried to make you fall,” he said and got chuckled from the younger causing him to smile at the boy in his embrace.

                “Laugh more, that thing already past and you can do much better on your real stage soon, now sleep, you’re tired from everything today,” said the older causing Wooyoung to smile happily and peck the older cheek before move his body on top of Nichkhun and kissed the older fully on the lips making him smirked. Teeth clashing, tongue dancing, and muffled moans were heard inside the room and Nichkhun tasted the younger ice cream taste inside the mouth. They parted for oxygen and then Wooyoung cuddled again with Nichkhun as he tightened the hug.

                “Gomawo Khunnie, you’re the best. I love you,” said the younger before drifted to his dreamland as Nichkhun smiled contently at the sleeping boy in his embrace. His eyes diverted to the door and smirked at the pouting Chansung, Junho, Junsu and Taecyeon who were peeking from the door showing that only he can coax the actual baby of 2PM, even though Chansung is the maknae, Wooyoung who always like a baby, his baby boy.

                “I love you more, goodnight baby,” he mumbled before kissed the younger head and joined Wooyoung's dreamland.

----------------------------------------------------

okay...I just got this idea..haha..hope you like this as much as i enjoyed writing this..keke..anyway..his performance at the M!net 20's Choice Award was awesome and yeah that slippery floor just jealous at our Wooyoungie..he made me cried that night and his tracklist was out at teh same day but he depressed...anyway damn! his photo teaser out already!!! just looking at that kjjsgfdsgfbgidskcfhbdkfvw y picture really makes my day and I can just sleep happily and anticipatingly waiting for the MV!! kyaaaaaaa!! okay..I need to relax..anyway..hope you enjoy^^

here's Woo perf at the M!net 20's Choice Award 2012.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKnq71MgMYA&feature=player_detailpage

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny ♥♥♥