From A Far

The Way We Love Each Other ~♥~

-522 words-

 

In a class at a school in Seoul, there’s a boy sat at the back of the class. He’s a boy that loves sitting at the back yet he is a clever boy, the top best student in school and never failed to make everyone envy on his handsome face. His thick eyebrow, brown orbs that could melt you when he stare at you, thin pink lips, the not so pointy nose and hot body perfectly making him the main attention of the school residence.

In the same class, there’s a boy who sat right in front of the class who is always with his friends, never be alone and he’s also the top best student in school, the boy that really cared by his friends. Both of the boys never try to talk with each other instead always do their own businesses. The boy who sat in front of the class always being watched by the boy that sat behind the class without he even notice. Same like everyday and that day, everyone was silently listening to the teacher in front of the class and the boy at the back of the class was looking, precisely staring at the movement of the boy that sat in front. Every movement, even the slightest movement make him smile and thought that the boy just absolutely adorable and cute.

                “Yah Khun,” whispered the person beside him snapped him out of his thought. He looked at his bestfriend beside him cocking an eyebrow.

                “Don’t look at him like that, it was scary. Rather than you stare at him or precisely you’re mentally stripping him everyday, you better make a move, talk to him,” said his bestfriend making him let out trailed of low chuckles as his bestfriend rolled his eyes in annoyance.

                “No Chansung, let it be like this, I’m just his classmate he never notice even though we are at the same rank in school,” said Nichkhun to the boy. His gaze turned back to the boy in front as Chansung also looked at the same boy then looked at his bestfriend shaking his head slowly and smiled at his bestfriend act.

                “You actually like him isn’t it Khun? Wooyoung is cute, adorable and looked at his chubby cheeks, it was squishable,” said Chansung with his adorable act making Nichkhun glared at him and he put up his hands giving up.

                “Don’t do it again, only I can think of him like that,” said Nichkhun sternly causing Chansung to scoffed at the statement.

                “But you never try to get to kow him, go talk to him,” pestered Chansung towards Nichkhun but to no avail, Nichkhun still don’t want to try have a talk with Wooyoung.

                “It’s okay, let me look at him from a far, it’s better,” he said as he looked in front of the class to focus on the class causing Chansung to sigh and continue with his note. As Nichkhun looked to the front and sometimes sending glances towards the boy in front, little did he know that the boy also take a look at him whenever he looked somewhere else.

----------------------------------------

Just feel wanna make a oneshot drable..so here one..hehe..hope you like it..even it short -.-' hehehe..subs and comments~^^ *gives candies*

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny