Another Birthday of Mine ~♥~

The Way We Love Each Other ~♥~
hey sweethearts! omg I've been hiatus for like half a year and finally! I made up by making this one shot..well I know m late /get slapped/ it's Wooyoung's birthday fic but m late for like a month! damn OTL ;-------; sorry bby /bricked/
anyway..this is my return /get shot/ from the very long hiatus...a one shot..I'll try to update my other story soon...maybe /stabbed/
well..enjoy this fellas! urmm..please enjoy^^ 
 
ps: it's unbeta-ad and freak..all of my fiction is unbeta-ed /get slapped again and again/
xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny ♥♥♥
2917 words

                Wooyoung was wandering around the lecture hall with his mind filled with Nichkhun’s busyness and it was near his birthday. He pouted unconsciously when remembering Nichkhun’s schedule for next week and on Tuesday will be his birthday. How they gonna celebrate his birthday together as in a romantic way that he ever dreamt of, he pouted deeper.

Why the hell Khun need to be so busy!

                “Young…Uyoung…WOOYOUNG!” his train of thoughts disappeared to reality and frowned at the person who called his name.

                “Hmm… what do you want?” he asked the latter who was already beside him.

                “I called you for like thousands times!” snapped the younger and Wooyoung gave him a knowing annoyed look.

                “Well, it’s not really thousands, but still! Quite a lot,” he frowned at Wooyoung but he quirked his eyebrow at the younger.

                “What?!” he asked making Wooyoung sighed.

                “Why did you call my name Junho-ya?” he asked the boy and in instant the said boy gaped and knocked his head lightly as in remembering something.

                “Oh ya~ Mr Kim is calling you and he said it was urgent,” told the younger and he nodded before he left the younger just like that making Junho stare at him agape.

He just gone without bidding any goodbye? So cool yet pfffttt..

Wooyoung already in his final year, yes it just a year but he was gifted, so he skipped about few years. He was also known well by the students there as he walked along the corridor towards the lecturer room, he was greeted by students who passed by him and he replied with a slight nod and a simple adorable smile causing some of the girls blushed. He even recognized as Nichkhun’s boyfriend, the CEO of Horvejkul Corp.

                “What do you want hyung?” he asked Mr. Kim or known as Kim Minjun, Nichkhun’s cousin. He met Minjun since he moved to Nichkhun’s apartment after he enrolled to his university. Wooyoung also knew that Minjun is one hella big teaser about his relationship and Nichkhun, always whenever he wants but still, Minjun was a professional to make their personal matter separated from his works. Wooyoung could see Minjun smirk at him as if he knew what’s in Wooyoung’s mind all the time.

                “Sit down first sulky boy, I have something to tell you,” Wooyoung stare at him like he was an alien.

How did he freaking know that I’m being sulky at this kind of moment?

                “Because you can be read like an open book,” said Junsu and again Wooyoung stare at him with the same gaze as Minjun smirk at the younger.

                “Anyway, Khun give me full responsibilities to look out for you this week since he will be so very busy this very week,” informed Minjun and Wooyoung could feel his heart dropped in disappointment hearing the news.

Why??? Why this week?! Why Khunnie??? Why it must be in my birthday week??

His mentality was screaming in desperation wanted to call the older, wanna scream his lungs out to Nichkhun to cancel his schedule for the whole day of his birthday this Tuesday later. He pouted unconsciously and Minjun’s smirk couldn’t be wider.

                “Awww~ is Nichkhun’s baby getting sulkier than before? Do you want me to tell Khun?” making the younger shot eyes daggers towards him. Minjun really enjoyed his life teasing this boy as he was an easy to read and he can show many expressions in a time.

How cute~ you’re lucky Khun…

He mentally smirked at his thought.

                “Ohya~ you’re going to live with me this week because Khun said he had to go to Japan for a week to settle his matters with the clients. So pack some of your stuffs and I’ll pick you up later,” said Minjun so calm even though Wooyoung’s expression already filled with gloomy state.

Nooooooooooo~ I want Khunnie!!

                “But…but…”

                “No buts… you’re gonna see him later before I pick you up later,” stated the older and he ushered the boy out from his room to get back to his class and a sly smile plastered in his lips looking at the sulky retreating boy. He fished out his phone from his pocket and started typing a new message.

To: Khunkkung
From: Daegu-man
 
Done and settled. Carried out with your plan
 
 
 

 

 

 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “I’m sorry baby, it was urgent,” Nichkhun already apologized for like 682548th time but still got a pout as a reply from the younger. Wooyoung didn’t even give any chance for Nichkhun to go even for once.

                “You don’t even tell me anything and I just gotta know about you’re going to Japan from Minjun hyung?! How dare you!” snapped Wooyoung cutely sulking at Nichkhun and even he wished to squish the younger in his arm and kiss the life out of him, he didn’t want to regret his life later since an angry Wooyoung is not a thing to play.

                “But baby! I just gotta know about that this morning and I’ve been calling you but got into the voicemail,” he tried to make excuse and it was successful since Wooyoung remembered that he forgot to charged his phone last night. Finally, Wooyoung looked down and admitted his mistake for not charging his phone so it’s Minjun to get the message of his emergency departure.

                “I’m sorry baby, really sorry, I promise I make it out later, with anything you want baby,” Nichkhun took a step towards the gloomy boy and reached out his hand to the younger ones. Wooyoung looked up and Nichkhun could feel his heart was stabbed by thousand knives because his beautiful lover’s eyes were b with tears. He knew it so well that Wooyoung couldn’t be so far from him because they used to be in each other arms every night. He pulled Wooyoung in his embrace and the younger broken into tears and sobs, wetting the older shirt. Nichkhun drew circle on his back and whispering sweet nothings while kissing the younger head and shoulder in between.

                “It’s okay baby, it just for a week,” reassured Nichkhun as he still rub the younger back, soothing him.

                “I- I don’t want you to g-go,” he said between sobs causing Nichkhun to tighten the hug and kissed the younger shoulder before pulled the younger and kissed the tears away.

                “Baby, a week will pass fast, don’t worry, I’ll call you every day and every night, I promised,” said Nichkhun promising to the younger but then the younger pouted.

He doesn’t even mention my birthday! Did he forget about that?!

His train of thought was vanished as he felt soft lips landed on his own and he returned the kiss with the same passion. They pulled away, panting and Nichkhun rested his forehead on Wooyoung’s.

                “I’ll miss you baby, so much that y-“ he couldn’t even finish his word when the younger initiated another kiss as they make out releasing every feels before they were about to apart and their moment was ruined by the doorbell. They parted and Wooyoung frown.

Damn Minjun hyung! Can’t you be more on time?!

Nichkhun smiled at the younger and then pecked his lips before went to the door, coming back with a grinning Minjun. Wooyoung gave him a deathly glare before he went to his room and took his bag and back with a pout on his lips. Nichkhun smiled at the younger before exchanged glances with the already smirking Minjun. Nichkhun gave him a glare meant ‘you better don’t do anything to him this week or else’ as Minjun just nodded his head annoyingly.

What a possessive bastard! I have my Taeccie!

He rolled his eyes at Nichkhun and then his gaze was adverted to Wooyoung. He smirked at the almost crying boy again.

                “Are you ready Wooyoung? Or you wanna send Nichkhun at the airport? Before you bawling your eyes out at my house later?” mocked Minjun causing Wooyoung to really cry and hugged his lover as Nichkhun gave the latter a real deathly glare. He soothed the boy and after he finally soothed, sleeping in the older arm.

                “I’ll bring him to your house, he’s totally vulnerable in this state, you can just take advantage if I give him to you like this,” warn Nichkhun causing Minjun to rolled his eyes again annoyed.

                “So, what’s the reason for me to come here? It’s a waste!” whined the latter but ignored by Nichkhun as he carried the boy in his arm and put him at the backseat of Minjun’s car.

                “You’re going to send me to the airport later after I put him in his bed,” ordered Nichkhun making Minjun gaped at him.

Whatta-

                “What am I? Your slave?!” snapped the older as Nichkhun gave him his glare, abruptly shut the older up.

 

 

 

 

 

 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 

 

 

 

 

 

                “Make sure he get everything I told you just now and I need the plan to be a succeed,” he said sternly at the already annoying latter in front of him.

                “Yes, Prince… I’ll make sure to take a good care of your baby boy and not giving him chance to know about your plan. You also take care there and don’t forget my orders from Japan,” he said before bidding the younger a goodbye.

 

 

 

 

 

 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s been 4 days since Friday and Nichkhun never failed to break his promise by calling the younger every morning and every night. He will make sure Wooyoung will sleep by his voice and awake also by his voice.

                “Wooyoung-ah… let go out, I’m bored,” requested Minjun when Wooyoung was dazing on the couch and it was an hour before his birthday. Nichkhun didn’t call him yet making him pouted at Minjun as the latter gave him a weak smile.

                “Let’s go sulky boy,” persuaded the younger even he tried his best to reject Minjun’s request.

                “It only this once, and tomorrow is your birthday isn’t it? Why don’t we celebrate it somewhere,” and that got him as Wooyoung finally agree with him. Minjun mentally smirked when his persuades successful.

                “Where’re we going?” asked Wooyoung when they were on the road but Minjun drove quietly while professionally typing on his phone making Wooyoung to pout at the older.

                “Yah, hyung! M talking to you and texting while driving is dangerous!” snapped Wooyoung making Minjun to stare at him in amused.

                “As if you never see me texting while driving Wooyoungie,” that nicknames will be used only for some times and that can make the younger shut his mouth even still pouting.

                “Oh, and you’ll know soon,” finally Minjun answered the younger but that was not what he wanted to hear as he kept on pouting.

Damn, why so secretive?! It’s not like this gonna be a surprise party or what… it just to celebrate my birthday later and where the heck is Khunnie?! Why he didn’t call me yet?!

His lips jutted out even more and Minjun noticed it as he smirked inwardly and replied the last text he got.

To: Khunkkung
From: Daegu-man
 
Coming…in 5 minutes, but I’ll distract him first

 

Send!

Minjun kept on driving and kill the time as Wooyoung become even more curious because the older already round that route for quite times.

                “Hyung… I think we already pass this route,” said the younger as curiosity invaded his system.

                “Yeah I know and I need to find a parking,” excused the older and Wooyoung finally saw an empty spot making him pointed at the spot. Minjun almost sighed in disappointment but when he saw the time he smiled and parked his car. They got out from the car and Minjun went to Wooyoung side.

                “Wooyoung-ah, you go there first, I need to take something,” Minjun pointed the younger a route to seems like garden to Wooyoung eyes and he nodded his head before headed towards the place. His phone was ringing to his lover ringtone. He fished out his phone and picked it up with a big grin forming on his lips as his feet still walking toward the place.

                “Hey baby, am sorry for late,” Nichkhun said in apologetic tone making all the rage inside the younger to vanished like a dust gone by the wind. He hummed happily and still walking. He looked at the time and it left 3 minutes before his birthday and he finally arrived at the place.

                “Baby, y’know I love you right?” said Nichkhun but Wooyoung could sense something was wrong with the older. His pace became slower as frown was visible on his face.

                “Yeah but why did you ask? I love you too,” he said with confident and he heard a heartily laugh from the other line making him smile and blush a bit at his bluntness.

                “And you have to walk further,” suddenly he heard the older voice causing him to stop his pace and quirked his eyebrow.

                “How did you know that I am walking now?” he asked.

He’s in Japan isn’t it? And where the hell is Minjun hyung?!

                “Err… I heard the wind through your place,” Nichkhun gave him excuses and unexpectedly Wooyoung believes him as he sighed in relief. The younger started back his journey and just before he arrived, the clock said it was midnight and he was stunned at his palce.

                “Happy birthday baby, I love you,” there was Nichkhun in front of him, smiling all cheesy and charming. His surrounding was decorated beautifully and he could see tears b in his eyes, feeling surprised and missing his Nichkhun too much. Nichkhun hung up and open his arm with the same smile plastered on his face making Wooyoung literally run towards his embrace. He hug Nichkhun as if his life depended on the latter’s and he broke into tears. Nichkhun chuckles softly but still rubbed his back to sooth him, soon he felt a weak punch was directed on his chest and he chuckled more.

                “How dare you! Why you didn’t tell me that you’re back!” angered the younger cutely as he still in Nichkhun’s embrace. Nichkhun tightened the embrace and kissed the younger shoulder lovingly.

                “I’m sorry baby, again… I’m sorry, and happy birthday baby~” said Nichkhun with his gentle tone, managed to calm the younger making Wooyoung looked up at him. Nichkhun smiles warmly at him causing his cheeks to burn in bright pink colour out of crying and blushing. He wiped the tears away and kissed the younger eyes, so lovingly. He peck Wooyoung’s temple and then towards both of his cheeks until he leaned down to the younger lips. It was barely touching each other and Nichkhun was smiling all cheesy to the anticipate Wooyoung.

                “Happy birthday baby, I love you,” he whispered that on the lips before devouring the younger lips totally, missing the taste of the younger. Wooyoung responded to the kiss with the same passion and finally they parted for oxygen. Their forehead rested against each other and Wooyoung could be seen smiling goofily and Nichkhun peck the lips. He hugged the younger boy and he could hear a muffled ‘thank you’ from the younger as he nodded his head and chuckled at him. Nichkhun  leaned down again to initiate another kiss but disturbed by a fake cough made by Minjun causing both Khunyoung to sigh in annoyance and they faced Minjun who was by then, standing with his boyfriend, Taecyeon. Minjun was smirking at both Khunyoung and Nichkhun could only roll his eyes.

                “Happy birthday Wooyoungie,” wished Minjun and Taecyeon smiled at him saying the same thing before they handed a box of present and Wooyoung accepted that with a big grin on his face.

                “Thank you hyung~” he beamed and wanted to hug the elder but was pulled back by the possessive boyfriend of him as he smile innocently at him. Nichkhun shook his head saying no to his lover to do any skinship with anyone even though later in the college Wooyoung will get tons of presents from his colleagues and fans, that what made Khun pouted a little.

 

 

 

 

 

 

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

 

 

 

 

 

 

They were heading home after celebrating Wooyoung birthday and finally Wooyiung gotta know the truth that he was planning everything with the help on Minjun and he was left oblivious the whole time. He took his things from Minjun house and headed back to Nichkhun’s house with a big grin plastered on his lips.

                “Baby, are you okay the whole time am not here?” asked Nichkhun out of curiosity and the younger nodded cutely. Nichkhun then smiled at the sight as he ruffled the younger hair. They got home and in instant they already in the bed in each other arm. Because of Wooyoung got a class on that day, Nichkhun held himself from attacking the other. Make out and a little touch here and there would be happen but then he never wanted the younger to limp to class. Wooyoung pecked the older lips as he got comfortable in the hug and he smiled at him.

                “Thank you Khunnie, thanks for everything,” he chuckles as Nichkhun peck his lips and smiled so handsomely in his eyes.

                “It’s because I love you baby, so much, you’re welcome,” he said, snuggled the younger and kiss his temple before lulled him to sleep.

                “I love you more Khunnie,” mumbled Wooyoung before he fell into deep slumber and that wasn’t left unheard by Nichkhun as he again pecked the younger temple and drifted to his own dreamland before muffling a ‘happy birthday love’ to the younger ears.