If It Meant To Be, It Will Be

The Way We Love Each Other ~♥~

Hi, it's been a long time. I mean years. LOL. I'm sorry. Basically, I've been busy dealing with work and personal things that I neglect this site. Personally, I've been recuperating myself from the depth of darkness due to personal reasons. This one is probably one time after so long. Who knows when will I update again. Thank you for reading this. Thank you for supporting me all these while. I'm not a good writer I know. I know some of you try to reach me but hardly can get. The last time I was on this site was 4 years ago. Recently I logged in, I saw few comments and yea I'm sorry. You can DM-ed me and we can probably exchange phone number. Why not?

So, yea. Do enjoy this one. I hope you get the vibe. Thanks again. See you when I'll see you.


If It Meant To Be, It Will Be

 

23rd. October, 2014, 12.04pm

“Nichkhun, I know you’re very busy so I have settled your part in the report. We need your full focus on the presentation tomorrow. Take this and study. We’ll see you tonight for tomorrow’s discussion,” irritated by the nag, Nichkhun casually nodded his head and take the USB drive from the nagger hand. He nonchalantly waved his hands and promised for the meet-up.

“Youngie, you’re sure about this? Seems like we’re going to bust our marks for this semester,” Junho looked at Wooyoung, worried really written on his facial expression. “Basically, I have the confidence. You don’t have to worry much,” Wooyoung smiled reassuringly and pat Junho’s head. Despite that Junho still unsure about it, he still felt relieved with Wooyoung assurance.

 

24th. October, 2014, 14.25pm

Loud cheer and applause can be heard from the classroom in second floor.

“A very good and detailed explanation, as expected from your group. Nice teamwork and I can’t help but give extra credit to Nichkhun for the remarkable explanation.” Ms Jiang, the lecturer of the class exclaimed, feeling proud of her student. Expected, only Wooyoung can handle this group well. With a group of 6 people, the most people in the group consist of 2 best students, 1 average, 2 repeated students and 1 troublemaker.

She’s not worried about the group performance at all, despite everyone keep wearying over the troublemaker, Nichkhun. She knew that her best student can handle the group well from the day 1 they being formed. She smiled looking at Wooyoung who had been hugged by Junho, the second-best student in the class. Looks like back then, Wooyoung had no choice at all when these people have to be in his group.

“I already said so wasn’t it?” Wooyoung raised an eyebrow towards Junho, lips twitched in an attractive smirk. Junho heaving a relief sigh and nodded his head. I can’t even beat this guy’s mindset. “You’re the best, I know,” despite the tone sounded disdained, Junho’s eyes betrayed his tone, he feels totally out of calamity and free from worry. Without noticing anything, a certain someone was watching the way Wooyoung communicate with Junho. A smile etched on his handsome feature.

 

15th. September, 2015, 10.15am

“We’re graduating. Finally!” Junho spread his arms and almost hit Wooyoung. Lucky that I have good reflex. “Yea, yea, calm down, tomorrow is the day for us to receive our scroll, can you please relax?” Wooyoung said while Junho tsk-ed at him for being an turned off the excited mood. They walked to their classmates that they haven’t seen since the end of 2014 due to having internship programmes. Everyone been chatting endlessly over their matter.

“Look who’s coming,” Chansung pointed to one person, while everyone looking. Wooyoung stare at the handsome man and smiled softly. At least, he’s graduating with us together. He waved his hands attracting the man to walk to the group. He smirked and reached them. The girls that had been crushing him giving dreamy looks. Over this time, he’s getting more good looking than ever.

 

16th. September, 2015, 16.45pm

Wooyoung walked towards his car and answered the phone call from his boyfriend. “Congrats baby, anything you wished?” he blushed at the voice and open his car door. “There’s nothing I wish more than you’re here watching me receiving the scroll. But you’ve been busy,” he pouted and the other chuckled at the adorable baby.

“I’m sorry. This meeting is very important, I treat you to dinner tonight, okay?” Wooyoung agreed and ended the call after tons to teasing from his boyfriend and his face reddened like crimson, complimenting the hot weather for the day. He came out from the car, pouting and slammed the car door close. When he turned, he saw Nichkhun was walking towards his car. Raising an eyebrow, he waited and looked at the car from his row. Probably, he parked his car here.

Nichkhun stopped at the car beside Wooyoung, open the door and looked at him. Wooyoung eyes met him. “Thanks for treating me well when we were in a group together, I might have failed but you’ve been covering my mistakes well. Congratulations, Jang Wooyoung,” he smiled at Wooyoung causing him to shudder at that attractive smile.

“No, you did well. It was all your efforts. If it’s not you who did the presentation well back then, I don’t even know what can I do with the rest of them, don’t mention Junho, he knew what he’s doing,” Wooyoung gave a cheeky smile continuing, “congratulations to you too. Hopefully that everything will go well for your future. Let’s keep in touch and meet up someday in the future,” Wooyoung smiled and gave Nichkhun a pat on his back. Nichkhun nodded and return the same gesture towards Wooyoung. After small chat, Nichkhun said he’s going back and not staying any longer. Wooyoung hummed and turned his back waving his hand towards Nichkhun, not even noticing that the other guy been standing there watching him till he was out of sight.

 

17th. March, 2017, 00.26am

The ringing through his phone been sounding for about 3 rings when the person on the other line picked up. “Yes, hello?”

“Nichkhun?” Wooyoung try his luck calling this guy. He’s been in stressful part of his life, with his work and his boyfriend.

Nichkhun raised his eyebrow looking at his screen that showed string of number, unexpectedly memorized the number. “Yes, who you” his tone was quite impatient but listening to the voice on the other line, he seemed recognized the guy. Without waiting for any answer, he asked again, “Wooyoung?”

Wooyoung was taken aback when Nichkhun recognized his voice. He hummed and smiled a little. He recognized me, wow. “Are you busy? Or are you going to sleep?” he asked courteously.

“Nah, still up and not that busy. What makes you suddenly called me?” Wooyoung slightly blushed listening to the voice. Why does his voice sound y?

“Nothing much, just feeling like to reach out to you. How are you and how’s work?” Wooyoung just play innocent. They talked and stayed on the phone until Nichkhun heard Wooyoung breathing steady ensuring that the other guy been sleeping. Nichkhun ended the call with a small smile formed on his face.

 

15th. April, 2017, 01.28am

“What’s wrong?” he knew from the start that Wooyoung was not in a good mood. He was wondering what makes this adorable guy had that sour voice over the calls.

“My boyfriend . He just now scolded me because I called him when he was playing online games through his phone,” Nichkhun could imagine Wooyoung pursing his lips in a cute pout. He smiled softly and keep listening. By the time he heard Wooyoung’s voice cracking, his expression darkened.

“Can I cry?” the ever strong and lack expression Wooyoung that he knew showed him another side of himself, the vulnerable side. The side that Nichkhun never even know.

“Cry your heart out, I’m here,” he said. I’m here, always.

The moment he heard I’m here from Nichkhun, he bawled his eyes out and cried until he fell asleep while in between he said sorry for being a nuisance towards Nichkhun.

 

12th. May, 2017, 23.54pm

“Hello, Khun, what are you doing? Very busy?” Wooyoung said cheerfully making Nichkhun smiled listening to the voice.

“You think I’m so free? Not like you, very free,” Nichkhun teased the other guy. Wooyoung snickered and replied “What free? I’m very busy with work,”

“Khun-ah, ahm, buy me some good cloth,” Wooyoung joked with the other. Nichkhun smirked and keep silent for a while. “Sure, I don’t mind, marry me first,” he said nonchalantly. Wooyoung rolled his eyes when he heard the countless ‘marry me’ statement from Nichkhun, taking it for a joke, due to his commitment towards his boyfriend. He never even once takes it seriously over what Nichkhun been saying to him.

“Damn, no point, I buy my own cloth better than asking for you” Wooyoung said, feeling disdained and then laughed with Nichkhun.

“Put me to sleep, please,” Wooyoung requested with his ever-cute voice.

“Sure, be my wife and I’ll do that,” Nichkhun said again with his teasing tone causing the both of them to laugh over the matter but at the end of the day, Nichkhun stayed on the phone until the other guy slept soundly.

 

26th. May, 2017, 16.42pm

From: JangWoo

To: Nichkhun

Are you busy?

 

 

From: Nichkhun

To: Wooyoung

Why?

 

 

From: JangWoo

To: Nichkhun

Just asking. Need some distraction.

 

Both Nichkhun and Wooyoung been talking on the phone and texting each other since the day Wooyoung reached out to him and it kept going for almost every day. Basically, almost every night Nichkhun has taken the boyfriend job to put Wooyoung to sleep. While Wooyoung kept holding onto the fruitless relationship with his boyfriend, Nichkhun kept being the shoulder for him to rely on. Wooyoung kept their relationship as friend, never even noticed that Nichkhun been serious all the time.

 

28th. July, 2017, 22.15pm

From: JangWoo

To: Nichkhun

Are you busy now?

 

From: Nichkhun

To: Wooyoung

I need to handle something now, it’s urgent, I will call you as soon as I’m done.

 

30th. July, 2017

“I need to go travel to Japan for work,” Nichkhun started the conversation for the night. Wooyoung listened well.

“How long is it? Then? We can’t contact each other?” he asked, worried can be traced from his voice. Nichkhun smiled at the tone.

“Well, you can text me. It’s not that I’m not going to reply,” he assured Wooyoung.

“When are you going?” – “Next week, my flight will be the earliest in the morning,”

 

02nd. August, 2017, 23.30pm

Wooyoung frowned when his text didn’t receive any reply from Nichkhun and from that day onwards, Nichkhun been missing from Wooyoung’s life. While he accepted the fact that Nichkhun suddenly missing, he still continued his life as usual. Facing the boyfriend that seemed like never even bothered about him anymore making Wooyoung feel like his love faded as day goes by. He kept working and face his ty life at work with ty colleague at the same time.

Due to his busy schedule and friends distracting him, he starting to forgot about the existing of Nichkhun in his life. Probably he’s the one that has been forgotten about me. The line of thought that has been in his mind after all these times.

 

03rd. October, 2020

“Congratulations on your wedding, Junho,” Wooyoung hugged his best friend while congratulating him. Being his best man and helping the guy handling the wedding is one if the busiest thing he had been doing. Wooyoung looked at the wife and teased, “Congrats for being Mrs Lee,” his cheeky smile caused the wife blushed and return back the cheeky gestures.

Wooyoung went to the guests table where his classmates from before was there. It’s been so long we haven’t meet each other.

“How’s life?” Taecyeon asked. Wooyoung shrugged as aswer, “as usual, me being me, forever alone. I think I’m not gonna get married,” Taecyeon raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

“All bark I see now,” he said. “Have you heard anything about Nichkhun?” suddenly the name been said and Wooyoung recalled back that time 3 years back. “I haven’t heard anything. I also don’t know where he gone,” he answered. Well, it was true that Wooyoung never know. Wooyoung been single for two years and currently enjoying his single life. He looked at the beautiful pair of bride and groom on the stage while having a content smile. I would rather stay single and get into any relationship for now.

 

06th. October, 2020, 20.08pm

Wooyoung been searching his contact list, scrolling and scrolling.

 

Nichkhun

No answer

 

Nichkun Buck

No answer

 

Email to Nichkhun

No reply

 

DM-ed at Facebook

No reply

 

Since the mentioned of Nichkhun name, Wooyoung been missing that day he spent time with the other guy. I need to search for him, no matter what. But it’s been fruitless.

 

31st. October, 2020, 22.52pm

He almost at his wit’s end when he found a group in his chat apps. He tapped on the name and simply text.

 

To: NICHKHUN

From: Unknown

Is this Nichkhun Buck?

 

01st. November, 2020, 16.04pm

To: Wooyoung

From: NICHKHUN

Hi, this is Nichkhun mother. Is there anything that I can help you with?

 

Wooyoung almost jumped out from his bed when he saw the message. His mother?! What the heck?! He calmed himself down and typed a new message.

 

To: Nichkhun’s Mom

From: Wooyoung

Hi, madam. I’m sorry to disturb. I’m Wooyoung, Nichkhun classmate from University day. I’ve been searching for him for quite some time and I can’t reach him at all. Can I get his personal phone number?

To: Wooyoung

From: Nichkhun’s mom

Sure, here is his number +82 012 345 6789. If you still can’t reach him, tell me. I’ll screw him up.

 

Wooyoung chuckled at the message.

 

To: Nichkhun’s mom

From: Wooyoung

There’s no need to hassle yourself. I can ensure you that he will answer. Thank you so much for this madam. I owe you a meal.

 

Wooyoung directly called the said number and the phone was not answered. He texted the guy.

 

To: Nichkhun

From: Wooyoung

Hi, is this Nichkhun Buck Horvejkul? I get your number from you mom. Reply me once you saw this message. Thank you.

 

He smiled and put down his phone. Finally!

 

From: Nichkhun

To: JangWoo

Hi, sorry was showering when you called. I heard it from my mom.

 

He directly called Nichkhun. “Hi,”

“Hi,” Nichkhun’s voice sounded different but Wooyoung didn’t bother about that. “How are you all these years? Suddenly gone missing on me?” he teased Nichkhun and the guy chuckled.

“I’m sorry, I didn’t mean it that way. I changed my phone and yea, I lost all contact,” he reasoned. Wooyoung had been blooming with smiles as they exchanged stories.

Nichkhun haven’t been able to wipe out of his grin. This is fate. This is what I called fate.

 

22nd. November, 2021, 02.04am

“Wooyoung, hi,” Wooyoung was alerted by the voice that slurred on the other line. “Are you drunk?” he asked.

“No, I’m not,” a hiccupped was heard following his answer. Wooyoug chortled and he heard Nichkhun defended himself again which sound so cute in his ear. They chatted over something nonsense and Wooyoung kept teasing Nichkhun.

“So, Khun, back then when we were student till now, what kind of changes you’ve seen in me?’ he taunted Nichkhun to answer silly questions about himself again. It was non stop since the day 1 he managed to catch Nichkhun. Wooyoung enjoyed listening to Nichkhun description about him. That’s why he will not stop asking about himself one question each day.

“You yourself changed a lot. Your attitude and the way you handle things,” – Nichkhun in his slurring tone, almost going to sleep. Subconsciously answering the other guy.

“Why do you say that?”

“Because back then you’re not yourself. You masked yourself,” – Nichkhun didn’t even know what he was saying but he still answered Wooyoung.

“What do you mean?”

“I mean what I said. That’s what I’ve known from observing you,” Wooyoung eyes widened when he heard the answer. He observed me? Since when?!

And Nichkhun finally fall asleep. Wooyoung haven’t even start asking about the observing things.

 

24th. November, 2020, 22.23pm

“I have question to ask,” Wooyoung sudden serious tone making Nichkhun felt uneasy.

“Do you remember that you said you observed me before?” Nichkhun face-palmed himself when he heard the question. Did I blow myself up?

“I did? When?” he wanted to divert Wooyoung’s attention away from the topic but he knew that Wooyoung won’t budge before he got his answer.

“Yes, you did,” Nichkhun released a heavy sigh. “Yes, I did before,” he finally answered.

“Why? And why haven’t I known?” Nichkhun smiled softly, “Should I tell you that I observe you? It won’t be happening of you knew,” Wooyoung blushed realising his mistakes on questioning NIchkhun.

“I don’t know, you’re just pique my interest that time, because it seemed like you were not yourself. You basically masking yourself. No expression, I mean less. You are not even bothered to give genuine smile to anyone,” such a long description from a troublemaker back then making Wooyoung blushed again. He noticed that?! I’m impressed.

 

27th. November, 2020, 20.12pm

Wooyoung was driving when something crossed his mind. He directly called Nichkhun.

“Khun, why don’t we just get married and live for the future together?” that was an impulse question he asked but Nichkhun eyes widened then his eyes sparkled over the unexpected question.

“Are you sure? You’re not saying this just because of you just have this crossed your brain?” Nichkhun calmed himself before answering him.

“I just have that thought, why not is it? I’m sorry. It was my bad,” Wooyoung tone sounded sad in Nichkhun ear.

“Why not we make a pact,” he said. “I’m listening,” Wooyoung answered.

“Now, we’re 27 years old. When our age reached 30 and both of us haven’t get married to anyone, I’ll go and take your hand in marriage,” Nichkhun stated and Wooyoung silently listening. Nichkhun held his breath when Wooyoung just being silent.

“Hmm, sure. I agreed. Let stick to this pact,” Nichkhun didn’t expect that Wooyoung will agree but that made him grin endlessly until the night.

 

12th. December, 2020, 23.52pm

Nichkhun called Wooyoung that night and Wooyoung still never stop asking Nichkhun about what was it that Nichkhun observed him back in the days they were students. Nichkhun still patiently answer the same thing over and over again, smiling when he heard the other voice so adorable.

“Jang Wooyoung,” the said guy was on high alert suddenly Nichkhun called his full name. “Yes?”

“Be my boyfriend,” Wooyoung almost choked out of his own saliva when he heard the other guy. “Are- why would you suddenly turned our conversation to this?! Why so sudden?! I’m not ready,” Wooyoung splutters causing Nichkhun you chuckled.

“Honestly, I love you. I don’t know since when. Probably back then when we study, maybe when you reached out to me on 2017. But what I know is, I love you,” he confessed and Wooyoung could feel the overwhelming love from Nichkhun.

“I know this is sudden to you but be my boyfriend. If I never say this, I think I might lose you forever,” Nichkhun said ever so softly. Hoping that Wooyoung won’t be overwhelmed with reactions. He never even knows that Wooyoung was basically blushing mess.

“Trust me, we are fated to be together,” Wooyoung straight away agreed to be his boyfriend. Nichkhun almost screamed of joy yet he non-stop saying I love yous to Wooyoung.

 

01st. November, 2023, 11.01am

“You are now a spouse. You may kiss your partner,” Nichkhun smiles and gives a kiss on Wooyoung lips. They registered their marriage at the bureau.

“Why today?” Wooyoung asks when they reached their home. He snuggles up to Nichkhun. The latter smiles so meaningful and stares at the clear eyes of his love.

“Because this is the day you finally cross path with me again. You found me,” Nichkhun pulls Wooyoung closer to him and kiss his nose.

“On the day that I lost your number, I told myself that, if we cross path again, I will never let you go. I will snatch you away from your boyfriend, if you have one. I will get to the depth of your heart and bind you with me no matter what,” Wooyoung blush yet proudly staring at the determined eyes of Nichkhun.

“Thank you,” Wooyoung snuggles to his neck. “Thank you for loving me unconditionally,”

“No, thank you for finding me,” Nichkhun grins. “And baby, just so you know, if it meant to be, it’ll be. That’s how our fate entangled each other. I love you.” Nichkhun gives Wooyoung a deep kiss as they enjoy their first day of marriage.

 

Truth to be told. When fate plays with you, it won’t really let you stray far from the one that you should be together with because if you’re meant to be with that person, you will be with him no matter what.