Ice Cream Over Me?!

The Way We Love Each Other ~♥~

-595 words-

 

Wooyoung was busy rummaging the fridge when Nichkhun approached him.

"Yah Wooyoung-ah~what are u doing?" Nichkhun asked him.

"Searching for my ice-cream bowl. Where did it go?" Wooyoung puffed his cheeks.

He still rummaged the fridge without even looking at Nichkhun that was pouting his pinky lips. Nichkhun went to the living room and sat on the couch, still pouting. He just want Wooyoung to talk with him that day since they didn’t have much time together because of the hectic schedule but he still choosing his ice cream than talking and having a leisure time with him. Nichkhun sighed.

Wooyoung sat beside the pouting Nichkhun and hugged his arm.

"Khunnie~let's buy ice cream. We don't have ice cream in the fridge and i craved for the ice cream for months Khun..please~" Wooyoung gave Nichkhun his best puppy eyes as he begged Nichkhun to buy him ice cream.

"no~" Nichkhun answered puffing his cheeks and pushed away Wooyoung's hand and again he was pouting.

Wooyoung was taken aback by Nichkhun's attitude to him. 'What had happened to him?' he thought. Again he tried to plead Nichkhun to buy him ice cream.

"khunnie~~~~" he's tugging Nichkhun's shirt and whining towards Nichkhun..

"no! I said no!" Nichkhun glared at the boy.

Wooyoung shut his mouth immediately and looked at Nichkhun with his shocked eyes.

"Khun~what had happened actually?" Wooyoung asked him with concern but Nichkhun pouted even more and turned his head the other side, don't wanna face Wooyoung.

Wooyoung raised his right eyebrow still confused with the way Nichkhun treat him. 'What did I do to him till he sulked like this?' Wooyoung ask himself.

"i miss you but you wanted ice cream more than myself" Nichkhun mumbled under his breath.

"What?? What did u said?? I can't hear it." Wooyoung didnt heard what Nichkhun's said and ask him to repeat it but Nichkhun remained silent.

Wooyoung can't take it anymore. He turned Nichkhun body so that Nichkhun was facing him. Nichkhun was pouting and his eyes were like a lost puppy when he looked at Wooyoung.

"Hey~ what happened? Don't show me that look. Why? What happened?" Wooyoung coaxed Nichkhun with a hug.

"urm..i miss you but you still care bout the freaking ice cream than me? can't you see that we not yet haning our leisure times for like days??months?? YEARS??!! i missed you baby..missed you damn much..can't you just care bout me first than that stupid ice cream?? it just ice cream..not a person that have heart like me..i want your attention  ~" Nichkhun blurted out everything he wanna say to Wooyoung.

Wooyoung let out a chuckled and tightened his hug. He felt Nichkhun hands were hugging his slim waist and his face snuggle closer to Wooyoung's chest.

"Khunnie. It's not that i don't care about you but i really need ice cream since i didnt get it for months..but we still see each other every day. Anyway, don't get jealous over my favourite dishes. i love you Khunnie love you more than anything else. arraseo?" Wooyoung said while hugging Nichkhun.

Nichkhun looked up to face Wooyoung then such suddenly Wooyoung gave him a light peck on the lips. Nichkhun smirked as he push Wooyoung till he laid on his back on the couch. Nichkhun was on top of Wooyoung. He kissed Wooyoung lips passionately as Wooyoung gladly respond to the kiss.

"aigoo Khunnie~not now..i want my ice cream~" whined Wooyoung after they broke the kiss.

"arrasseo arrasseo~let's buy your ice cream..we'll continue tonight" replied Nichkhun as he smirked at the flushed Wooyoung.

------------------------------

okay my old one first..this is way too short but..well..hehehe..i'll post all of my old fic then the newest created by me^^ enjoy and feedback please^^

ps: look at that tempting boy up there (in the pic) *spazzed* i feel like wanna eat him there! *bricked* kyaaa!! asdfghjkhdgcfjuc JANG WOOYOUNG!! dun tease me! *fainted*

xoxo-jangkhunyounghunny   ♥♥♥