Chapter 22: Motorcycle

I Understand Love Now... (HAITUS)

~Cho Hee’s POV~

I woke this morning and quickly change into something cute. Secondly, I went to the kitchen to find a note next to a plate full of appetizing foods.
 

Dear Jagi,
    Sorry I can’t eat breakfast with you or Minji. Both of us have meeting in our sports and clubs. I don’t know why in the morning though and after school. So you have to walk either way. Sorry again for the short notice. I’ll make it up to you, promise.
Love, Oppa. ^v^y

I was sad but I have this yummy breakfast to cheer me up. I ate it very slowly for the savoring taste and finished it all. Even it clean. Therefore, I washed it and grabbed my purse and headed out of the door.

Doesn’t take long to get their but it’s a good thirty minutes. However, it’s the longest thirty minutes of my life. As I was walking, I heard the bushes making sounds. I didn’t mind. I thought it was some kind of animal like a bunny or a squirrel.

“Hello,” someone said. Wait! Animals can’t talk. I turned around and there was a guy. That I didn’t know of.

“Leave. Me. Alone,” I screamed, raising my voice. The next thing was walking away from him. I didn’t want to look back, but every step I took, my pace got faster.

As soon as I was about to look back, I heard a smack. I turned around there was a different guy, wearing a helmet, beating the creeper up. I just stood there, watching the fight. I didn’t want to intrude.

Later the fight, the creeper was knocked out and the guy helmet lean on his motorcycle and was catching his breath. I went up to him slowly but he looked at me. I halted for a few seconds and continued. When I was about to say something, he revealed himself. He kinda looks familiar and cute.

“Are you okay,” he questioned me. “Are you hurt?” He placed his helmet on the seat.

"I-i’m f-fine. K-Kamsham-mid-da,” I stuttered and bowed.

“Let me give you a ride? It’s not safe walking in this side of the city.”

“I don’t know. You saved my life and that’s enough. But thank you though.” I walked away from him.

“The real Cho Hee, would’ve.”

“How do you know my name,” I demanded, turning around to him.

“You really don’t remember. Do you?”

“Remember what?”

“How about we discuss this over at a restaurant?”

“But I have work?”

“You’re only seventeen.”

“Well, sorry if I don’t have an high class like you? Also, not as filthy, stinking rich,” I yelled. At the moment, I walked away.

“Okay. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings,” he apologizes. “How about lunch?”

“I don’t know.”

“How about I give my phone number and just call me if you want to. In addition to, letting me drive you to your work. Okay?”

“I guess,” I answered, while giving him my phone. I waited him to finished putting his number into mine.

“But one catch.”

“What is it,” he requested.

“What is your name?”

“Oh, silly me. I’m Jo Youngmin. I am the oldest twin.”

“Who is your younger twin,” I asked, while getting on his motorcycle.

“Jo Kwangmin. I think you met him right.” I just nodded. “Now, hang on tight.”

I did and the scene was deja vu. It felt that something like this happened. Like it exactly but there two more guys. What is going on? “Just turn left and there should be a coffee shop.”

“Okay,” He said, turning the left then stop where I said it’ll be at. “You work here?”

“Yeah. Why?”

“Oh nothing. Well, just call me. If you want.”

I just smiled and waited until I can’t no longer see him, after that I went inside and start my work.


“Cho Hee, you can have a lunch break now,” said one of the workers.

“Okay, unnie. Kamsahamnida,” I thanked. Right away, I removed my apron and hat in my locker and spotted my phone. Should I call him? What was he walking about? Who is Youngmin really to me?

These questions kept replaying over and over in my head. I thought about it sometime. And I guess I can hear what he has on his plate. I took my phone and searched ‘Youngmin’ on my phone. Next, it popped up and I sighed.

“Hello? Cho Hee,” he replied.

“Yeah. Why won’t you come down and tell me what you were saying,” I said.

“Okay. I’ll be there in five minutes.” He ended the call and now I regretted it. 

Update! If anybody can remember that scene in the first season?

If you do? Good. If not? Then...double check.


TJWKqgPlease click. Thank you! ^_^