Chapter 9: Leaving

I Understand Love Now... (HAITUS)

~Cho Hee's POV~

Kwangmin woke me up around one in the morning. It was hard to get up, but Kwangmin carried me to the bathroom tub and tried to take off my shirt, but I slapped his hand and push him out of the bathroom. I sighed and took a shower.

After taking a quick shower, I put on my clothes. I had to adjust it. I fixed the bow on my skirt and the collar on my shirt. I then blow dry my hair until it was about thirty percent wet. I checked everything I have. I had a list, so I just checked it off when I found things.

“Are you done,” said Kwangmin. He made me jolt, and I heard him chuckling. I looked at him with a mad face and he just flashed a smile on me. Like nothing happened. Sometimes I really hate it when he does that, but I love him. 

“Almost, I need one more thing,” I said while looking for it.

“What is it?”

“Oh, found it.” I hold it up, and it was my tablet and IPhone. Then right away I put in my backpack. “Let’s go, Kwangmin.” He nodded and grabbed my luggage. I closed the bedroom, bathroom, and my dorm door. Then my principal was waiting for me at the office. “Thank you for accepting me and graduating me early," I said, in English.

“No problem. You deserved it. Furthermore, we were surprised on how you are scoring on your test, quizzes, and exams. Plus, you have finished your credits. So, we're happy to have you here in our university. Thank you,” said my principal. I smiled and gave him a hug. I then hugged and said good-bye to the staff.

I have been for two years, but it felt like I have been here for my whole life. I met so many nice people and friends. I will miss this university.

I walked up to the gate and looked back once. Then a tear came down by my cheek. I wiped it and hold it in.

“Come on Cho Hee, we’ll be late,” scream Kwangmin.

“Coming,” I screamed back. I looked at the university and went inside the car, closed the door, and put on my seat belt. “I can’t believe going back to Korea.”

“Is it a bad thing,” Kwangmin said, looking a bit sad.

Ani, I just get to see my mom, friends, and your family. I miss them so much.” I looked at Kwangmin, and his head was still down. “But I missed you the most.” I grabbed his hand, and I kissed his cheek. He looked surprised but I just smiled.

“I miss you and loved you so much,” he said and brought him into him for a hug. I smiled and went with it. When we separated, we kept holding hands all the way to the airport.

Finally, when we got there, we went to the back of the car and got our stuff. Then enter the airport. It wasn’t busy since it’s only three in the morning. We walked around, bought coffee, visit some stores, and went near our gate.

“Gate 05,” I asked. Kwangmin nodded, and I pointed at it. I ran to the desk and gave my ticket.

“Hello,” she said in English, with her accent.

“Oh, speak to me in Korean,” I said.

“Thank goodness. That’s the only English word I know.” I giggled, and Kwangmin came. “Omo! You’re Kwangmin from BoyFriend. Kwangmin nodded and shook her hand. “So, is this your girlfriend?”

Nae, my only and last girlfriend,” Kwangmin answered while pulling me into him, closer.

“Why is that?”

“I’m going to be her husband while she’ll be my wife.”

“That’s sweet. Well, enjoy your flight and have a happy future together.” Kwangmin and I nodded and bowed. Then enter the gate all the way to the airplane. Since, Kwangmin doesn’t like to feel stuffy, so he got us first-class seats. It was too much, and I tried to persuade him to the regular seats, but he wouldn’t change it. Even I gave it my best but at the end, we are seated in first class.

Any ways, we look for our seats, and once we found it; we put our luggage up in the storage and sat down.

“Finally, my legs are feeling back to normal,” I said and slouched. Kwangmin laughed and sat next to me. “So, how long is this trip?”

“Sixteen hours,” Kwangmin answered. I groaned and sat back up. “I’m with it because I get to stay close with you.” I looked at him and kissed him on the cheek.

“Why are you so sweet,” I asked.

“You changed my life, completely.” Then he kissed my forehead, and I placed my head on his shoulders. Then we both fell asleep.

Update. I know it took a long time, but please forgive me. Thank You!