Chapter 10: South Korea!

I Understand Love Now... (HAITUS)

~Cho Hee's POV~

"Cho Hee, wake up," someone said while shaking me.

I hit that person and tried to sleep again. Then I felt this pain in my stomach. It was like more of a shock, but it woke me up. 

"Yes," I answered, in a tired voice. 

"We're here," Kwangmin said while pointing at the window. 

It was night time in Korea. I can see the pretty lights of the city. Also, the clouds were light. I was happy to be back home. I can't wait to see my Umma, Mr. and Mrs. Jo, Minwoo, and Youngmin. I miss them so much. They're my family. 

"Okay ladies and gentlemen, we're going to land shortly. So, please get back to your seat and fasten up. Thank you and I hope you enjoy Singapore Airline," said the captain. 

We did as we were told and it felt like forever when we landed. 

"Okay, you guys are free to go. Have a nice day," said the captain.

I quickly remove my seat belt and stretched my arms in the air and touched my toes. While I did that, I cracked my back but it felt good. Then we grabbed our bags and the ones in the storage, above us. After that, we were managing to get out of the plane in twenty minutes. I would be ten minutes but people kept butting in the line. 

"Ah~ It feels so nice and I'm glad to be back in Korea," I said while putting my arms in the air. Then arms appeared around my waist. "Kwangmin~ What are you doing?" 

"What? I can't hug my fiance," Kwangmin commented. 

"That's true but we should get going to your house." He nodded and we caught a cab. 


"Thank you, sir," Kwangmin said while paying the right amount. 

The driver nodded, took the money, and drove away. Then our hands locked together and Kwangmin nodded. Both of us walked together and I knocked on the door. The second time I knocked the door open. And this person, who opened the door, was somebody I didn't know of. I think I never met this person before. 

I updated. I hoped you like this chapter. Also, I want to thank you for being patient. *Bows* Thanks again! ^_^y