Chapter 3: What A Suprise!

I Understand Love Now... (HAITUS)

~Cho Hee's POV~

I woke up this morning again with that stupid knock. But this particular knock is loud and heavy. Who can this be now? Someone just started to knock again when he just finished.

"Can you hold on," I screamed. But the answer was two knocks. It was so annoying. I walked up to my mirror and fixed my hair. Wipe off the dried saliva and eye boogies. Then went to the nearest sink and wet my face just to make sure my face kinda fresh. I patted my face with a towel and started heading to my door. I opened it and couldn't believe it.

"Hey, Cho Hee. How are you? It's been a long time," said Kwangmin. I only waved. I was still in shock.

"K-K-K-Kwang-m-min," I stuttered. I can't believe this is happening. This must be a dream. I patted my face and opened my eyes but Kwangmin is still here. I kept patting my face but he was still here. To check for the last time if this was dream, I tried to poke him on his face, but Kwangmin grabbed my waist and bring me into him.

"I'm really Kwangmin, Cho Hee." I covered my mouth and hugged him. I was so excited that he was here in person. Not just in the screen or the other person on the phone. It was really him.

"Oh my gosh, Kwangmin. It's really you. Are you here by yourself?"

"Nae. I came here by myself just for you. Its a present for your graduation." My eyes widen. He was about to hug me but I stopped him. "Did I say graduation?" I nodded. "I mean a miss you gift."

"My umma told you," I asked while I crossed my arms. He tried to look away but I just follow where he was looking at. "Answer me Kwangmin." I was getting serious.

"Okay. She did but only me and then she wants me to be there at your graduation."

"Why not my umma?"

"She hates planes. So, I agreed. And lied to my umma that I'll be at Hawaii and now I'm here." I tried to look at him seriously but It was hard. We just laughed. I invite him and he liked the dorm. "Do you have a roommate?"

"Ani," I said while making tea. "How did you find me, anyways?"

"Your buddy, Thunder. I bumped into him and I asked him. And he told me the building and room number."

"Oh! Okay! Here is some tea and cookies."

"Did you makes this cookies," Kwangmin asked while grabbing one.

"Yeah but I cooked it last night though. I hope it still fresh," I said. He took a bite and he smiled. I felt relieved. "Good?"

"Nae. Your cooking never disappoints me." He smiled and kick back. I smiled and took a sip of my tea. I gulped it and then Kwangmin was close to me again.

"Is there anything on my face?"

"Ani. It's just, been two years that I seen your face." I giggled and pushed him away. I stood up and walked into my room. "Where are you going?" 

"I'm going to take shower. So, stay here and don't do anything stupid. And don't answer the door either."

"Okay. Good to because your breath stinks," Kwangmin said. I looked at him and he was giggling. I stick out my tongue and headed to the shower.


After my short but refreshing shower, I wrapped myself with robe and put my hair up with a towel. I walked into my room and hid behind the chair.

"Kwangmin! Why are you here," I screamed.

"Calm down. I was just looking through the house. By the way, your clothes are on the seats," Kwangmin said while pointing at it. I put up my head and looked down. It looked brand new.

"Did you but this for me?"

"Nae. Part of your gift. I had to stop by Japan and waited for two days. So, I bought come clothes while I was there."

"Aww.. Thanks but can you get out, so I can change." I pointed at the door and he did walked out. I closed the door and lock it. Then, check out the clothes that Kwangmin bought for me. I got to say, he have some taste. I tried it on and the dress and cardigan fitted me well.

Also, the fabrics on my skin feel so smooth and silky. I really love it on how it looks and feels. Then I tried on the heels. At first I thought the heel would be to tall for me but it was perfect. Since, I'm really short. I like the shade brown and the heel.

Lastly the bag is too die for. I really love the color, feeling, and design. Very simple and girly.

After doing my makeup and hair, I walked out of the room and looked for Kwangmin.

"Kwangmin," I said.

~Kwangmin's POV~

I heard me name and immdiately truned around.When I did, she looked beautiful. How the dress fits her body and skin color. Then the heels make her tal until my nose. And the make up, hair style, and that smile brings everything together. That girl who is standing in front of my is the girl for me.

"Kwangmin," Cho Hee said. I snap back and looked at her. "Do I look okay?"

"Okay...You look beautiful, Cho Hee. Can't you see that," I explained to her. She smiled at me. It's really been a long time. I never saw that smiled until today.

"Gomayo. Are you hungry?"

"Don't you have class?"

"Ani. I just have to take short quizzes and I'm finished. I finished all of my requirements anyways." 

"Okay. Where do you want to eat at?"

"I know." Cho Hee grabbed her phone and my hand. My heart started to beat faster but this was normal as usual. Every time Cho Hee touches me, my heart beats faster then ever. She closed her door and locked with her key. "Ready?" I nodded and we were off. People were staring but I can only look at Cho Hee. 

Update! Kwangmin went to see Cho Hee. Awww...that's sweet!

Please Comment and Subscribe.