Chapter 12: Things Happen

I Understand Love Now... (HAITUS)

~Cho Hee's POV~

Cho Hee,” said the Principal, he looked surprise to see me here.

“Truly, Cho Hee. Long time no see. How is Minwoo,” I asked, while taking the seat in front of his desk.

The Principal took his seat and said, “He is doing good. Why are you here? Visiting?”

I shook my head and gave him a light brown file filled with some important papers. He opened it and his eyes widen. Then a smile crept on his face, looked at me, and chuckled in joy.

“So, am I accepted?”

“Yes! A million times yes. Welcome back, Mrs. Cho Hee.” We shook hands and walked out together. I got my schedule, books, and my uniform. “We have uniforms. So sorry if you bought new clothes for school.”

“It’s fine. When do I start school?”

“Tomorrow. Do you need a tour guide, to show you where your classes are?”

I nodded and he introduced me into Minji. She was taller than me by an inch. Is in the basketball and soccer team. Also, the Treasurer and can speak Japanese and Chinese. And in my grade, Senior.
 


“Any questions,” Minji asked.

“Ani,” I replied. “But thank you though.”

“No problem. I didn’t catch your name.”

“Cho Hee.”

“Oh my gosh,” Minji freak out, covering .

“What is it?” I got confused what was going on. I’m not famous or anything.

"Your Kwangmin’s fiance. Aren’t you?”

There's the question. I nodded and she freaked out even more. After she was done freaking out, she took a breath and smiled.

“What,” I asked.

“Can you please invite me to your wedding? I we just met but please,” Minji pleaded.

I smiled and said, “Maybe.”

We looked at each other and laughed. We laughed to point that out stomach was hurting.

“Okay. Hey, do you want to come to my house,” Minji asked.

“I don’t know,” I said.

“Come on. Please?”

I looked at her and gave me a puppy face and the sad eyes. I tried to look serious but I gave in. She jumped for joy and dragged me to her place. And her place was nice. She was in a rich family but she didn’t like those rich kids though. She was cool, nice, outgoing, and funny.

Minji used the knocker and waited for a minute. Then the door opened to revealing the beautiful scenery. It was classical but still has class. The butler, in the right, and the maids, on the opposite side, greeted Minji and took our stuff into the closet.

“Here,” said Minji, guiding me to her room. I looked around while I was following her. There were sculptures of human figures or unique things, art of action, like dancing or singing, then they were a lot of family portrait pictures. And I mean a lot. They looked so happy.

My parents were like that until my father cheated on him. I started to tear and wiped it away. I hope my mom can find her prince charming.

“I can change,” said my appa.

        “Ani. Get out now,” said my umma, emphasizing the now.

“Cho Hee, everything okay,” Minji asked.

I snapped back, wiped my tears, smiled, and said, “Nae. It’s just your family look so happy here. I just wished to have a family like this.”

“Same here.”

“What do you mean?”

“My mom died two years ago in a car accident. She was fine one day then the next day she was gone. I miss having her here but I know she is always in here,” Minji said, pointing to her heart.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t know that.”

“It’s fine. Now, lets go play dress up.”

She grabbed my arm and dragged me into her room too a chair. Then turned the chair a few times and started.


After an hour or two, she just finished.

“Now, here you go,” Minji said, moved to her left and revealed someone else.

“Is this me,” I asked, pointing at the mirror.

“Yes,” she chuckled.

This is me. A girl in the mirror. She had black curly black hair, natural and light makeup and the dress. The dress was a casual look but the navy blue made my body feel warm. And the material was soft and comfortable on my skin. And the brown heeled boots were cute.

“It looks cute on you. Keep it,” Minji said.

“What. Oh no. It’s fine,” I said, trying to take off the boots.

Minji stopped me.

“Keep it, okay? It’s a gift for my new best friend.”

I looked up, both of us smiled, and we hugged each other.

“Your sweet. I love having as my best friend, too,” I said back.

We kept hugging until someone disturb us.

“Minji keep it down,” said this tall, brown hair, and nice good-looking face.

“Oh, sorry brother.”

“It’s fine and who’s this,” Minji’s brother said, while circling around me.

“This is Cho Hee. She just came back from America and wanted to finish high school even though she just finished her college.”

“Smart and pretty.”

I chuckled and asked, “Who are you exactly?”

“Well, I’m Seungjin.”

“Well, nice to meet you.”

"You too,” he said, he picked my hand and kissed it.

Minji got sick of it and pushed him out of her room. Seungjin was pissed but Minji was grinning.

“Sorry about that. My brother can be a flirt all the time,” Minji explained.

“Not all the time,” Seungjin screamed between the door.

Minji kicked the door and said, “All the time.”

I chuckled and we both got back we were doing.


~Kwangmin’s POV~

‘Where is she’. I tried to call her cell phone but she never picked up. Or it goes straight to her voicemail. I tried it again.

“Yoeboseyo,” I answered quickly. “Cho Hee, where are you? Are you okay?”

“She is busy,” said some random guy.

“Who is this?”

“Why?”

“Who is this,” I asked, enraged.

“Sorry dude. Got to go.”

He ended the call and I started to get worried. I tried to call her again but no one picked up. I started to think thoughts in my head. ‘Is she cheating on me? Did they have ? Why is she with him?’ They were many questions going onto my head. What should I do?

~Cho Hee’s POV~

“Thank you for the clothes and the ride back,” I said, while holding bags on my two arms.

"No problem. See you tomorrow,” said Minji, winked and drove off.

I tried to walk up to the door and kicked the door lightly. I turned around and waited, but then arms appeared into my waist.

“Cho Hee,” said Kwangmin.

“Oh my gosh, Kwangmin. You scared me,” I said.

He let go and put down the stuff from my arms to the couches. Then brought me with him. I looked at him and he had the sad puppy eye look.

“Kwangmin, are you okay,” I asked.

His answer was that he pulled me into a hug.

“Cho Hee, please don’t leave me,” he said.

What is going on? I’m confused.

“Kwangmin, why would I leave you,” I asked. “I was gone this day at my new friends’ house, Minji, and I’m sorry for not calling or picking up your calls. Minji kept dressing me up while her brother played on my phone.”

“Wait. Your friend’s brother was playing on your phone,” Kwangmin asked.

“Nae. What did you think.”

Kwangmin did a fake laugh and rubbed his neck.

“Kwangmin, you thought I would cheat on you,” I asked, raising my voice .

“Sweetie. I didn’t,” Kwangmin said, trying to give me another hug.

I rejected the offer and walked up the stairs. He followed me and tried to apologize. I didn’t even bother. ‘He doesn’t even trust me.’ I slammed the door on his face and changed. He kept knocking on the door.

“Jagiya, open the door, please,” He kept saying. “Jagiya.”

I opened the door and he smiled. But I crushed his smile when I threw his pajamas, blanket and a pillow at him. Then slammed the door on his face.

~Kwangmin’s POV~

I screwed things up. I sighed and was about to knock but didn’t. Instead I knocked on Youngmin’s room. He opened the door and he knows the drill.

“So you thought she was cheating you,” Youngmin asked.

“Mhmm,” I said.

Then a pillow landed on top of my face.

“Jinja,” I asked.

“That’s what you get for not trusting her. Now, good night,” Youngmin said. He turned off the nights and I think some ideas to apologize to her. ‘I hope she forgives tomorrow, at school.’ 

Update! Hope you like it. Please comment or subscribe, if you haven't. Also some things will change in previous chapters. Just letting you know. Enjoy! :D