Chapter 5: Finding My Dress!

I Understand Love Now... (HAITUS)

~Cho Hee's POV~

I woke this morning and got ready. Today I'm going to find my dress for my Graduation and Dinner with Kwangmin. Kwangmin insisted to have dinner so I accepted. I finished my tea and head out of the door. But I forgot something. I went inside and grabbed my purse and phone. The I locked my dorm and walked. I went out dressing out fresh, cute and summer.

I went to my car and picked up Kwangmin from the park. He opened and went in.

"Don't you look cute today," Kwangmin said.

"So, I don't look cute another day," I said.

"You know what I mean."

"I know. Ready to go?" Kwangmin nodded and we were off. "Let's listen to some music." I pressed the button and "Boyfriend" came on.

"So have you been listening to our albums."

"Of course." After, singing in the car we stopped by my favorite dress shop, Dress Boutique. Me and Kwangmin walked out and closed the door behind us. We lockeds hands and went inside.

"Annyeong, Cho Hee," said Mrs. Park. Since I shop here alot, the workers even know me. Even the boss.

"Annyeong, Mrs. Park," I said back.

"Need help finding a dress."

"Two actually."

"Well, come on." We nodded our heads and followed her. We went to room five. "Wait, here and I'll get some dresses for okay, Cho Hee?"

"Sure. Kamsaminda," I said and bowed my head. Mrs. Park giggled on my cuteness and went to look through the dresses. While she was doing that, me and Kwangmin were alone in the room just seating across from me each other. We look at each other but we would see each others eyes.

~Kwangmin's POV~

She really looks pretty today. I want to say it to her face but don't have the guts. Then, I had the courage but then Mrs. Park interrupted us. I knew what to do so, I walked outside and waited.

~Cho Hee's POV~

"Did you find a dress already," I asked.

"Nae. This will be your Graduation dress," Mrs. Park said while holding a cute dress. It was pink and shiny (SHINee). Also, it was girly style. And the fabric was smooth and like glossy feeling.

"This look's beautiful!"

"But the true beauty is the one wearing it." You giggled and tried it on. Mrs. Park zipped it up and it fits on me perfectly. And the length wasn't short or long. Also, you looked like you regularly self again.

"And I recommend this kind of shoes," said Mrs. Park showing me the heels. It was so cute. I tried them on and it was comfortable. Something the other heels will feel uncomfortable and gives me very bad blister.

"Beautiful as always," said Mrs. Park. You giggled and blush.

"Jinja? Gomayo. Can you bring in my friend," I asked. She nodded.

"Oh, friend," yelled Mrs. Park. I giggled and Kwangmin showed up.

~Kwangmin's POV~

When I enter in, my heart exploded and my mouth dropped. Dang! Is that really you?

"What do you think," Cho Hee asked.

"What do I think? I think...you look beautiful then ever," I said. Cho Hee blushed and hugged me. When we hug,-everytime- she always smells like strawberry. I like strawberry but love her.

"Jinja? Gomayo." She smiled and then I smiled.

"Okay, next dress," said Mrs. Park. I smiled and walked out. I was kinda mad that she ruined the vibe between with Cho Hee but I get see what she will be wearing for our dinner after he Graduation. 

~Cho Hee's POV~

"Take it off. And try your dinner dress," said Mrs. Park. I nodded and took the dress off. Then switched with the 'dinner' dress. This dress was white but it had beaded gold beads on the top line. I liked it how it was simple but formal. The clothes was smooth. It wasn't glossy or shinny (SHINee) feeling but it was soft. When I put it on and I knew that this dress will be perfect like the first one.

"Mrs. Park can zip it up for me," I asked.

"Of course, dear." She smiled and went to my back. I can hear the zipping sound until it stop were it suppose to stop. And I was right. Fit on my perfectly and showed my curves a little bit. "Cute! Why do you look so cute?" I giggled and twirled around a few times. This dress is kind of flowly

"Now for the shoes, I think black would be good," said Mrs. Park.

"Let's try," I said. She handed me my shoes and I put in on. It was comfortable and I liked it too.

"Bring out your friend," asked Mrs. Park. I nodded. I went to the mirror and adjusted a little bit to my liking.

~Kwangmin's POV~

Again! She looks wonderful.

"Like," Cho Hee asked.

"Like! I love it," I said. She hugged me and I went with it.

"Isn't that cute," said Mrs. Park. We both let go and giggled. "Get out. So, Cho Hee can change."

"Okay. Okay," I said and waited outside for the third time. When she was done, I carried her dresses and shoes to the counter. I paid for it and carried her stuff to the car.

"You didn't had to pay for me," Cho Hee said.

"I know. But the is part of your present," I said. She tried to lecture me about that she can pay on her on but I kept saying, "This a gift." She finally stop when I said about the millionth time. I giggled and she just pout while she was wondering. Your so cute. 

"Well, here we are." 

"Oh, thanks." I walked out and closed the door behind me. "Good luck on you test tomorrow."

"Nae~" She left when I got into the hotel and went back to her dorm. I know she'll do great.

~Cho Hee's POV~

I let out a big sighed and went to my dorm. I put my clothes safely in my clothes. I also protect too. Then grabbed my books and study my off. This was the last exam. If I pass, I get to graduate next Thursday.

Update! Sorry, for not updating as much. Trying to finish up my others. But please be patience!

Pleas comment and subscribe!