Chapter 6: Getting Ready!

I Understand Love Now... (HAITUS)

~Cho Hee's POV~

I woke up at six in the morning and took a shower. Today was the day. I get to graduate and be back in Korea with my family again. After a long and warm bath, I pat my body dry and warp my body. Also, put my hair up with a towel. I grabbed the dress from my closet and just stare at it for a bit. I really get to see my umma again. I put in on and and it still fits but my waist part is kind of loose. Did I lose some weight, again? Anyways, I just fixed and tighten it with the bow and readjust to my liking.

I grabbed my curler and curled just a bit more. I put on heat protected. I curled and curled until I got every piece of my hair. I curled it like Yoona's.

I admire her and I love everything about her. Anyways, I added some clay -not clay for crafts; It's like gel but it doesn't harden- and do my makeup. I kept it light but you can still see it. I just wanted to look fresh. When I was finsihing the last touches on my cheek until someone knocked on my door.

"Coming," I screamed. I did few more fixing and then I ran to the door. I opened it and it was Kwangmin. He was wearing a black t-shirt with a gray cardigan and navy green jacket. Then, black jeans and shoes.

"Wow, you look beautiful, Cho Hee," Kwangmin complimented. 

"Jinja? Gomayo," I said. I let him in and gave him a cup of green tea. "It might be little bit cold." 

"Nae." I want back to my room and grabbed my jewelry and phone. "Do you need help putting your necklace?"

"Nae. Gomayo."

"No problem." I handed him the necklace and he paused. "Your going to wear this?"

"Nae. You gave it to me. And I told you, I wear it everyday."

"Your really sweet. Did you no that?"

"Ani." 

"Now you do." He helped me and brought my hair in the front. "Beautiful." He cupped my face and then our eyes meet. We kept staring until his face got closer. I stood there and let him kiss me. But this kiss was not a quick one; it was a long one. Then we separated and Kwangmin hugged me. I went with it. "Cho Hee, I still like you. Ani, I love you." When he said those three words, my eyes just widen. My heart was beating fast and loud every second.

"Kwangmin," I said.

"I know this is to fast but I want you to know how I feel for you. Since, you were gone for two years, I only kept thinking about you and only you. I really truly love you. It's like your my world." He let go and looked at me. I was tearing. "Did my words make you cry?'

"Ani. Your sweet and loving words made me cry. Kwangmin...I love you too," I said and hugged him again. Well, it was an attack hug. He patted my back. I let go and he wiped my tears. "Gomayo."

"Lets go. You'll be late for your own graduation." I nodded and grabbed my phone and camera. We walked out the door and locked my dorm. Then, Kwangmin took my hands and intertwined with my fingers. "Your hands are soft." I giggled at his comment and he just smiled.

Update! Hoped you like it. Kwangmin told his feelings to Cho Hee. EEEEEEHHHHH!! XD