Chapter 4: A Day With Him.

I Understand Love Now... (HAITUS)

~Kwangmin's POV~

I rolled down the window and saw many things. Stores, houses, people, and even birds. The U.S.A is something.

"Kwangmin, can you please closed the window," Cho Hee asked.

"Oh. Mianhae. Are you cold," I asked while closing the window.

"Little bit."

"Here." I took off my jacket and covered her. "Better?"

"Nae." Then I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and gently bring her in. She accepted because she placed her head on my shoulders. Then something was shiny blinding my eyes. I looked and she was wearing my necklace. I was in shock. I can't believe she still has it.

"Cho Hee, you still have my necklace," I asked. She sat up and looked the necklace.

"Nae. This brings me joy and good luck," she answered. I gave her smile and she did too. "I would never throw it away because it helps me remind that you still love me." I grabbed her hand and looked at her.

"I will never stop loving you." Cho Hee looked at me and smiled with joy. We went back to our original seating but we are already here.

"Thank you. Here is the amount," said Cho Hee in English. She is cute when she speaking English. The cab driver got the money and gave her change. Then she drove away.

"Tom n Toms coffee," I said.

"Nae. It's a Korean coffee place that sells little desserts," said Cho Hee smiling. Her smile is so cute.

"That sounds yummy."

"It taste yummy, too. Come on." She linked into my arm and dragged me inside. A waiter greeted us and showed us to our table. I pulled out a chair for Cho Hee and pushed back. "Gomayo."

"No problem." I picked up the menu and the writing was in Korean. Finally something I can read. I tried so hard to get English but it was too hard. Anyways, I ordered small green teas and a slice of chocolate cake. Then, Cho Hee ordered green tea too and chocolate sundae.

"So, Cho Hee," I started.

"What," Cho Hee responded.

"Since, your going to graduate soon and your coming back to Korean."

"Yeah."

"Are you going back to high school and finish it?" 

"I never thought about it."

"Jinja? Your still didn't get your high school diploma."

"That's true."

"So, are you going to do it."

She thought about and answered, "Nae. I'll just be my normal self."

"Yeah. My Cho Hee, is going to High School again," I screamed. Cho Hee told me to be quiet. Then we giggled.

"Same old Kwangmin."

"Same old Cho Hee." We giggled until our orders came. It looked delicious.

I looked at Cho Hee and she was her lips. I chuckled and dig in. The chocolate wasn't too sweet but the flavor was so rich. Like it melted on my mouth. I drink some of my tea and looked at Cho Hee. She had frosting in the corner of her lips.

"You're always such a dirty eater," I said.

"What," Cho Hee said.

"There's frosting on your corner of her lips."

"Oh." She was about to whip it with her hand but I grabbed her wrist before. Then I went close to her face and kissed it off. Everybody was looking but I didn't care. "G-g-g-gomayo." I laughed and went back eating my cake. I see Cho Hee still froze to death. I smiled and waved my hands in front of her face until she blinked.

"Did I scare you?"

"Yeah," Cho Hee responded.

"Oh. Mianhae." I tried to stop giggling but just can't. Cho Hee gave the cold stare and crossed her arms. "Mianhae. Okay. If you don't forgive then I'll kiss you again."

"Okay, Okay, I forgive."

"Good. Eat up." She did and we finished. I brought out my wallet and paid the waitress before Cho Hee came. "Let's go."

"Wait, we have to pay."

"I already did. Let's go." I stood up and went thorough the door.

"Okay. Don't be so pushy." Cho Hee followed and meet me outside. "What do you want to see?"

"Anything, really."

"Okay. Let's go to the bookstore. Its only a couple block this way," Cho Hee said pointing at her left. I nodded and linked into her arms. And we were off. It only took five minutes but we were here. When we went in, they sold so may things. Books, CDs, magazines, bookmarks, and much more. Also the best thing was that it was a Asian store, so Kpop CDs. I looked over at Cho Hee and she was reading some book. I went up to her and it looked like she was in to it.

"What are you reading," I asked.

"Love is one of a kind," she answered.

"What is it about?"

"About this girl never gets notice and there is some popular guy who falls in love with her. But she never notice. So, he tries his best to get her attention, but nothing. So, after a four years, there in the last year of the school. He tries again to fall in love with her, but rejected him. Then, one day, their parents arranged a marriage for them but the girl never wanted it, at first. But they became closer and closer, then the girl started to fall in love with him."

"You read one page and got this information."

"Ani. I read it before."

"How many times?"

"Over twenty." Cho Hee giggled and brought me over the CDs. We looked through and saw mangy groups. She felt bad for not buying any of ours. So she bought our first one and latest one. I was amazed she had this kind of money. Then she bought Super Junior latest one too, Y, FREE & SINGLE. She paid over the counter and then went to the park. Near her University. So we had a good exercise, today. When we reached to the park, we quickly went to the bench and relax.

"My feet hurt," I complained. Cho Hee looked at me and laughed. I did too. Then the sun was setting down.

"The sunset looks beautiful," Cho Hee said.

"Ani. You are more beautiful the the sunset, Cho Hee. Your the most beautiful person in this earth." Cho Hee looked at me and I smiled. "Cho Hee, those years without was the most dreadful nightmare I experienced. I want you to understand how I feel. Do you understand?" Cho Hee eyes start to tear. I hugged her to comfort her. "I'm a making you sad?" 

"Ani. Your making me happy."

"That's good to hear." We separated and I wiped away her tears. She smiled and stood up.

"Well, I have go in the university."

"Okay. Can I walk you there?"

"Ani. I don't want you to be late with your car ride."

"My car ride doesn't come until they come."

"Well, their here," Cho Hee said pointing behind me.

"Okay. But will you be okay?" I nodded.

~Cho Hee's POV~

I walked up with to his car and waved until I can't see him again. Then I started to walk to my university and safely got there. I quickly texted Kwangmin that I was here and he replied with a smiley face and a good night. I smiled and walked to my dorm. I ate dinner, change to my pajamas, and did my night routine. Then after that. I put on my mask and slipped to my covers. That whole night I was thinking about Kwangmin.

~No One's POV~

"Kwangmin, I'm really glad that you came all this way for me. Also, that you you still love me. I really love you too. I'll tell you soon. So I hope accept them. See you again, Kwangmin. Good Night."

(Cho Hee Thought)

" Cho Hee, I'm telling my feelings every second of my life. I hope you can accept it. Also, please stop loving me and I will never stop loving you. You are the one and only for me. Please have a good night, Cho Hee.

(Kwangmin Thought)

Update, finally!

Do you guys like the second season so far? I know it will be boring but it will get better. So please bear with this.....Mianhae. *Bows 90 degrees*