Chapter 2: Best Day Ever Part: 2

I Understand Love Now... (HAITUS)

~Cho Hee's POV~

We finally got to the desk. My excitement kept raising. My smile gotten bigger.

"Your name please," said the lady with her light and bright red lips.

"Cho Hee," I said shyly. She looked through the list carefully. Also, [she] was taking her time. 

"Here it is. Let me measure your height, arm and waist length. Also, can you please sign this?" I read the paper and agreed. I signed and right away she immediately took record of my measurements. She wrote it down next to my name and dismissed me. I nodded and walked away. I waited for Thunder to finish.

When he was done he waved and I run up to him. I hugged him and smiled.

"Cho Hee, I need to ask you something in private," Thunder said.

"Yeah sure but where," I asked. He grabbed my hand expectedly and showed me to the finished garden. It was the most beautiful garden I ever seen. "This is really beautiful Thunder."

"It's not as beautiful as you," Thunder complimented.

"Jinja? Gomayo," I said while blushing. "You needed to ask me something?"

"Oh, yeah," Thunder started, "Cho Hee, ever since I got your application. I jut knew that you were a beautiful person inside and out. But then when I saw you, it was like love of first sight but I go to know you better every single day and I really fell in love with you." I widened my eyes on what he said and then my heart stopped instantly. "Cho Hee would you be my girlfriend?" I thought about it but...I already knew my answer.

"Thunder," I started. "Your a sweet guy. Also, nice, smart, good-looking, kind, have a sweet heart and many good traits. But, I love somebody else."

"Oh. I didn't know."

"It's okay but can we just be friends then?" Thunder had his thinking face on and he nodded. He was about to hug me but I stick out my hand. He shook it and we giggled. Then, he took me out to a coffee shop. The brand of the coffee shop is the owner that I know. Mr. Jo. That was Youngmin and Kwangmin's Appa. I miss you them so much especially...Kwangmin. I sighed and Thunder was looking at me with concern. "What?"

"Nothing. It's just you look like your missing something important in your life," Thunder said. What he said made my heart get shot by an arrow. He was right. I was missing something in my life. Also, it wasn't a something. That something was a special person to me. Loving, kind, nice, sweet, and other nice and good traits.

"It's just nothing," I lied. I don't what him to know my love life. No one can ever understand.

We ordered our drinks and made them to go. I needed to be somewhere. Once we got our order, Thunder walked me to my dorm. I thanked him and went inside. I closed my door and sighed. He was my best friend but he made it so awkwardly. It's okay though, Thunder is awkward.

Anyways, I had a talk with my umma. And she is doing fine. Her business is still up and running. Also the most important thing is that she was healthy. After that, I changed to my sweats and looked outside the window. I saw the sunset go down. It was warm like Kwangmin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Kwangmin's POV~

(In Korea)

I was sitting near the window, watching the sunrise going up. It was so beautiful like Cho Hee. Cho Hee are thinking about me? Are you missing me? I wish you know how I miss you so much. I can show it too you then just saying it. Cho Hee comeback soon...

Update! I hoped you like! Sorry for not updating yesterday! Mianhae! Please comment so I know that your reading this.