Chapter 7: Graduation!

I Understand Love Now... (HAITUS)

~Cho Hee's POV~

"Go take your seat and here is my video camera. Record this for my umma, okay," I asked him.

"Nae. Go take your seat," said Kwangmin. I kissed him in the cheek and ran down to my seat. I met up with my friends and took my seat.

~Kwangmin's POV~

I find a seat near the stage and got ready. I looked for Cho Hee and spotted her. She was in the second row next to the guy that gave me the directions to Cho Hee's dorm and the other side was one of her best friend. It really took forever to get is started.

~No One's POV~

The principal got up to the stand and everybody stayed quiet. Then he begin to speak.

"Dear family and friends, we are celebrating today your sons or daughters graduation. This four years were the best years with this class. Also, their grades and test scores were the highest especially my son, Thunder, and our forigien exchange student, Cho Hee." Cho Hee and Thunder stood up and bowed. Then went back down. "Anyways, I'll make it short. I wanted to say that, all things you guys experience, I hoped you'll use it well and have a good life. Might meet someone, having a family or a good job. What ever it is, I want you guys to have a happy life." After his speech, the students and the crowd cheered and clapped. Then he told them to sit down.

"Thank you, Mr. Park. Now let's start," said the assistant principal. The first row stand up and walked up. They called out each name, their major they have completed, and handed them their degree. Kwangmin waited until Cho Hee stand up and walked to the stage. He got the camera ready and hit the record button.

"Miss Cho Hee. Graduated from Fashion and Pre-Med," said the Counselor. She bowed and grabbed her papers And walked off the stage and to her sit. Then it took forty-five minutes to the rest. After calling out all almost three hundred students, they were done.

"Please take you hats and now...throw," said the principal. Everybody threw their hats in the air and everybody screamed. Cho Hee hugged her friends and took some pictures with them then she tried to look for Kwangmin. Then someone covered her eyes.

"Guess who," said Kwangmin. Cho Hee giggled and removed his hands. She turned around and smiled at Kwangmin. "Congrats." 

"Gomayo," Cho Hee said. Then, Kwangmin cupped her face and kiss her. Cho Hee friends stopped and looked at her. When they separated, Cho Hee's friends awed her and Cho Hee blushed. She was like a bright tomato. "Get out!" Her friends laughed and did.

"Since, were alone." They kissed again but long and passionate. Then, they separated. "Ready for tonight." Cho Hee quickly smiled and nodded.

Update. I know its short but I'll make the dinner date long. I'll try my best.