Chapter 8: Dinner With Kwangmin

I Understand Love Now... (HAITUS)

~Cho Hee's POV~

After my graduation, Kwangmin dropped me off to my dorm and I thanked him. In a few hours, I'll get to see him again. I quickly changed into a robe and relaxed for a bit. When it was close to seven, I started to get ready.

First, I put my curly hair into a bun -I wanted to keep the curls looking fresh- then transform my day makeup to night. I just add more black to my eye shadow and made a wing with my black eye liner. I looked if it was even and they were. Then changed my dress, the other dress I got from yesterday, and zipped it up. Fix it to my liking and there, I was done.

I let down my bun and brought my hair to the front. Fixed it a little bit and put clay on it so, it will look fresh and new. I wiped my hands with a towel and walked off to grab my stuff. I got my shoes, purse, and cell phone.

I put my shoes on and insert my make up and cell phone to my purse.

I heard a knock and I quickly smiled. I turned off the TV and the lights. Checked one more time in the mirror and opened the door. I opened it and right away I smiled.

"Kwangmin you look nice," I complimented, breaking the silence between us. He smiled and then brought out flowers behind his back. My eyes widen but I showed a smile. "You, shouldn't have." 

"No. No. I should have. Do you know three roses mean," Kwangmin asked me.

"What?"

"The first one (He points) means I, second (Points to the next one) Love, and lastly third (Points to the last rose) You." I looked up and he kissed me on the lips. I quickly closed my eyes. His lips were still soft. We finally separated and I closed and locked my door. Then he intertwined my fingers into mine and headed to the car. He was a gentle men by opening the door for me and letting me go first. I got in and he did to. "Ready?"

"Nae." Kwangmin closed the door and told his driver to go. "By the way, where are we going?"

"It's a secret." I hated when he answers like that. I pouted and looked at of the window. It was silence at first until Kwangmin told the driver to put some music on.

When I heard "Animal" came on, I started to hum it then I just sang my heart. When I finished, I quickly smiled but when I looked to my right, my smile went down. I totally forgot Kwangmin was here. I scratch the back of my head and laughed awkwardly.

"Sorry," I apologized.

"Why are you apologizing," Kwangmin asked.

"You saw my other and embarrassing side." I looked away with embarrassment. He closer to me and hugged me from behind.

"I think it's cute." I blushed on his comment and showed a smile on my face.

"You, really think so?"

"Nae. Your cute on both sides." I giggled and rested my head on his shoulders.

"Gomayo."

"Your welcome." After ten more minutes, we were at the 'secret' place. The driver opened the door on Kwangmin side and he got out right away. Before I can get out too, Kwangmin gave me a eye mask. "Put this on." I sighed and did. "I'll lead you."

"Okay," I answered. I looked for his hand and did. I got out slowly and then the door closing made me jolt and came closer to Kwangmin. I heard him giggle.

"Don't worry. I'll be your eyes for now." I nodded. Then we started to walk. I started to feel scared because 1) I have no clue where we are, 2) I'm letting someone guide me, and 3) It's cold. "Were close."

"Okay." After a few steps, we just stopped then Kwangmin let go of my hand. "Kwangmin? Kwangmin?" No answer. I turned around, but forgot that I still have the eye mask on.

"Open," I heard him scream. I removed and I was in shock. "Do you like?" I tried to say something but no words came out of mouth. The building was awesome to look at.

After a few minutes looking at it, I was able to say something, "Where going to eat here?"

"Nae. I found this place and I remembered that you never been to a tree house before. So, I got reservations here," Kwangmin replied.

"This is...amazing. I never had date like this and I have feeling I will like it," I said.

"Good. Lets go in." I nodded and we raced to the door. We entered and it looked so cool. It looked like tree house, but it also looked like restaurant. We waited until a waitress got us and showed us our table. The inside looked really cool. We were placed near the window. I liked seating near the window because I like to feel the breeze on my skin and to see the gorgeous view.

"Here is your menus and I'll come back to take your order," the waitress said. We both nodded and looked through.

"Oh, it's a Japanese restaurant," I asked.

"Nae."

"Okay." I looked at the menu and there delicious food to chose from.

"Do you know what to order," asked Kwangmin, breaking the silence. I nodded. Just in time the waitress came. "I'll have your Seafood Pho and my drink will be Strawberry Pearl"

"Okay, size" she said to me.

"I'll have the small for the soup but medium size for the drink."

"Okay. You miss?"

"I'll have Chicken & Onion over Rice and my drink would be the Mocha Pearl, medium," I ordered. 

"Okay. Just wait for a few minutes." We both nodded and left. Then the silence returned. I took a chance and said something.

"So, when are we going back to Korea," I ask.

"Next week, Monday," Kwangmin answered.

"That's in three days!"

"Yup, your mom just called me during your graduation and she wants us home by Monday."

"Oh, okay. If my moms wants me home then I'm fine about it."

"Are you excited to go back?"

"Nae. I get see my umma and your nice family. I bet you're mother would never talk to me."

"She will."

"Ani. The day I told her I was going to leave, she stopped talking to me. And I couldn't blame her." I looked down and held back my tears. Kwangmin raised my head and sighed.

"Look. Don't tell my umma this, but when you left that letter and DVD in her night stand, she immediately read your letter and watched your dvd. Ever since that dad she watched your DVD. And every time she would watched it, she cries. In conclusion is that, she misses you." When he said that, I just started to cry. "Cho Hee, are you okay?"

"Nae. I'm just crying because I miss you guys a lot. These two years, I have been so lonely and abandon but they day you came back to see me again, I felt so full and not abandon again. I miss my umma, your family, and you Kwangmin," I confessed. First, Kwangmin just stared at me then came up to me and hugged me. I let a few tears go down then wiped them away. I tried to stop crying but some tears just go down, but finally they stopped when the waitress came with our food and she was nice enough that she brought some tissues for me.

"Thank you," I said to her and she smiled. I wiped off my tears and checked if my eye make up looked ruined because I look horrible. It wasn't and we begin eating. "Yummy! This is really good!" 

"It is. Try this," he said giving me a spoon of his food "Good?"

"Yup! Try mine next." I gave him a spoon and he smiled. "Like?" He nodded. After feeding each other and ourselves we finished our dishes, our drinks came in next. The waitress took out our dishes and another waiter brought us our drinks. We thanked them and started to sipping our drinks. It was really good.

"So, you missed me?" When Kwangmin asked me that, I looked up at him and my face was turning red.

"Y-Yes," I stuttered.

"How about, do you like me?" I didn't spit out my drink, but I should have. I didn't want to answer because I was becoming red. I just nodded my head. "Jinja?"

"Yes," I said and I was surprised I didn't stuttered. "How about you do you like me?"

"I don't like you...I...love you." I looked up and he smiled. I couldn't help it but smile too. Then he stood up and the same waitress and waiter stand beside Kwangmin then he got on his knee. I was in shock while people were watching. "I know you for about almost four years. Your sweet, kind, beautiful and you were the only girl for me. So here it goes...Would you marry me?" 

My eyes widen and everybody awed. I looked at everybody was smiling even Kwangmin. I nodded. 

"Nae, Kwangmin," I answered. Kwangmin stood up and hugged me. Everybody was clapping. He realesd me and put the ring on my left hand. It looked so beautiful. "Kangmin, the ring is so beautiful." 

"Ani, you made it beautiful." I blushed on is comment and sat down to my seat. The rest of the night was the most memorable night that I won't forget. 

Update! I changed it a little bit at the end. Hope you like it. Comment!