Chapter 15: Hospital Experience

I Understand Love Now... (HAITUS)

 

 

~Cho Hee’s POV~

After of couple of days, I was able to get out off the bed and walk around the hospital. Going to the top floor to the backyard. I meet so many nice people. Like right now! I get to see the kids. I took the elevator and pressed the ‘5’ button.

~Ding~

Once the door opened I rushed out, but I hit someone. Making me land to my bottom. I stood up while rubbing my behind.

“I’m sorry,” said a familiar voice.

I looked up and asked, “Seungjin?”

“Oh, Cho Hee. What are you outside of your room?”

“The nurse said I can visit the kids today. And I made one of the kids a stuff animal.”

“Okay. I guess you’re busy. I’ll come back again,” said Seungjin.

He began to walk but I stopped him. I invited him to come with me and he smiled. I took that as a yes.

We walk together. Side by side. And our hands were touching. I started to like this feeling. Being this close to him.

“Are we here, Cho Hee,” Seungjin asked.

I snapped back and nodded. I opened the doors and all the little kids looked into my direction. And the next thing you know, all of them came up to me. With smiles on their faces. All of them chanting my name. I giggled and tried to fully get into the room.

I stopped, looked back, and asked, “Aren’t you coming you?”

He nodded and followed. Then all of the kids sit at the mats while we sit in the chair. They just sat there, smiling.

“Okay. How are you guys, today,” I asked.

“Good,” All of them said in a unison.

Then one boy raised his hands and asked, “Noona, is that your oppa?”

I sat there silently and trying to hold in my blush. I looked over at him and he smiled. He was about to say something until a nurse interrupted us.

“Mianhae, but I need Choi Bae,” said the nurse.

“Wait,” I screamed.

Everybody looked at my direction. I went up to Bae and handed my handmade stuff animal. Bae looked at for a minute and hugged me.

“Noona, I’m scared,” Bae muffled into my clothes.

I let go, placed my hands onto his small shoulders, and said, “Bae, you’ll be fine. If you have my stuff animal, you’ll do just fine. Promise. Be strong for your noona.”

He nodded, took my stuff animal, and ran to the nurse. Bae looked back and I gave him a thumbs up and smile. He did too and he off for his surgery.

“Okay guys, back to your playing,” Seungjin said.

All the kids nodded and they were off. I just sat there in the corner. Besides the window.

“Are you okay?”

I just nodded. Not even looking at him.

“Seungjin, will he be okay,” I asked, looking at him. He sighed and came closer to me. Then wrapped one of his arms around my shoulders and brought me closer to him. I didn’t bother push him away. I needed comfort and that’s what he was giving me.

“He’ll be fine, Cho Hee. Just have faith, okay?”

“Okay, Seungjin.” Then I looked away to the window.

~Kwangmin’s POV~

“Where is she,” asked Minwoo.

“Can you calm down, Minwoo,” asked Jeongmin, he slapped Minwoo head.

“Ow,” Minwoo scream.

“Guys, can you please be quiet,” I scolded them.

They looked at me and apologized. I forgave them and continued to lead to Cho Hee’s room. But then I stopped. Making the rest of my boys bumped into me.

“Kwangmin what’s wrong,” asked Youngmin.

I just pointed. My eyes couldn’t believe it. What? Why?

“Is that Cho Hee kissing some other guy,” Donghyun pointed it out.

I started to feel range building in my body and heart. I just wanted to punch this guy out but I know things will get worst. So, I just left. Not even stopping by to say hi to Cho Hee.

~Cho Hee’s POV~

We separated and I just stared in Seungjin’s hazel eyes. Seungjin cupped my face and lean closer to me. That our noses were touching. His breath against my skin. Both of us smiled.

Seungjin said, “I never felt this close to a girl before.”

I just blushed and smiled even bigger. My heart beating so fast and loud. Like it was dancing.

He continued, “Cho Hee, I like you.”

And there goes my heart. It exploded like the of fourth of july. I can feel my face getting warm.

“Seungjin,” I started. “I like you too, oppa.”

He smiled. Then picked me up and spinned me a couple of times. Finally he stopped. He lifter a bit higher. My arms against his chest and my hands back of his neck. I made my nose touch his nose. Both of us were smiling non-stop. Then the little kids starts to chant, “Kiss!”, a millions of time. We shook our heads, no, and all of them complained but we didn’t give in. All of them gave up and went back to playing.



After thirty minutes, I had to go back to my room. But I had to go back piggy-back style. Seungjin offered but I said no, but he kept going on front of him. I gave up after five minutes. So, he carried me to my room. He even took the stairs than the elevator. There he placed me back to my bed and fixed my blanket.

“Get some rest. And Minji and I will pick up tomorrow. Okay,” Seungjin asked.

“Nae,” I answered.

“Nae, what?”

I giggled and corrected myself, “Nae, oppa.”

“That’s my Jagiya.” He kissed my forehead and off he went. Today was the best day ever. 


 

Update! Do you like it? Drama has begin.