Chapter 13: Crazy Day (Part 1)

I Understand Love Now... (HAITUS)

~Cho Hee’s POV~
Are you ready,” asked my umma.

“Nae,” I said, fixing my skirt. “Okay, I’m done.”

I opened the door and my umma smiled. She stood up and took me to the mirror. She fixed my tie and put my hair in a fishtail braid. Turned me around twice and hugged me.

“My sweetie is growing up so fast,” said my umma.

I looked up and said, “But I’m still your baby girl and will be forever.”

“Good. Now, go eat. And who is picking up?”

“Minji. I meet her yesterday when I was getting my things for school.”

“Okay. Now hurry. Don’t be late.”

“Yes, umma.”

I kissed my umma in the cheek, grabbed my bag and headed downstairs. No one was at the table, so I got some peace and quiet. But I saw IU washing the dishes. I said good morning, but she didn’t reply. I tried to clear my throat but nothing. So, I decided to give up at my toast with jam and eggs.

~Honk~Honk~

There was my ride. I finished my last bite and headed outside. There was Minji and her brother, Seungjin.

“The uniform looks cute on,” Minji complemented.

I blushed.

“No, you look better,” I said, while taking the seat in the back.

“That’s a lie,” said Seungjin.

Everybody laughed, except Minji. But Minji got her revenge. She slapped Seungjin’s head and arm.

“Okay. I got it. Gosh,” said Seungjin, rubbing his arm and head, mostly his arm. “Now, let’s go.”


“Wow, the school hasn’t changed,” I said.

“The image, no. But the people, a bit,” said Minji.

“Really?”

“Nae. People go to there own group and they like to bash on each other too.”

“Wow. I hope my day goes well today,” I sighed, getting of the car.

“You’ll be fine. Cho Hee, sorry to leave you on your first day of school, but I got to talk to my teacher about something. Will you be okay,” Minji explained.

“No problem. See you at break.”

We hugged and Minji ran off. I sighed and started to walk to the lockers. I was looking for mine. Locker A23. I passed the C’s and B’s. Now onto the A’s. Found it!

I opened it, put my books, and organized them.

“Excuse me,” someone said.

“Oh sorry,” I apologized. “Seungjin!”

“Oh, Cho Hee. I didn’t know this was your locker. I guess we're locker buddies.”

“Aren’t you in your first year in college?”

“Nae. Just getting my books for my first class,” Seungjin said, switching his books in left side of me. “Did you see the garden here?”

“Um...no,” I said, shyly.

“Then, lets go.”

He closed both of the lockers, grabbed my hand, and run until we're out of breath.


“Here we are,” Seungjin said, happily.

I caught my breath and looked up. My mouth dropped. The view was beautiful. I never seen this garden in this school, in my first year here.

“Was it just built,” I asked.

“Nae. Published last week. Do you like it?”

“Like it? I love it.”

“That’s good. You're the second person who appreciate it,” Seungjin sighed, sitting next to me.

“Who is the first,” I asked, looking at him.

“Me,” he answered, looking at me.

We both smiled until the bell rang.

“Well, gotta go,” I said, standing up and fixing my skirt.

Seungjin came close to me and pulled my skirt down a bit. I just froze. Then left me. What was he doing? Isn’t it ual contact. Why did he?

Anyways, I snapped back and ran to my first class, which was Biology. When I entered, everybody was busy to look at me. Then the teacher came in and students went to their seats, fast.

“Who are you,” the teacher questioned.

“I’m Cho Hee. Your new student,” I answered softly.

“Oh, you’re the girl that graduated college in America.”

I nodded and said, “Where do I seat, ma’am?”

“Just find a seat somewhere,” she said, while writing something on the board. I walked all the way to the back and took a seat. The teacher begin talking about the cellular respiration system and photosynthesis.


“Okay students, don’t forget to the homework and guys are free to go to break,” said the teacher. I packed everything and headed out last. The wnet to the locker to find a heart note taped to my locker door. I took it and reads:

           Dear Jagiya,

        Please meet me at the Library at lunch. Please!

                                                                     Love,

                                                               Your Oppa <3

I sighed and thought of going, but I wasn’t sure. Then again sometimes I think he might be cheating to me, but I don’t overreact like he did. I switched my books to Trigonometry. They put me into a college class.

Anyways, I walked into the hallways just thinking what to say to Kwangmin, but I accidently bumped into someone.

“Watch where you going,” someone screamed.

Everybody stopped what they were doing and started to watch at the scenario. I gulped and my fear started to build.

“I’m sorry,” I said, getting my books.

The my books got kicked into a puddle and I was pushed down. My back made contacted to the ground. Everybody gasped. I tried to sit up but I was kicked back down making my head bounced to the ground.

“That’s enough,” I heard someone scream.

I look to the direction where it was was coming from but my vision became blurry and everybodys movement became slow. I saw some people beating up someone. Now there were two more people. I wanted to know what was going on. Then I saw, I think it is, Minji.

“Cho Hee, can you hear me,” she asked.

I nodded slowly.

“You’ll be okay. Seungjin carry her.”

I blinked twice and the third one; I completely closed them.

Another update. Do you like? Please comment or subcribe, if you haven't.