Chapter 14: Crazy Day (Part 2)

I Understand Love Now... (HAITUS)

~Cho Hee’s POV~
Where am I? Am I at the hospital? I blinked a couple of times and realized I was correct.

“That’s good you woke up,” said Nurse Choi. It said on her nameplate.

“What happened to me,” I asked, trying to seat up.

You were out for one or two hours. But nothing major. Couple of bruises here and there.”

That’s good. But I wonder...what happened? The nurse helped get comfortable, but before I can. Someone screamed my name. I looked to the direction where it was coming from and it was Minji. I was happy to see her and her brother is here also.

“Hi Minji. Hey Seungjin,” I greeted them, bowing my head.

“Are you okay? You took quite fall,” said Seungjin.

“Really? What happened?”

“Jinja? You don’t remember anything,” Minji questioned.

Minji’s face looked worried. I hope I didn’t do or say anything to upset her.

“I remember you two, Umma, school, and...that’s pretty much it,” I answered, giving some thought. I couldn’t remember anything else.

Then the door slammed up and there was a tall, skinny, black hair, and worried guy. He looked at me and run to me in too a hug. Who is this guy? Why is he hugging me?

“Oh my gosh, Cho Hee. I am so happy that you’re okay,” the guy said. Next he hold my shoulders and faced me. “Who did this to you?”

I removed his hands off my shoulders and backed up a bit. He gave a confusing look but I looked at him with who-are-you face. How does he know my name? Why did he hug me? Who is he? What is he doing here?

“Mianhae, but who are you? Do I know you,” I asked.

“Cho Hee, are you joking with me,” he asked.

“Um, Kwangmin can we talk outside,” asked Minji.

The guy, Kwangmin, nodded and followed Minji outside; while I was with Seungjin.

~Kwangmin’s POV~
“What’s up,” I asked. “Is it about Cho Hee?”

“Nae,” she started. “I’m sorry to say but...”

“But what,” I said, quickly.

“I don’t know how you'll react.”

“Just tell me,” I demanded.

“She...forgot about you. I’m sorry.”

When she told me that, my heart dropped. I didn’t want to believe that but in my heart it was true. The way she acted when I hugged her. The way she looked at me. She totally forgot about me.

“What happened to her,” I asked, keeping my head down.

I tried to hold back my anger and tears. This is what I get for making her mad yesterday and not protecting her today. 

“She gotten into fight with one of the girls. Cho Hee didn’t fought back, but she didn’t even started it either,” she answered. 

“Who did this to her?”

“I am not allowed to say.”

“Who,” I said, raising my voice. I wanted to get payback whoever did this to her. No mater it was a close friend, staff, teacher, he or she. I wanted some revenge.

“IU.”

I was shock but didn't show it in the outside. I just cleared my throat and said, “Thank You.” I was about to leave but I wanted to give Cho Hee something. I thought about it but I changed my mind. 

How was it? Do you like it? Comment, please~