Chapter 17: Explaining

I Understand Love Now... (HAITUS)

~Kwangmin’s POV~

"Kwangmin, what is going on here? Is this some weird way to agree on your marriage? Huh? You think this is funny,” said my umma. The things she said made me already angry, but I hold back my anger, deep inside.

“Ani, umma! Why would I do that? She doesn’t even remember me,” I said.

“Okay. We know that she forgot some of us but what was the cause,” said Cho Hee’s umma.

“I can answer that,” said Cho Hee’s friend, the girl one.

“Then, explain,” demanded my umma.

“Well...”
 

~Ding~Dong~Ding`

 

“I must get to class soon,” I [Cho Hee] said. I switched my books and headed to my classes. Should I forgive him? I thought. Having my pros and cons in my head. But then I bumped into someone. “I’m sorry.” I grabbed my books and tried to get out of the way but I was pushed to the ground.

 

“Watch were you going,” someone screamed.

 

Everybody started to look in your way. Their eyes were looking at the both of us. But it feels that most of the eyes were looking at me as I was their prey.

 

“I’m very sorry,” I said again, getting my books. But before I can get them they were push into puddle. The books looked sad. I tried getting them but I was pushed down, hard, onto the concrete. Then tried getting back once more, but a kick contacted with my head to the ground. Making it bounce like a bouncing ball.

 

“That’s enough,” someone screamed.

 

I looked into the direction but my vision became blurry the movements became slow. I saw people beating each other up. Then two people came within the action. One of them fought back while the other one came up close with me. It was Minji, I think.

 

“Cho Hee, can you hear me,” she asked me.

 

I nodded my head slowly.

 

“You’ll be fine. Seungjin! Carry her!”

“That doesn’t answer the question, still,” said Cho Hee’s umma.

“Who did it,” My umma asked.

“She did,” Minji’s friend said, pointing at IU.

“What! Why would I do that to her,” IU said.

“Yes you did! You were the one!” Cho Hee’s friend started to stand up and screaming at IU. But her brother was holding onto her, so she wouldn’t go beat the crap at of her.

Both of them yelling back and forth until my umma told them to shut up.

“How rude of you? Calling my friend’s daughter those words. I can’t believe that Cho Hee picked you guys up from the street,” said my umma.

What she had said made things worse because Cho Hee walked in.

“Excuse me. What did you say,” said Cho Hee.

“Cho Hee, I didn’t mean too,” said my umma, defending herself.

“So you’re saying that me and my umma were from the streets too.”

“Well, if you put in that way. Then...maybe.”

~Cho Hee’s POV~

Me and my umma gasphed. I can’t believe it this woman is calling me, my friends, and especially my umma some trash people off from the streets.

“If you really think that, then me and my daughter will move out,” said my umma. We stood up and started to walk up to my room.

“Oh yeah, where are you going to stay” asked Mrs. Jo.

“She can live with us,” said Minji.

“No. We couldn’t,” I started. “You’ve done so many things for me. This is too much.”

“Cho Hee, its fine. You're not going to bother us or even my dad. My dad is gone for a business trip and he is not going to come back for another five years. Cho Hee, its okay,” Minji convinced me.

“Umma,” I asked her.

“If you're okay with this, then I’ll agree with that,” My umma said.

I sighed and agreed with Minji. She jumped for joy and hugged me then to my umma.

“Jagiya,” said Seungjin.

“Excuse me but you guys can leave now,” said the rude lady.

“We’ll be happy too,” I said rudely. “Umma, good thing you fixed the bags a while ago.”

We got our bags and everything that belong with us and left. And we ended at Minji’s house again.

Update. Hoped you like it. Please comment and subscribe~ ^^

Also, have a nice Thanksgiving and Break. Be thankful and eat alot of food.

P.S: On the flashback I added more details. Okay. Just letting you know.