Chapter 11: A Bad Welcome Back

I Understand Love Now... (HAITUS)

~Cho Hee's POV~

"Kwangmin," this girl screamed. Then she ran up to him and hugged him. She doesn't know that is my soon-to-be husband. I looked at him and shrugged.

"Okay, Jieun. That's enough," Kwangmin suggested and removed her arms around his neck.

"Oh, sorry. What happened to you? One day you were here and you were at America." Before Kwangmin can answer, another voice intrude us. But it yet it sounded familiar.

"Who is..." said Mrs. Jo. She looked at Kwangmin and she was angry then when she looked at me, her eyes widen and dropped her plates.

"Oh my gosh, Mrs. Jo are you okay," I asked. But Mrs. Jo just hugged me. I was surprised and hugged her back.

"I missed you so much. How are you?"

"I'm doing good. How are you?"

She wiped hear tears and said, "Good but I missed you alot."

"I missed you too."

"Come inside. You guys must be freezing." I and Kwangmin did and took off our coats. Kwangmin took my coat and things and put it in my room. "So, Cho Hee how was the U.S.A?"

I took a seat and said, "Well, different food, places, languages, education, and people."

"It's good that you came back," said a familiar voice. I turned around and I just wanted to cry out my happiness to the world. It was my umma. I got up and run up to her in a hug. "Welcome honey."

"I missed you, umma," I said, trying not to cry again.

"I missed you too," said my umma. We settled down, Kwangmin came back and sat next to me. Everybody got the picture were back together but they don't know the other half. "So, you two? Back together?"

"Nae," we both said in a unison.

"Hi. I'm Lee Jieun. But you can call me IU," she said sticking out her arm. I stood up and bowed.

"My name is Cho Hee," I said, while seating back down and smiling at her. She smiled too and looked to her right.

"Umma, where is the..." someone said. Everybody looked, including me, and it was Youngmin. He smiled and ran up to me into a hug. "Oh my gosh, Cho Hee. I missed you so much. You don't how many times I go bowling with my friends. It's not the same with you. I'm so happy that your back." I smiled and giggled. He finally let go and sat down next to the empty seat next to me.

"I'm happy to see you too, Youngmin. How about this Saturday will go bowling. Just the two of us," I asked Youngmin. He thought about it and nodded. "Okay."

"How did you get our early. Since you need three more years," Mrs. Jo asked.

"Well, I kept my place in classes and school. And always get a hundredd on the text and exams. They put me early. I was to happy that I get to comeback early," I answered.

"Way early," said IU. I smiled at her and she did too.

"Can we see your grades? I think you did horrible," said Youngmin then stick his tongue at me. I slapped his arm and he begin to rub it. "I was joking."

"I know and here," I said giving them my records. Everybody looked at everything. And I mean everything.

"That's my daughter," said my umma and gave me a kiss in the forehead. I giggled.

"That's my girl," said Mrs. Jo.

"Good job," said IU and Youngmin.

"Isn't my fiance so smart," said Kwangmin then kissed me in the check."

"Fiance," everybody screamed in a unison.

"Nae. My future wife," Kwangmin said.

"Congrats," said umma.

"Yeah," said Youngim smiling. IU just smiled.

"How about you umma," asked Kwangmin.

"No, I disapprove," Mrs. Jo said and walked away.

Right there my heart broke. And I wanted to leave.

"I'm going to sleep, now. Good night guys. Night sweetie," I said and walked upstairs to a room. I closed the door with my foot and fell down with the wall. Went to my knees and resting my head against the wall. "Why?" I mumbled so many words. Why should she just say that straight up in front of us. Especially, In front of me.

Update. Sorry for the longest update ever. Really sorry. Trying to update as much. Please comment and subscribe.