Chapter 19: I Hate You

I Understand Love Now... (HAITUS)

~Kwangmin’s POV~

I grab my key and unlocked the front door. Already, I saw Jieun with my umma. They were just laughing and talking. That remind me of Cho Hee and my umma. They would always laugh on the funniest stories and talk about what’s going on, but things changed when she left for two years.

“Oh, Kwangmin you're here,” said my umma. I just smiled and walked up to them.

“Hi, oppa,” Jieun said.

“Don’t call me that,” I said coldly, rolling my eyes at her.

“Kwangmin, are you in a bad mood?”

“Nae because of you.”

“Hold on. Jieun wasn’t the cause of you losing Cho Hee. It was you,” said my umma, point at me.

“No it wasn’t. Jieun was the one that pushed Cho Hee to the ground. Causing her to hit her head. If you hadn’t done it, Cho Hee would still remember me, as her friend, fiance, and husband,” I yelled at Jieun. I calmed down a bit. “It’s your fault that I lost my wife.”

Then I began to walk away. I can hear my umma screaming at me to come back and apologize to Jieun. I didn’t listen. I grab my car keys and began to drive around the city. I need some air or a break.


There was a lot of thinking, but also Cho Hee. I really miss her. I miss her smile, warmth, and everything else about her. She was my other half. I sighed and parked in the side of the bridge. It was a good thing that no one was out here. Well, on the bridge.

I stepped outside and leaned against on the wall. Looked everywhere just to make sure that no one was here. Then, screamed in anger. Now, I didn’t care if there was one or a million people watching me. I wanted to release my anger out. Next, I ripped off my necklace from my neck and was about to throw it over, but I stopped my self. I opened my hand and it was the necklace.

“Cho Hee,” I softly said. I touched the necklace and put it in my pocket. I also made sure it was in my pocket. I stayed for a while, until it got really cold. I went back to my car and checked my phone. Dang! It’s already midnight and missed a bunch of calls. All of them were from my mother.

So, I decided to go home. I parked the car in the garage and went inside. I saw my umma, Jieun and my brother, Youngmin in the couch.

“Where have you been,” my umma asked me.

“Just outside,” I answered.

“Dongsaeng, don’t be like that,” said Youngmin.

“Don’t worry. I didn’t get myself in trouble or did anything stupid, like Jieun,” I said, coldly.

“Kwangmin,” my umma snapped, “don’t be like that!”

“If she can bring back, Cho Hee! Then I reconsidered,” I screamed back. Then storm off to my bedroom. Slam the door and lock it. I threw my pillow across the room and hit something. It crashed and I quickly check it out.

It was a picture of me and Cho Hee. I touched the photo and it brought so many memories. It was the picture of us at Cho Hee graduation. I kissed her in the cheek while Cho Hee stick out her tongue. I laughed for a while but stop. I really do miss her.

I snapped back and fixed the mess. Thew the broken frame and glass except the picture. I quickly put it in some random bag of mine. Quickly change and got ready for school.

“I’ll get her back. She’ll be mine,” I said and closed my eyes.
 

Another update! This was happeneing when Cho Hee move into her new home.

So, this was happening but in Kwangmins's POV.

Hope you like the update. ^_^ Please comment/subscribe.