Chapter 18: New House

I Understand Love Now... (HAITUS)

~Cho Hee's POV~

“Okay this is the last box,” said Seungjin.

“Just put it over there,” I said pointing on my left in the corner of my room.

“Do you need help unpacking?”

“Later. But now I need to help my umma.”

“Don’t worry. Minji is helping her umma.”

“Are you sure,” I asked.

“Jagiya, they’ll be fine,” Seungjun said, hugging me from behind, his arms around my neck.

I looked behind over my shoulder and our face was close to mine. Our eyes meet, his breath against my skin, and my heart...was like racing in a marathon. “So... Do you still want to help them.”

I slowly shook my head no. He smiled and pushed me down the bed, him on top and I’m at the bottom. We just kept smiling while our nose was touching. Also, smiling like idiot.

“Excuse me,” someone said, after they knocked twice.

We stayed in our position, but looked into the direction.

“Yes,” Seungjun answered.

“Cho Hee, your mom needs you,” Minji told me.

“I’m coming,” I answered, after I broke off with Seungjin and ran to her room. I knocked and popped my head in. “You needed me?”

“Nae, Cho Hee. Put this pictures up and get your rest of your clothes from that luggage,” my umma said, pointing at the bright and medium blood red luggage. I nodded and went to work.


After an hour making sure the pictures were good and align with the others, I brought the luggage to my room and started to fixed them. After that, I went downstairs and saw Minji watching 'To The Beautiful You' while eating popcorn mixed with m&m's; Seungjin was getting to cook. He brought out many ingredients like: flour, soy sauce, oil, and etc.

"Oppa," I screamed.

"Nae," he answered back, not looking up to see who called him.

So, I went behind him and back hugged him. I can't tell that he was smiling. He stopped cutting the carrots and turned around to face me. "Whatcha cooking?"

“It’s a surprise, jagiya,” Seungjin said, making his nose connected to mine and smiling.

“But I want to help, though.”

“No. It’s a surprise.”

“Please,” I pouted. I also gave him some of my aegyo.

“Okay. Just cut the carrot, spinach, radish, and one piece of spam.”

I nodded and started to cut. Each of them I cut them fast and mostly equally. Then re-washed the vegetables and put them in its own kind in a small bowl. Lastly, washed the knife and cutting board, but when I put the knife under the water it slipped out of my hand and cut my index finger. I screamed in pain and Seungjin quickly went to me.

“Jagiya, what happened,” he asked. I showed him my bleeding and his eyes popped out of his socket. He quickly grabbed the first aid kit from one of the top cabinets and fixed my finger right away. He cleaned the blood from the finger and sprayed antibiotic spray. Which it hurt. “Sorry.” I bit my lip and tried not to cry. Then put a big bandage around it. “Be careful next time.”

“Okay. Sorry, oppa,” I apologized. He smiled, kissed my forehead and went back to cooking.

“I’m going to change. Want me to help you fixed the table?”

“It’s fine. That’s Minji’s job.”

“It’s true,” she screamed, from the living room. I nodded and went to my room.


I tied my hair to a bun, switched into to a tank top and mid-length shorts -that goes down mid-halfway of my thigh. Then grabbed my mom and went downstairs.

“Do you need any help,” I said, out of the blue.

“Wow, Cho Hee. You look y,” Minji screamed.

"Oh stop it," I said, playfully slapping her arm -slightly light.

" You kids eat. I have to go somewhere," said my umma, grabbing her coat and bag from the closet.

"Umma, are you going on a date," I asked.

"It's just two people eating out, together."

"That's a date," Minji and I said in a unison.

"Then yes. I'll come back home around-"

"Eleven thirty," I said, cutting my umma.
She nodded and took of. Leaving me with Minji and my oppa. They just finished setting the table and begin feeding themselves. I got my food, but ate a bit.

"Are you going to eat more, Jagi," he asked.

I turned to him and said,"I know you prepared it so well but I'm already full. Your food makes me full with one bite of it. Sorry oppa."

He sighed, wrapped his arms around me, pulling closer into him, and replied,"It's okay. It looks like your tired. Why don't you go to sleep now. It's pretty late."

I yawned. "Can you carry me?"

He smirked and agreed. He took me off the couch in a bridal style and brought me into my bed. Once I got on, I immediately got comfortable and past out.

~Seungjin's POV~

She looked so peaceful sleeping. She is adorable.

"Oppa," she mumbled in her sleep.

I try not to laugh, but it was just adorable. I moved her pieces of hair out of her closed eyes and softly and slowly the side of her face.  "I promise, to not hurt you in anyway. Make you smile and even make you laugh. Never leave your side and support you 110%. Lastly, loving you forever." Then, I kiss her forehead, turn off the lights, and close her door. 

 

Hey! It's Joyjoy. Sorry for not updating alot. Ik its been already, I think a month. Sorry, agian.
But I finished my first semester, A's all of my finals, and got straight A's with NO A minus, and it's... WINTE BREAK! I'm excited. That means an update like every day. Look foreword. Also, I"M BACK!