Chapter 1: Best Day Ever Part: 1

I Understand Love Now... (HAITUS)

~Cho Hee's POV~

~"I'll be your protector."~

               ~My dream was to marry you.."~ 

                                              ~You are my Light!~                   

These saying have been stuck with me ever since I moved away from my family. I couldn't help it though. They just pop out when I'm in class, eating, and even when I'm about to go to sleep. I've just been thinking about them.

~Knock~Knock~

"Urghhhh... Who can that be," I mumbled to myself. This was the first time I didn't have class on a Friday and someone already ruined it for me. I stood up and checked my self first. I went up to the mirror and laughed. I looked like the grudge. I flipped my hair back, fixed it, and answered the door. I opened it and it was Cheondung (Thunder from MBLAQ). 

"Not to be rude but, What do you want," I said coldly.

"Well, good morning sunshine," Thunder teased. I put on a fake smile and let him in.

"So what do you want," I asked preparing some tea.

"Well...since we found some papers and you completed your courses...your able to gradated this years class," he said smiling and showing me the proof. My eyes widen and I couldn't help it but I threw my papers in the air, screamed and hugged Thunder.

"Really?"

"Nae, Cho Hee. You are graduating." I screamed with excitement. I leaped on couch to couch and making my self fall to my bottom. Ow! But that didn't ruined my happiness. "Cho Hee calm down. I know your that happy but we need to get going?" 

"Why," I asked.

"Because we need to go gown fitting." That killed my joy. I hate it when they get your height, arm length, and waist.

"Fine." I changed my clothes, grabbed my bag and phone. And left my dorm right away. Me and Thunder ran across the campus all the way to the gym. it was a huge line. Like the line went outside already. I sighed and followed in line. Since we had time, I grabed my phone and call my umma. It kept ringing. Come on umma, pick up!

"Hello," my umma answered.

"Umma! Guess what," I asked, excitedly.

"What?"

"I get to go home early!"

"WHAT! How can this be?" 

"They found records of some of the classes I took in the community college."

"See, If I hadn't forced to take those classes, you would've be there for three more years."

"Okay, umma. Your right and it is all worth it."

"Your welcome," I chuckled, "Do you want me to tell the others?"

"Ani! I want to surprise them."

"Okay, bye," said my umma.

"Bye, umma. I love you," I said but she ended the call too quickly. I put back my phone in my messy bag and smiled.

"Was that your umma," Thunder asked.

"Nae. She is happy that I get to come home soon. Also, I can support her too," I answered.

"That's good." Then it got awkward and quiet rest of the time. Not a sound. I just listened to my IPod touch and jamming out while Thunder was on his pager then on his blackberry. -He can be a obsessed with technology sometimes.

When we got inside, we were closer to the tables. I started to feel excited. I can't believe this is happening to me. I get to graduate early and go back to Korea. Also, see my umma, Youngmin, Minwoo, Kwangmin, and everyone else. Kwangmin, do you miss me? I miss you.

I know its a short update but I'll make a longer one next time. At least I updated, right?

Please comment and subscribe.

Sorry, if there is grammar or spelling mistakes.