Chapter 21: Surprise

I Understand Love Now... (HAITUS)

~Cho Hee's POV~

Oppa,” I softly said. He heard it and smile.

“Nothing,” said the rude guy.

“One more and you’ll see the end of you and your girlfriend,” Seungjin threatened.

“Okay. Okay. I’m sorry.”

“Not to me. My girlfriend,” my oppa said, pointing at me.

The rudely guy stood up, came up to me and bowed. “Mianhae. Forgive me.”

I patted his head and forgave him. He stood up and smiled. I smiled too and gave him a hug.

“Okay. That’s enough. Seungjin, why are you here,” asked the teacher.

“Well, first class has ended, Mrs. Lee,” Seungjin answered. Mrs. Lee, my teacher, looked at the clock and realized it was true. She laughed and dismiss everybody. Then walked out of the class. The pupils stood up and packed their things. I did same but Seungjin carried my backpack and my books.

“You don’t have to carry my books. I’m strong,” I said.

“You're strong,” Seungjin asked.

“Sort of.” Both of us laughed and ended up at our lockers. I put my books away and grabbed my math notebook. Then, we headed at the soccer field. Well, I was there first there. Seungjin said he had to do a quick errand, but he’ll be quick.

I waited and waited until someone called my name. I thought it was my oppa but it was the guy earlier. I gave him a dirty look and turned around. Ignoring him.

Cho Hee, listen to me,” he said. I didn’t. He came up to me but I showed him my back. “Please.” Still ignoring him. “Let me tell you something and I’ll leave you for good. I promise.”

“You promise,” I spoke.

Nae.”

“Okay,” I said, turning around. However, when I turned around his lips crashed into mine. I my eyes widen and was in shock. I pushed and slapped him. “What the hell are you doing?”

“I had to.”

“What do you mean you had too?”

“I’ll explain later. Don’t tell anyone. If you don’t want any trouble in your life,” Kwangmin said. Then ran away like the wind.

I touched my lips. Why did my heartbeat race? Why did I like it? Why does it feel I remembered his kiss?

Update. He kissed her! >o<