My Wings of The World

My Wings of The World

Chapter 8 - Eli and Promise

 

                “It’s that call rite?”  I nodded then let out a sigh.

                “Yup…” short and simple. Hoping my life was like that. Short and simple.

                “You have a secret, wanna share?” he asked. I can’t say anything just yet. Then when I’m about to say something, his phone rang.

 

Eli POV.

                Danny is having trouble and I know it. So I try to ask her why.

                “You have a secret, wanna share?” She looked hesitant for a while. So I let her calm first. Just about she wants to say something, my phone rang. I took it out.

                “Just sec, it’s Xander Hyung…”

                “Xander hyung~ Wae?” I asked. Xander seems really worried bout something.

                “Hyung Jun hyung just called KiBum-ah, he said Danny is missing,” reply Xander. I looked at Danny. She seems lost in her thoughts again.

                “Hyung, Danny is with me…So don’t worry okay…Tell that to Hyung Jun hyung, apologize for me too hyung please…”

                “Yah, where are you guys?” hyung asked me again.

                “Hyung, we are sightseeing…I promise Danny before this…” I quickly create a reason.

                “Okay…Just bring her back to SS501’s hyung, they are really worried.” He reminded me.

                “Arasso, hyung..”we ended our call. I looked at her back.

                “Danny-ah…”

End of POV

                “Danny-ah…” I looked at him. I knew he was waiting for me to tell him. I’m debating whether I should or should not be telling him. I looked at him then the view and then back to him. I sighed.

                “ I ran because of my manager…”I said it plainly. As it was nothing.

                “Wae?” I looked at him. And sighed again.

                “Our manager, he, actually, how to put it…He abused our right, I can say it like that…” I felt my tears almost fall.

                “Are you okay?” His hand patted my shoulder. I looked at him.

                “He took most of our income and the small amount is divided between us. Luckily, we are stepsisters, and we are close, so our income is nothing for us… Our schedule, is more busy than you guys totaled up. He kept adding up any events to our schedule, Ella even fainted once or twice…Ella’s body is much weaker than mine…But I’ve always been next to her…Except, when I’m on my runaway adventure. I need those adventure for us..He always has to halt our activities as duo whenever I’m gone, and Ella can rest too, so am I… I need those adventures to happen. But I don’t think I can run anymore after this adventure. This might be my last adventure after all…” Eli looked at me intensely, did not waver even a bit. When I looked at him, he blushed. Wait, he blushed?

                “Why?” He shook his head. But asked,

                “What will happen next? Can’t you quit?” I looked at him. Why don’t I just quit?

                “I don’t if that’s what Ella wants…”

                “You really love her don’t you?” he asked me. I nodded.

                “There is no other person I loved so much except for now, when I met the oppas, they love me and I love them as much as that.” He smiled.

                “I really want to quit that life…I want to stop…”

                “Then stop…”

                “I’m in it for Ella. She wants to be a singer, but she doesn’t want to do it alone. We are best friend since small...Before our parents married each other… My mom, and her dad, we are really close with each other, but 2 years after they got married, our dad died due to an accident. Our mom…” I can’t go on, my tears, I’m crying with all my heart content. And Eli hugged me and patted my back softly.

                “It’s okay…You can cry to me…”

                “Our mom, become depressed and refused to talk to Ella…Rarely to me, she’ll speak, but rarely…” I stutter. Eli tightens his hug towards me. My next word went a bit muffled.

                “Eli, I don’t know how I can manage after this. I don’t know, how K knew I was here…”

                “Have you ever contacted them? Ella or your mom?” I try to remember if I ever contacted any of them.

                “I did contact Ella once…Two and half month ago…” Eli still hugs me, but I never felt its killing me. It just very welcoming, what I need, consoling arms of him. I felt his gaze penetrating through me.

                “Ella won’t betrayed me like that…She….She…”

                “Did she love you as much as you do, Danny?” Eli asked me. I don’t know the answer. Ella never once said so. She just kept silence whenever I asked her that question. His phone rang again.

                “Hyung Jun-hyung…” he said.

                “Yeobosayo, hyung…I know, I promise you before 9, I’ll take her back…I’m treating her for dinner…”

                “I got it hyung…Okay, we won’t be late…Annyeong…”he cut the call off.

                “Ka ja, it’s getting late…I promise the hyungs, you’ll be back by 9…Let’s go and eat something first…”He released his hugs and pull my hand to the streets. He hailed a taxi again and instructed the driver to go somewhere. He is still holding my hands. I don’t really hear where are we going as I was thinking about his question.

                “Did she love you as much as you do, Danny?”  I looked at him when his hand rested on my shoulder. I looked at him. He just smiled. I hugged his waist.

                “Gomawo…”His chin rested on my head and I can feel he is smiling. After dinner, he send me back to home. The oppas are really worried. I almost think that, they are going to kill Eli.

                “Oppa, I’m home already…I met Eli and then I remember his promised to take me out…So I pulled his hand and demand him to fulfill it…”

                “Really?” Jung Min oppa hugs me really tight and I felt like I can’t breathe.

                “Jung Min-ah, you are killing her…” said Kyu Jong oppa. Then, Jung Min oppa release me and Kyu Jong oppa hugs me.

                “Oppa, mianeh…”I said to them. Eli just smiled. I just know even though he is standing behind me.

                “Have you eaten your dinner?” Young Saeng oppa asked me.

                “I did, Eli’s treat.” I motion my hand towards him.

                “Thanks for returning our dongsaeng back, Eli..”Hyun Joong oppa said to him. He waved his hand.

                “It’s okay…I’m sorry I didn’t tell you guys beforehand. Hyung, I got to go, I’m supposed to help Kevin prepared special dinner for Dongho…See you later. Danny, don’t forget our promise okay?” he waved his hand as signal of good bye. My face blushed at the last word. Promise.

                “Danny-ah, are you okay?” Kyu Jong oppa asked. I nodded.

                “Oppa, I’m tired, can I go and sleep early tonight?” They nodded. I walk into my room. Remembering every single details of my dinner with Eli. I sat on my bed when the door is knock. Hyung Jun oppa stepped in.

                “Are you really okay?” he asked. He sat next to me.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i may or may not be updating tomorrow...anyway, enjoy~~~