My Wings of The World

My Wings of The World

CHAPTER 12 : Eli's visiting

Eli’s POV.

                Wow, I can’t believe myself. I’m here, infront of this humongous house. Or should I say mansion. Why? It’s been a week since Danny left us. And she hasn’t given me any call or any sign of her safe arrival. I braved myself and push the bells. The others only know I’m going to the States to see my dad. Well, I made that up of course. I still go see my dad, but I just want to see her more.

                “Who is it?” a lady answering the door bell.

                “I’m  a friend of Danny, is she home?” I asked. Then a lady come out, opening the gate.

                “So, you are Eli rite? I’m Danny’s mom,Kyra” she introduced herself. I nodded. I looked at my States watch, it’s still early in the morning.

                “Oh, we usually wake up early, our household that is…Please do come in…”she invited me in.  We sat in the study hall.

                “Where is George?” she asked a maid when she come in.

                “Madam, George is accompanying young miss in her room…” the maid answering.

                “What happened to my Danny?” she asked. The maid shrugged. Then she completely forgot that she’s having a guest and ran upstairs. I followed her.

                “Danny,” she whispered her name. I looked at the bed.

                “George what happened to her?” she asked the old guy who was holding Danny’s hand.

                “I’m not sure, my lady…But I believe she was visited by Ella last nite…”I cringed at that name. The name that have abused my Danny.  Her face bruised along with her wrists and her ankles. Looks like someone tied her. Then hit her. I was devastated to see her state.

                “You must be master Eli, nice meeting you,” the old man greets me. His British accent was thick. Maybe he’s from there. Plus, who would have a butler with an accent and knows the family too well. Looks like Danny’s mom just remembered me.

                “I’m so sorry, Eli…” she apologized to me. I just shook my head.

                “It’s okay…How did Danny become like this?” I asked. Eventhough I already knew the answer.

                “George, let her sleep…Eli, come join me for breakfast,” her mother invited me. I nodded. I looked once more at Danny and followed her to the dining room. George was also leaving.

                “Eli, what do you know about my Danny?” I was startled by that question. I coughed a few times before answering.

                “The hyungs love her so much. They can’t stop thinking about her whenever they are on schedule. And my group members also loved her. She is some that people will easily love as she would love them back as much…” her mom nodded.

                “But that also cause her to be like that…” I can’t denied it.

End of POV.                                                    

                I winced.

                “Ouch, my face hurts!” I exclaimed to myself. Then I heard someone chuckling. I looked at the door.

                “Eli-ah!” it was a nice surprised. Considering I didn’t fulfill my promise. He was holding a small basin and a clean towel.

                “What are you doing here?” I asked him.

                “Hmm,checking on you since you never bother to call us…” he pouted and sit in front of me on my bed. He put the basin next to him and looked directly towards me. I looked down. Can’t looked at him much longer. Then the bruises sting again.

                “Ouch.” Eli lightly touched my cheek. I flinched.

                “That’s hurt…” He smiled. Then he pulled up his sleeves and take the towel, dipping it into the basin and wipe the blood near my lips.I flinched again.

                “Stay still…We need some ice,” he said to himself, just then George came in with a bucket loads of ice.

                “Here, young master..”

                “Just called me Eli….” Eli took the bucket and taking a few cube of ice and put it in the towel before wrapping it up and softly padded my cheek.

                “Thanks,Eli-ssi…”His hand stop working the ice rested on the bed.

                “Danny, I’m worried about you…What happened?” I hesitated. Eli grabs my hands and it softly. And right then, I burst into tears. Luckily George has left. Eli then hugged me.

                “I have to do what she wants or she’ll hurt you and my oppa…I don’t want you guys to get hurt…”

                “What did she wants?” He asked me again.

                “I want to quit, but she wouldn’t let me…Not until she become famous people known her more than me…” Eli my hair slowly.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ouch~~~ i felt the pain too danny...i got the inspiration from my real life...well minus the slapping and such...i have a friend that i love so much, but in the end it's like she used me so, thus come MY WINGS OF THE WORLD... the oppas is just like my bestfriend whom cares about me dearly just like the oppas...