My Wings of The World

My Wings of The World

CHAPTER 14 : The Plan and Proposal

 

End of POV

                Ella left just like that after hearing my proposal. I don’t care. I believe in what Eli said. My oppa wouldn’t want me to suffer or sad. Then I heard the main door opens and shut again. George comes in after awhile.

                “Miss, Master Eli has left. He says he is sorry for not waiting and he also wishes you all the best with whatever decision you have made…” I slumped to my seat back. Eli left with saying anything. I want to told him something first. Then my mom comes, hugging me.

                “Mom, why?” I asked her.

                “He is a nice man…Reminds me of your papa…” I looked at her. Dazed. Who is she talking about?

                “Mom, who?” she smiled at me. Okay, my mom is starting to freak me out.

                “So, what’s your decision?” I told mom every single details of our agreement. However, I added to my mom, my plan. Because I want to quit nicely, to quit without my name being tainted. My mom nodded. George also passed my plans. Looks like I too can come up with something. Not only Ella.

                “Mom, will they stay mad at me?” I asked my mom. Yes, my dear lovely mom forced me to tell every single detail that I missed telling George to her. So yup, pretty much, mom knows everything about the oppas, and U-Kiss and of course, the one whom caught her attention, Eli.

                “Mom, forgot about them, I mean you of course…Let’s focus on getting back to Ella okay?” my mom nodded. Okay, have I told you my mom is super awesome…Well she is…

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a short update...mianhae