My Wings of The World

My Wings of The World

CHAPTER 11 : Late Nite Attack

 

                Mom chuckled. I looked at her. She seems different now. She seems like the mother I used to have with papa.

                “Mom, why me?” I finally asked her.

                “Miss Danny, may I asked you some questions to answer that question?” George asked me.

                “Pftt…You should just ask,” George smile.

                “Do you remember how many times Miss Daniella went to hospital for plastic surgery?”

                “Plastic surgery?”

                “Do you remember why you are given more parts to sing and mostly the dance is done by you?” I looked at him. I once asked Mr. K about that and he didn’t answer.

                “And lastly miss, I’ve wanted to ask you this, how many times Miss Daniella said she loves you as much as you do?”  That question reminds me of Eli.

                “Obviously, I knew Ella in hospital a few times, but plastic surgery? She did look a bit different every time she returns from her visits…And Mr. K never answer that questions. I assumed that because Ella was sick. And mom, George, a friend also asked me that question, and now I’ve think about it, she never once told me that.” Just by then, I cried. I felt my mom hugging me.

                “Hush, honey…You are one strong girl. If not, they will not love you…” I wipe off my tears and looked at my mom.

                “What should I do?” I asked her.

                “Danny, I’m giving you some choices, first, if you want to perform you can still be with her or go solo, the second choice that is..And your third choice honey, quit showbiz… If you pick the first choice, I can’t do anything to protect you, if you pick the second choice, I’ll be managing you career…”

                “Can I have some time to think about it?” My mom nodded.

                “You should get some rest. George bring her to her room…”

                “Come miss,” just about the door I paused.

                “Mom, I think Eli is rite. I love you mom,” then I walked out the door. George opened a door. My room.

                “It’s the same…”

                “Just the way we know you’ll like it…And miss, again, Welcome Home,” I hugged George. He is more like a father than Hugh, to think about it, I only got cold stares from him. George patted my back.

                “Miss, would you tell me about Seoul?” he asked me. I remembered when I was 10, I was mad at him because he didn’t asked me about Spain that papa, mom and I visited. I smiled.

                “It’s wonderful, George. On the first day….” I end up telling him all the details about my stay in Seoul excluding some parts like, the secrets between me and Eli. A week after, I haven’t give any answer to my mom. DanielleDaniella’s activities went to halt. I’m still debating whether to contact them or not.  Later that nite, George brings me a glass of warm milk, and as I finished the milk, I fall asleep.

                When I opened my eyes, a pair of black eyes staring back to me. I felt like getting killed by that stares.

                “Ella, what are you doing here?” I asked her. She was staring at me again. I rubbed my eyes. Just when I looked at her, she slapped me.

                “!” Then she started to slap me.

                “Oppa!!” I scream. She continued to slap me and cursing at the same time.

                “You are one bloody ! You got your mother; you have everything and you ruining my bloody dream!” I felt something rusty in my mouth. Blood. I tried to fight back, but fails as I was tied down to my bed.

                “Oppa!Mom!! Eli-ssi!!” I screamed every name in my mind. She giggled.

                “Scream all you want, no one going to hear you…You forgot how enormous your mansion is?”

                “What do you want Ella?” I managed to ask.

                “For you to be gone or for you to continue…Hmm, which one do I prefer? I know one thing, you should’ve been dead…That jerk doesn’t even finish his job correctly…”

                “Whom?”

                “Tsk,tsk, you forgot already…They should have followed you to where your next destination? Seoul…I’ll love to see you precious one suffers…” My oppas!!

                “Ani, don’t hurt anyone of them…I’ll do whatever you want…Just don’t hurt my oppa!” I begged her. They don’t deserves to be in this mess.

                “Really? Then, I want to continue this act of us..Continue being the duo until I have the most advantage…You have to obey to my rules…Don’t you ever act nice after this…Don’t be the girl I despise the most. Remember…”Just about then, she left. George come in. He gasped looking at my state.

                “Young miss what have happened? Is the devil here?” he asked me. I need a hug right now. As soon as George unties me, I hugged him and cried. I can’t stop, and I can’t see my oppa anymore without her hurting them.  And I cried, and cried until I felt really exhausted. I fall into deep slumber again but not letting George go.

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omo...this chapter isn't it??aigoo...okay Ella is a b*tch, i know...i rarely curse mind u...ehhehehe...

why danny-ssi is put in that situation??she loves ella soo much...