My Wings of The World

My Wings of The World

Chapter 7 - Jae Joong oppa and The Call

 

                “Hyung, mianeh, she is sometimes a bit clumsy,” Jung Min oppa apologizing to that guy.  I’m clumsy he said. Oppa!! Oh, I need to apologise. I looked at the person that I bumped into. And my mouth, I think went big as it can. Hyun Joong oppa chuckled and forced me to bow.

                “Jae Joong-ah, long time no see, I think you have met, our little dongsaeng,” he said after he let me go and hugged that gorgeous guy,. His face is a bit feminine but he still radiated masculinity.

                “Mianhaeyo oppa,” I bowed to him again.

                “Annyeong haseyo, Kim Jae Joong imnida,” he said to me.

                “Annyeong haseyo, Danny imnida,” I replied back.

                “Danny-ah, this is my best friend, Kim Jae Joong, and Jae Joong, this is our dongsaeng that I’ve told you…”

                “Finally, I met the cute and famous Danny…Your oppas haven’t once stop talking bout you, including U-Kiss too…”he whispered to me...I chuckled. I hugged Hyun Joong oppa waist and stay next to him. Because Jung Min oppa is ready to get me, the moment I’m off Hyun Joong oppa side.

                “Jae Joong –ah want to join us for lunch?” he asked him.

                “Sure, time to know this cute dongsaeng of yours. “ I smiled and grab his hand.

                “Yeay, I have another oppa,” I said it to Jung Min oppa.

                “Yah, Danny-ah, you have us, then Xander, Soohyun and KiBum as your oppa too…” Hyung Jun oppa point out the fact.

                “One can have as many oppa as they want rite oppa?” I purposely asked Jae Joong oppa. And he nodded.

                “See, mehrong!!”  The other oppa laughed at our antics.

                “Danny-ssi, what do you want to eat?”  Jae Joong oppa asked, another oppa that will spoil me I guess…

                “Deokbbokki” I answered.

                “Ka ja, oppa just happened to know the best deokbbokki store.” Just about Jae Joong oppa to pull my hand, Jung Min oppa said,

                “Again, hyung, you can’t spoil her, you need to be strict to her, we already did the spoiling part.”

                I looked at him puppy dogged eyes.

                “Why can’t I spoil her too?” in the midst of that, my phone rang. Just a sec my phone rang?? O pick it up without looking at the caller id. I back off quietly and boom! Was served with the loudest and scariest yelling intertwined with cursing.

                “Danielle, you better get back here, or Daniella will suffer…You got me?”

                “Mr….Mr… K..how, how do you…” I was cut off by him.

                “ You think you can run away from me? You are really stupid rite? Hear me, clearly, I have tracked where you are, and by tomorrow my men will come and get you…And we are back on stage, got it?” and the call was cut just like that. I looked at my phone. Who? No way. Ella won’t betrayed me… I still stare at my phone and then I just dropped it. I don’t want to return. Not yet. It’s not even the time yet. I don’t want to leave my family. Just as I about to turn and run, I bumped into someone. I look up. And there goes my conscious again. I cried. I meant literally cried.

                “Yah, are you okay? Yah, why are you crying?” Then suddenly he hugged me.

                “Do you want to go somewhere else?” he asked. I nodded. He pulled my hand and hailed a taxi. He got into the taxi with me and instructed the driver to go somewhere. He is still hugging me. Not that I’m against it. I just love his muscle. Oppss..Off topic. I slowly pushed him away. I don’t want to, but I have too.

                “Erm, thanks Eli…” I muttered slowly. He smiled. The taxi stopped somewhere, he paid the driver and pushed me out of it. We are somewhere. What? I’m not really familiar with Seoul. Plus my oppas occasionally take me out…Most of the time, I’m home. Playing games, surfing internet…

                “Do you like it here?” Eli asked me. I inhaled the nice smell of nature. I nodded.

                “So, why are you here? Not in the states?” his question just destroyed my imagination that just started to gear in.

                “So, you know?” I turned to him.

                “Not only me, Kevin and Xander hyung too.” No wonder both of them looked dazzled the first time they met.

                “Whatever, it’s not important anymore…I’m maybe leaving tomorrow.” He seemed shocked. He looked instantly at me. Direct hit I daresay.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny is leaving... OMO~~