My Wings of The World

My Wings of The World

CHAPTER 17 : The 2nd Kiss And The Death Glare

                “Elle,get ready!” I nodded.

                “I don’t really like people calling you Elle,” my mom pouted. Now I know where I learned to pout. I hugged her.

                “Mom, I’m always your Danny…” My mom patted my hand and shooing me off.

                “Go now…It’s the last one…” I kissed my mom’s cheek.

                “Gomawo,mom!!”I scream. She just smile. Then I bumped to somebody, guess who? Nope, not Ella. God forbid I want to see her before I go on stage.

                “Eli!”

                “Good you are not avoiding me…Best of luck okay…” then again he kissed me on the lips. I shocked. Then I heard some giggles. I looked behind Eli, Kevin and Xander oppa. I stick my tongue at them. Eli chuckled.

                “Now, the main star for today, DanielleDaniella~~~”  the MC announced. I smiled at Eli.

                “Gomawo~~” He nodded.  Ella starts first. I heard screaming, then I enters.

Eli’s POV.

                I wished she didn’t make this choice. I looked at her. She is so beautiful. My Danny. I felt like slapping myself.  I walked back to U-Kiss waiting room.

                “Eli and Danny sitting on tree, K-I-S-S-….”I shut his mouth before he managed to finish it. Then Xander hyung continue, pulling KiBum hyung into this too.

                “Good you are not avoiding me…Best of luck okay…” then they make the kissing sound.

                “Hyung!!!Dongho is still underage here!!”

                “Wae? I didn’t do anything,” then Danny’s mom come in.

                “Danny wants all of you to watch her first ever solo performance, both SS501 and U-Kiss,” we nodded. I was the last U-Kiss to left the room before Hyun Joong hyung pulls me.

                “Yah, don’t hurt our Danny okay…” I looked at him. Seriously, he just warned me. Then somebody else grabs me, er, make that two. The Tom and Jerry of SS501. Jung Min hyung is giving me his death glare, while Hyung Jun hyung is holding me still.

                “You make our Danny cry,”

                “We’ll hunt you down,” I gulped. They are not serious aren’t they? Then Kyu Jong hyung appeared from the door.

                “Yah! Ppali, we are going to miss our Danny..”The hyung dusted my clothes like nothing ever happen. I looked at them. Am I really safe now? Then Kevin came and pulled me along. Since I’m literally frozen there.

                “Eli, are you okay?” I nodded at him. We are comfortably sitting near the stage.

End of POV

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay a bit short but no worries, almost the end~~