My Wings of The World

My Wings of The World

                Anneoyeong, my name is Danny. I’m a girl. It just, I prefer the name Danny, not Danielle. Too girly for me, I guess… So, I’m 19 and I’m on the run. Why? I need to run away from my family, it’s a secret. Well, my run away adventures eventually turn into an exciting story. Why? Because I got to know 5 most handsome and warm-hearted oppa, the SS501.

                The story begins when I was again on the run. My latest destination is Seoul.  I’ve been running throughout the continent, for your information. I’ve been to all the places in the world except for Seoul, so here I am, on my next run away adventure.

                When I first step into the Seoul International Airport, was struck by a mob of people. Whoa, it’s not a small mob, I meant bigger than what I usually seen. They keep screaming for SS501 something like that. My Korean is a bit rusty but I manage it. Then I heard someone screaming,

                “There they are!!” I too turn to see who are this ‘they’, the so-called SS501. From the arrival hall, 5 men, rather good looking to, walk down with a smile and occasionally teasing each other. One word came cross my mind, warm. Looking at these 5 men is like bathing under the warm sun. Nice and warm. They treat their fans with a smile and pleasant words. Not many celebrities I’ve known did that.  I was so star struck with them, I didn’t realize when someone snatch my bag.

                “My bag!!” I scream. One of the 5 men heard me and gave the theft a chase, while the others just looking at me. Their fans were also looking at me. Now, I’m the poor girl lost in nowhere. One of the men, a pretty handsome one, not that they are not handsome. They all are but this one, how to describe it, got everything just perfect center, like a center filling.

                “Hey, are you ok?” he asked me. I was too frightened to even speak. Then he puts his arm gently around my shoulder and I start to cry.

                “Young Saeng- hyung help me,” that what he said. A guy looking like an angel with the soft touch in his face came to us.

                “Nah, KyuJong-ah, what did you do?” he asked, pretending to get mad at him.  I didn’t realize where and when their fans have gone to.

                “I don’t do anything. She just started crying.”

                “Hey, don’t cry, Young Saeng is here, hmmm, what did Kyu Jong here did to you?” his voice soothing me like a mother should have. I look up to him. Another two handsome face were looking worried at me.

                “HyungJun-ah, it’s your fault she was crying,” blame the tall one.

                “JungMin-ssi, it yours,” and they continue to bicker. I laugh, forgetting that I’m crying.

                “Miss, this is your bag, I think we manage to catch that guy…” someone tap me on the shoulder. I scream of shock. And I hid behind the mother figure guy.

                “Hyung, she is already scared, don’t add anymore,” scold the babyish face of them all.

                “I’m sorry…” said the one whom apprehend the theft. He then consults with the other three.

                “Young Saeng-hyung joins too,” the baby faced one called him. So the mother figure is Young Saeng.  They are consulting again. Then they faced me, in a line.

                “Anneoyeong haseyo!! We are…” said the one whom helped me earlier, and then together they said,

                “ SS501…”           

                “SS501 Leader, HyunJoong, Anneoyeong,” said him again.

                “Anneoyeong, I’m SS501 Lead Vocal, Young Saeng,” said Young Saeng.

                “Anneoyeong, I’m SS501 Forever Center, Kim Kyu Jong-ssi.”

                “SS501, y Charisma, Park Jung Min,” his act did make me laugh.

                “Anneoyeong, SS501’s maknae, Kim HyungJun!” says the baby faced guy in the end.

                “Hi, I’m Danny.” Their antic warmed my heart.  

                “So where are you from?” Jung Min, if I’m not wrong asked.

                “Erm,” I don’t know what to answer.

                “Ah~~ it’s okay if you don’t want to tell… Do you have place to stay?” asked Kyu Jong. I’m still trying to familiarize with their name. I shook.

                “No? Hmm, let’s stay with us!” said Hyung Jun. Jung Min slap him on the back.

                “Jung Min-ahh!! That’s hurt!” he cried.

                “Nah, Jung Min-ssi, don’t do that to our maknae!”  Young Saeng scolded him.

                “ Danny-ssi, come and live with us for while.” Kyu Jong invited me.

                “Yeah, Danny-ssi, come and stay with us,” Jung Min echoing Kyu Jong invitations.

                “Hyun Joong- hyung, can she stay with us?” Hyung Jun plead for my side. I look at Hyun Joong. So as the other 3 members.

                “Arasso, arasso, Danny-ssi do live with us for a while. By being our little helper,” he smile the smile of mischievously.

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

how was it??oh do comment...i'll do my best to write and update it....