My Wings of The World

My Wings of The World

Chapter 6 - My Oppas

 

                A while later, we arrived at Oppa’s practice room. It’s been a while since I last set my foot in a room like this. Jung Min oppa played my song, as literally the song I and Ella sang, and instantly I dance to the beat. It’s one of my favorite. The Wonder World. I didn’t really pay attention to the oppa until the song was finish. But I am so sure that they watch me very closely. As I turn my back to them, they look startled.  HyoRin unnie clapped.

                “Where did you learn to dance like that?” she asked me. I startled. Don’t know what to answer.

                “Noona, she is our dongsaeng, so of course she can dance,” again Hyung Jun oppa saved me. I made the love sign to Hyung Jun oppa. The other oppas just grinned.

                “Aigoo, you guys spoiled her…Hyung Jun-ah, what did KiBum said when he knows you have a new dongsaeng?” HyoRin unnie asked. Look likes unnie doesn’t want to give up on questioning their change.

                “Noona, you should listen to KiBum, he said he and U-Kiss are going to pamper her more…”Jung Min oppa reply. HyoRin unnie jaws dropped. Well looks like it…

                “Yah, HyoRin-ah, shut your mouth up…”Hyun Joong oppa told her. She shook her head a few times.

                “Unnie, gwenchana? Are you okay unnie?” I asked her. Then, she grinned to me,

                “Danny-ssi, you are being spoiled only by these oppas rite?” she asked me, I nodded and added,

                “U-Kiss also comes to play sometimes…”

                “Then from this day onward, you will be spoiled by me, your unnie!” Her statement invites the reaction from all of the oppas.

                “Yah, HyoRin, don’t do anything to our dongsaeng…” Hyun Joong oppa practically yell.

                “HyoRin-ah, what did you plan to do to our dongsaeng? Young Saeng oppa asked her nicely.

                “Noona, don’t take our dongsaeng away…” Kyu Jong oppa makes his cute puppy eyes.

                “Noona, don’t do whatever you are thinking to do to her,” warned Jung Min oppa. And Hyung Jun oppa hugs me.

                “Noona, you are not going to take her…” HyoRin unnie stick out her tongue to them. Causing me to laugh out loud literally.

                “Yah, SS501, you need to practice!!” HyoRin unnie scolded them.

                “Danny, do you want to join us?” Jung Min oppa asked me. I nodded several times.

                “We are practicing for our new comeback… Our new mini album Destination.” Kyu Jong oppa explained to me. I nodded. Young Saeng oppa played the dvd player. I pulled his shirt and asked,

                “Oppa, what is this song titled?”

                “Aigoo, aren’t you a cute dongsaeng…It’s our new single, we have been working for our new album, Destination. This song is called Love Ya…We have to get ready for our comeback stage this week,” Jung Min oppa explained while ruffling my head. Need to remember to wear hoodie shirt or cap afterwards…

                “Danny-ah, watches us really close, and try to follow us…” Hyun Joong oppa told me. I nodded spontaneously.  I looked really closely, indulging in their dance. Memorizing every step, without noticing HyoRin unnie was looking at me really hard. They stop dancing as the song stop.

                “Danny-ah, can you show to us now?” Kyu Jong oppa nicely asked me. I smiled. Hyung Jun oppa played the song again… I danced according to what I’ve learned from their and also I added some steps of my own. As the song ends, I bowed as how I usually do on stage and the oppas clapped to me, including HyoRin unnie.

                “Wah…You really love to dances aren’t you our little dongsaeng…” said Hyung Jun oppa. I grinned at him then this idea pop into my head. I tickle him. Then the other oppas joined my league to tickle Hyung Jun oppa.

                “Hyung, hyung, stop it…Danny-ah…Noona, help me…” among his screaming that evening. Then we laughed out loud while Jung Min oppa mocked his scream. I sat next to Kyu Jong oppa. He hugged my shoulder while laughing to Hyung Jun oppa whom has pouted.

                “Hyun Joong- ah, I got to go first. I got shopping date today…”

                “Annyeong noona!!” scream Hyung Jun oppa.

                “Yah, Hyung Jun, don’t scream!!” yell Jung Min oppa. I continued to laugh. Young Saeng oppa ruffled my hair again. And I pouted this time. Seems like pouting become contagious here.

                “Ka ja, lunch time, Hyun Joong has promised to treat us…” said Young Saeng oppa. So I quickly tidied up my hair and grab HyungJun oppa’s arm when walking.

                “Oppa, gomawo…” I said to him. He smiled and patted my hand.

                “Promised me, you will tell them okay?” I simply nodded. I will, I don’t want to keep it as secret anymore.

                “Jung Min-ah, what’s with the eagle eye?” Hyung Jun oppa asked playfully. Jung Min oppa just glared at us. I giggled.

                “Jung Min oppa,”I clanged to his arm next.

                “Oppa, there’s your friend,” I said to him, pointing to a poster of horses.

                “Yah, you…” he tried to mess with my hair again. I quickly run behind Kyu Jong oppa.

                “Mehrong!” HE chased me, while I was behind Kyu Jong oppa, then I ran to Young Saeng oppa.

                “Danny!” he tries to bribe me with lollipop… I missed lollipop. I shook my head.

                “No!”  And I hide again behind Young Saeng oppa.

                “Young Saeng hyung!!” he whined as Young Saeng oppa blocked him from catching me, I was thinking to run to Hyun Joong oppa, but then I bumped to somebody else. And I fell on the pavement.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanx for reading....hmm..three chapter for today how is it??