My Wings of The World

My Wings of The World

annyeong~~gomawo for reading...do comments bout this fic...looking forward for you comment....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 4 : Revealing my Past

                “Danny-ssi, what are you doing?” I heard the question. Quickly I shoved my phone into my pockets.

                “Erm, I can’t sleep, can I watch the tv, Kyu Jong oppa?” I asked.

                “Owh, just watch. And do remember to sleep.” He told me. Then he took the remote. And switch on the tv. He sat with me. I looked at him.

                “Oppa,” sounded like a whisper. He looks at me with sleepy eyes.

                “Go and sleep. You looked tired.” I urged him to sleep.

                “And leave you alone?” he asked.

                “Oppa, I’m perfectly capable of taking care of myself. Plus I’ll be inside.” He looked at me again.

                “Okay, just, don’t go outside okay,” he told. He can read minds now?

                “No, oppa, I promised to stay inside.” Then he goes into the bedroom. I waited a while. Then took out my phone.

                “Hello,” the voice.

                “Ella…” I whispered her name.

                “Elle, is that you? Where have you been? Elle where are you?” I hold myself from crying.

                “Ella, I’m okay, I’m just worried about you. After what Diva D wrote, are you okay, Ella?” I asked her.  Then I heard her sobbing.

                “Ella, are you okay?”

                “Elle, I missed you, please come back,” she practically begged me.

                “Hush, now, I will come back…Just spare me few more time…I’m loving it…”I tried to reason with her.

                “Elle, tell me where are you?” she asked me. Oh my…Should I?

                “I can’t tell you, but I’ll tell you something, these people that I lived with, is one of the most important people to me. And I don’t want to leave them yet. I’ll just ask for more time…Not more…Please, Ella, let me stay a while. I’ll promise I’ll comeback by next month.” I calculated mentally, that’s about 2 weeks more.

                “Elle,”

                “Ella, I promised you that, and I’ll come home after that…GTG, talk to you later and don’t worry about Diva D too much okay, Love you…” I hang up. Thank god I set my number to private. Just as I ended my call, the door to Young Saeng-oppa and Hyung Jun oppa creaked.

                “Danny-ssi, why are you still awake? You better get some sleep.”  I nodded and headed to my room.

                “Danny-ssi, are you okay?” he asked me when I reached for the door knob.

                “Oppa,” I looked at his face. For a really long time. I stop looking when I felt my tears are building in.

                “Oppa,” I cried and hugged him.

                “Danny-ssi, are you okay? Did somebody hurt you? Are you sick?” he asked frantically.  He then pulled me into my room.

                “Now, Danny, what happen? And who is Ella?” he asked me. Calmly, more like a big brother.

                “Will you promise not to tell?” I asked him back. He looked hesitant. Then, he nodded.

                “Oppa, I’m Danielle. Of the the teen duo DanielleDaniella.” I admit to him. He looked shock. Like really shocked.

                “No kidding? You are the lost duo?” he asked me.

                “Oppa, you promised!”

                “Okay, why are you here?” he questioned again.

                “I run away from home,” I told him.

                “Wow, life of teen today, you runaway really far, Danny.” He sound quite amused.

                “Oppa! I have too, if not, they will catch me…” He looked at me.

                “Why? Why you run away? Why are you afraid they will catch you? Who are they?”

                “Oppa, you sound like you were with KiBum oppa,” I told him with a chuckled.

                “Danny-ssi, you are my little dongsaeng now…hahaha,” he laughed.

                “Oppa, they don’t understand me, they force me to do something irrelevant on stage. I won’t do that. Music is for people to enjoy.” I told him. He smiled and patted my hair.

                “Danny-ssi, you are so tired. Sleep now,” I clasped his hand when he about to leave.

                “Accompany me can you oppa?” I requested to him. He smiled.

                “Alright my little dongsaeng…” he gives in. I felt asleep with him beside me. When I wake up next morning, Hyung Jun oppa cuddled next to me.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ah~~i wish hyungjun oppa will cuddle next to me too...