My Wings of The World

My Wings of The World

CHAPTER 18 : Wings of The World

                “Now, it’s a surprise for Seoul stop, I believe, Elle said this is the last stop and there’s a surprise for everyone….Ladies and Gentle, Elle doing solo.”

                “Annyeong haseyo, Danielle-imnida~~ Hmm, tonight I’ll dedicate this special song to 5 amazing guys I know when I’m on my runaway adventure…Yes, I’m not lying, the time I gone missing, it’s the time for my adventure…But, this is the last stop for the duo DanielleDaniella, and the last stop for my stardom…This is my last song, for the 5 guys I love the most, my oppa,” then the music plays. It’s Wings Of The World. The English version. A Special present for my oppa. I looked at them. Solely at them. Singing this song with my heart content. Like the first time they sang it to me…
 

One day in my dreams, a small candle light approached me
Then I would wake up unable to remember that dream

That short introduction and the small wind, I cannot forget now

                “There they are!!” I too turn to see who are this ‘they’, the so-called SS501. From the arrival hall, 5 men, rather good looking to, walk down with a smile and occasionally teasing each other. One word came cross my mind, warm. Looking at these 5 men is like bathing under the warm sun. Nice and warm. They treat their fans with a smile and pleasant words. Not many celebrities I’ve known did that.  I was so star struck with them, I didn’t realize when someone snatch my bag.


I remember, we were the sky's day
The natural world and for that dream
We can do it, always the same dream, the happy smile, a full place
We can make it

With the night sky and the remaining starlight, please give it to me
And I confessed to you with your eyes closed and the wide smile

 

                “One can have as many oppa as they want rite oppa?” I purposely asked Jae Joong oppa. And he nodded.

                “See, mehrong!!”  The other oppa laughed at our antics.

                “Danny-ssi, what do you want to eat?”  Jae Joong oppa asked, another oppa that will spoil me I guess…

                “Deokbbokki” I answered.

                “Ka ja, oppa just happened to know the best deokbbokki store.” Just about Jae Joong oppa to pull my hand, Jung Min oppa said,

                “Again, hyung, you can’t spoil her, you need to be strict to her, we already did the spoiling part.”

                I looked at him puppy dogged eyes.

                “Why can’t I spoil her too?”



With short breaths, the smal greeting, I cannot forget it now

I remember, we were the sky's day
The natural world and for that dream
We can do it, always the same dream, the happy smile, a full place
We can make it

If its tiring, take a rest, and fold those weary wings
Laugh, can you see that small candlight? That world?

I remember, we were the sky's day

                “Oppa, what you read on the internet is not true, except the part I’m missing…I ran away because I need to find some space, space from what have made me almost lost myself…Oppa, mianhae, I lied to oppa that love me as much….” And that night I ended telling them what I have told Eli. That night, the oppas slept with me in the living room. We spent our time playing games, sharing secrets and laughing like there’s no tomorrow, well there isn’t, is it? Before we go to sleep, I hugged each one of them.

                “Oppa, I’ll promise you one thing, I’ll come back here later, and I’ll give you one special present…I promise you that…”I whispered to them when they already asleep. I fall asleep after looking at them with all my heart content. I awake much earlier than them. I knew I have to leave before my oppas awake. I pack my things quickly and try to move out stealthily. Hopefully the oppas weren’t awake.


The natural world and for that dream
We can do it, always the same dream, the happy smile, a full place
We can make it

                I looked at my oppa. They smiled to me.

                “ Thank you…Now let me introduce you to my oppa, the oppa that I loved the most, Oppa, come on stage with me, please,” I make my cute face. They laughed. I noticed that Kyu Jong oppa and Hyung Jun oppa already crying. Then after hesitating for a while they come on stage. After being pushed by Bummie oppa and Xander oppa that is. The fans screamed…

                “Guys, this is my oppas, the oppas that I told you. SS501” They smiled. I hugged Kyu Jong oppa wiping of his tears, same action I did with Hyung Jun oppa.

                “Oppa, do you like my special present?” I asked them. They hugged me all 5 together.

 

-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

finally the song~~yes Danny re-sing it in englsih~~do comment plz...it makes my day...and makes me learn my mistake~~