My Wings of The World

My Wings of The World

CHAPTER 12 :  A Kiss

                “Danny-ah, do what you want…We will take care of ourself. Plus Kiss Me and Triple S won’t let anything that happened to us go unnoticed…”I laughed a bit, but my worries are still there.

                “Hmph..You are still worried bout it don’t you?” He tightens his hug.

                “Don’t do that…Don’t worried, we loved you and it hurts for us to know that you are worried about us. The hyungs will get worried bout you too if you keep on like this… Danny-ah, promise me one thing, promise me to do what your heart told you this time. Like the one your heart told you to come to Seoul…Because of that heart, we met…So please, promise me that…”

                “But I haven’t kept any of my promises…”

                “You have your circumstances, but I know if you don’t have any of those problems, you’ll keep your promise…This time, please promise me…At least we are not worried bout you anymore…” He cupped my face.

                “You got amazing family here, don’t be like this…And you also got us, your oppa, U-Kiss and your unnie…” I nodded. Then my door was knocked.

                “Miss, I think you need to get ready, Miss Ella and Mr Kirk is here…”George informed me. I grasped Eli’s hand.

                “Danny-ah, you go and get ready, I’ll wait for you outside…”

                “Pinky promise?” He chuckled before latching his pinky to mine. And he moved outside of my room. I went inside the bathroom. Looking at my reflection. My cheeks no longer swollen, only the blue-black color lingers.  Carefully I washed my faced. Then I took my shower with warm water. I decided to wear a summer dress. A knee length dress of beige color with pink roses embalm on the chest. I apply some of my compact to try covered the bruised. Nothing much is covered by it on my right cheek. I decide to let my hair cover the right side of my cheek. The extra hair that I didn’t used to cover my face, I tied it into ponytail. I looked at the mirror again and whispered to myself.

                “She wouldn’t hurt me anymore…She wouldn’t…” Then there’s a knock on my door.

                “Danny-ah, gwenchaena?”

                “Ne, ka ja…” I took his hand. He smiled at me.

                “Everything will be okay…” he promised me. I nodded.

                “Young Miss,” George announced my arrival once I was ready. I’m now holding Eli’s hand. Ella’s reaction was a bit shocked I guess.

                “Ella, do have a sit, and you too Mr K…”Both of them insisted. I asked Eli to sit. He nodded and sat next to me.

                “Can the three of us speak in private?” Ella asked in her sweet voice. The voice that now I knew used to deceive others.

                “Ani, you can say anything infront of him…We are…” Eli intertwined  our fingers and added,

                “We are together now…” Ella’s eyes seems like it wants to pop out. I managed to hold my giggle. Mr K also have the same expression as her… Then I managed to think rationale.

                “Eli-ah, can you wait with my mom?” I asked him, he looked at me, I can see he is worried.

                “Eli-ah, gwenchaena…I’m going to be okay…”I said to him. He finally stood up, and for the first time, he pecked on my lips.

                “Just be okay, okay…” I nodded. Still under shock. My finger trace where he kissed my lips. As soon as the door is closed, I looked at Ella and Mr K. Instantly disgusted on her. Now she looked how she look last nite. Someone so full of herself.

                “What do you want?” I asked her.

Eli’s POV

                I’m worried of leaving her alone, but they can’t hurt her right… Just then I heard Danny’s mom called me.

                “Yes, aunty?” she motioned me to join her in the dining room. I joined her. And was served with the truth between DanielleDaniella. I looked at the door.  My Danny has suffered that much because of what she believe love? I have this urge to strangle that Ella more… Then I heard a chuckled. I looked at Danny’s mom.

                “You really like my Danny don’t you…Hmm, I think Danny and Ella have done their talking, George?" the old guy nodded. I instantly stood up and again her mom chuckled.

                “I need to go first… I promised my appa to see him and then head back to Seoul… Say I’m sorry to Danny, will you aunty?” She looked hesitant then nodded.

                “Are you really sure?” I nodded.

                “I got to be back to Seoul for practice. We are in the middle of preparing new mini album…” I said to her. She nodded. I bowed 90 degrees towards her and walk out of the dining room.

                “Young Master, are sure, not to wait Miss Danny first?” I went to silence first. Then I nodded.

                I don’t want to hear her decision…What if she decide to follow what that monster wants? It hurts watching her suffer because of that monster.

                “Tell her I’m really sorry, and tell her I wish her best of luck with her decisions.” George just nodded. I wore my jacket back and my glove too before walking out of the mansion. I took my phone as I felt it vibrating. Xander hyung.

End of POV

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so ELI-ssi T__T lol... I want to strangle her too like i want to strangle that person...opps,,negativity is not good... i'll update more later...