My Wings of The World

My Wings of The World

CHAPTER 19 - The End~~

                I’m happy. They are my wings of the world, just like the song. They are my inspiration to dream. Then, something happened. Someone slapped me. The oppa stared disbelief. I looked up. I should have guess, Ella. The audience gasped. U-Kiss coming on stage rite now.

                “ What’s that for?” I asked her.

                “I freaking totally hate you!!” she yells at me. The oppa hold my shoulder. Kyu Jong oppa did try to cover my ears.

                “It has to end now…I’m tired of being a puppet to your dream. I never want to be in this world…It’s not my world…” I said calmly to her. U-Kiss is standing very near to us. They decided to watch.

                “No, that’s not what stated in the contract….”

                “FYI, Ella that contract is not valid. My mom’s attorney found the loophole…” I was amazed at myself. Wow, I said that calmly. I looked at the 12 people who loved me dearly, my mom is not here. So I excluded her. I looked at the audience.

                “Yes, this is maybe the last time you will be seeing me as Elle…The next time it is Danny, who I prefer to be…”

                “You, …” I guess she wants to slap me again, I closed my eyes, but nothing happens. Someone hugs me. Kevin-ah..

                “Don’t you dare…You might get away with the first time and the second time, but you are done hurting our Danny,” I looked at him.

                “Eli-ah…” Ella stormed out. But not before muttering something.

                “You’ll get it …” Now, 12 persons hugging me.

                “She will never get to touch you.” I nodded before

                “Air, I need air~~” they all released me and laughed. The audience go ohhhh~~~

                “Danny, Danny, Danny!!” Bummie oppa starts to chants. Then the whole stadium joins to…

                “Okay; but on one conditions, you guys got to perform too…” We sang again. I think about 3 songs more before it ends.

                A few days later,

                “Danny-ah, try this,” Young Saeng oppa feed me a dish.

                “Yummy!!” I looked at him. He patted my head. Then Jung Min oppa come in,

                “Where’s my carrot hyung?” he asked. I replied.

                “There oppa,”

                “Gomawo, Danny,” he took a stick and eat it, then ruffled my hair.

                “Young Saeng-ah, what are you doing?” Hyun Joong oppa come in to the kitchen. I still sitting at the dining table.

                “Young Saeng oppa, is cooking oppa…Wae, oppa?” I asked him.

                “Ani, “ then the front door open. Kyu Jong oppa, Hyung Jun oppa and my mom come in. I hugged my mom, feeling they will steal your mom.

                “Omo, Danny is being overprotective today….” They laughed.

                “What are having today, mom, oppa?” I asked.

                “You, and I, and Hyung Jun and Eli and Kevin and Kiseop, and Xander and who else?” Jung Min oppa asked.

                “Nope that’s all…”

                “We are going to some amusement park,so, get ready now princess!!” Jung min oppa ordered me. I nodded and ran to my room. I end up wearing a  blue and white stripes hoodie and jeans.

                “Oppa, I’m done!!” We went to the amusement park. And met the others there.

                “Kevin-ah~~” we hugged each other. We just love to do that, then Jung Min oppa will pulls us off..All the time my arm and Kevin’s are linked. And mostly, they agreed to every game I choose, except the roller coaster. Kiseop oppa decided to watch us from down. I pouted, but Eli pulls me into the rides. I blushed again. Then I heard Kevin and Xander oppa chuckled whilst Jung Min oppa and Hyung Jun oppa is giving us or should I say Eli a death glare. After the coaster ride, we went to the game booth.

                “Oppa, I want that!!” I begged to all of them…Then Kevin joins me too..

                “Hyung, I want that too!!” we both pointing at a large white teddy bear. Jung Min oppa smirked.

                “Oppa will win it for you, Danny-ah…”he boasted. Then we ended laughing at him.

                “Yah, pabo Jung Min!!” Then Jung Min oppa smacked Hyung Jun oppa head. Xander oppa tried the game and manage to score a teddy for Kevin.

                “Yeay, hyung~~~ Mehrong..” I pouted. Then Hyung Jun oppa tried it. But not avail. While I was pouting and they try to coax me. Suddenly someone gives me the exact white teddy.

                “Eli~~Gomawo…Mehrong oppa!!!” then I pull Eli’s hand and run with the teddy…

                “Where are we running?” I smiled to him. Then we sat at a bench.

                “Gomawo, for this teddy…Hmm, what should I name it…” Eli shrugged.

                “Since you gave it to me, I’ll name it Kyoung Jae can I ?” Eli shooked his head.

                “ Name it…”Then he kissed me again. Gasped was heard behind us. Jung Min oppa and Hyung Jun oppa practically strained by Xander oppa and Kiseoppie oppa.

                “Name it Danielle…Like your twin…” Eli whispered to me. I smiled.

                “Yah, Eli, that’s my third kiss that you stole…” He blushes.

                “Eli!!We need to go back…The hyung wouldn’t kill you now!!” Kevin yells for Eli. 

                “Ka ja!!” We are still holding hands, FYI…

                “Oppa, where are we going?” Jung Min oppa pouted. So did Hyung Jun oppa.

                “We are going somewhere!!” Kiseop oppa answered. I looked at my watch almost 3 hours we are here.  Jung Min oppa pulled me towards Hyung Jun oppa’s car and I managed to drag Kevin with me…

                We stopped at a park.

                “Wae oppa?” I asked them. Okay, silent treatment from my oppa.

                “Oppa, mianhae, I still love you the most…” Kevin chuckled. I elbowed him.

                “Ka ja they are waiting,” Hyung Jun oppa talked to me. Yeay…I smiled widely at him. Wait. Whose waiting?

                “Who op…pa?”

                “Surprise~~~” KARA unnie, Rainbow unnie, Jae Joong oppa, well pretty much the idol that I known via my oppas.

                “For what?” I asked Gyuri unnie.

                “For making a good decision for yourself,” I turn around. Dongho said it.

                “Dongho-ah…” I hugged him. Just feeling to hug someone. SooHyun oppa patted my head.

                “Yah, Danny, you are not hugging me too,” Hara pouted. I grinned and let go of our hug and hug Hara…

                “Hara, omo, I miss you soo much~~” then Nicole came and hug us.

                “Nicole!!” I almost scream. We grinned at each other before giggling…

                “Yah, girls lets eat!!” Kyu Jong oppa called for us. Yup, this is the end…For this chapter (maybe the end of this story, mianhae). I’m glad that I met my oppas, my wings of the world…

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yeay~~its the end~~ *bowed 90degrees, gomawo for reading...do comment plz...n plz dont asked for a sequel, i really at writing continuation~~ T__T anyway, enjoy~~