My Wings of The World

My Wings of The World

CHAPTER 16 : Mianhae~~

                “Oppa!!” I squealed. Twelve sets of eyes looking at me. Before Hyung Jun oppa hugs me.

                “Danny-ah, we miss you so much…How is our dongsaeng?” I just hugged him.

                “Oppa mianhae…” I was sobbing.

                “Oh my, honey, you are ruining your make-up…” I heard my mom said that. I don’t care, I missed my oppas so much. Then I felt another pair of hands hugging me, then another one and another and another one. I looked up. All of my SS501 oppas…

                “Yah, Danny-ah don’t forget us…” Kyu Jong Oppa said. I let go of my hugs on Hyung Jun oppa and hug him, then Young Saeng oppa, the pouting Jung Min oppa and lastly, Hyun Joong oppa.

                “Oppa, I miss you so much…” Hyun Joong oppa ruffled my head. I know my badass Elle make-up is a mess now…

                “Just, a sec, Danny, used this wipe it clean.” My mom gave me wet tissue; she used it to wipe off my make-up.

                “Now that’s our Danny!” I turned around, U-Kiss!

                “Oppa!!” I hugged Xander oppa and then SooHyun oppa. They chuckled.

                “Our Danny is back..” they said in unison before looking at each other and laugh out loud.

                “Bummie oppa!!”

                “Danny-ah!!” we make it a bit dramatic. Then we laughed. KiBum oppa ruffled my hair. I pouted.

                “Hyung, you are messing with her hair.”

                “Kevin!!”  we hugged each other. I miss the princess Kevin.

                “Oh my, my daughter has forgotten my existence.” I grinned.

                “Oppa, Eli, Kevin and Dongho, this is my mom…” then Xander oppa and KiBum oppa went and hug my mom.

                “Omma~~”

                “Yah, oppa, it’s my mom,” feeling a bit protective over my mom.

                “Hmmm, I have more children now…” she laughed. I looked at my mom, I never knew she knows Korean.

                “Wae, nae ttal?” I know my jaws dropped. My mom laughed.

                “Now, can you get her ready as Elle for last time?”  my mom asked one of the coordi. Both of them nodded.

                “Noona!!” I looked at the reflection, DongHo pouted.

                “Oh my baby…”I said to him. Then he jumped around.

                “Yeay, noona didn’t forget me~~” they all laughed except Eli. Kiseop oppa is not here.

                “Okay, SS501, are you ready you are going on stage first,” the PD come in and told us. My oppa nodded and headed out. Leaving me, my mom and U-Kiss. My mom was immersed in chatting with KiBum oppa, Kevin and Xander oppa. Kiseop oppa just come in.

                “Annyeong haseyo,” he bowed 90 degrees towards my mom. Then his eyes caught on me.

                “Danny-ah!!”

                “Kiseoppie-oppa!!” we hugged each other. Yup the make-up is done and this is better than before. Not that I hate that badass Elle, it just the stylist was hired by Ella and she obeys her command only.

                “U-Kiss it’s your turn now,” They quickly stand up and bowed to my mom. Eli put his hand on my shoulder for a while before leaving. I swear, I blushed.

                “Oh my…My girl is blushing.”

                “Mom!!” the two coordi giggled. I pouted. Then one of them said,

                “You are so much nicer than your partner. She just come in and bowed then leaves.” My mom frowned.

                “Unnie, unnie don’t remember me anymore?” I asked SS501’s coordi.  She looked at me, thinking deeply.

                “Unnie, after what oppa showed you don’t remember me?” I pouted. Then she smiled.

                “Mianhae, Danny-ah, unnie didn’t recognized you earlier.” I hugged the coordi. Then the oppa come in.

                “Noona, why are you hugging our Danny?” Hyung Jun oppa asked. Young Saeng oppa sat with my mom and chatted with her.

                “Oppa, I still love you…Oppa, sit in the vip area later on can you?” I asked them. They nodded.

                “Oppa, see you later!!” I walked out of the room with my mom. Outside the room I hugged my mom.

                “Mom, you are amazing, I miss them so much~~ You did it rite?” My mom nodded.

                “Me and Eli…” I looked at my mom. Eli, mianhae…

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a bit more~~ ^.