My Wings of The World

My Wings of The World

CHAPTER 10 : Annyeong my Oppa 

 

                “You are not even wearing mittens. Take this,” he took off one of his gloves and put it on my hand. The glove free hand of his, grab my glove-free hand.

                “Now, it’s not that cold.” He smiled and then we arrived at the taxi that he mentioned earlier.

                “Incheon Airport please,” he said to the driver once my bag was put inside and we are sitting comfortably.

                “Danny-ah, promise me, you will contact me once you are there?” he asked. I nodded. But really, I don’t even know if I can. I felt my tears prickled.  Out of the blue, I hugged Eli. He patted my back softly. And I started to cry softly.

                “It’s going to be okay…Believe that Danny, maybe one time, I’ll see you on the stage. We’ll be together again…” I’ll hold to that promise.

                “Incheon Airport,” the driver said. I broke our hug. Once we are off the taxi,

                “Danny-ah!!” I turn around.

                “Oppa,” I start to cry this time. Young Saeng oppa and Kyu Jong oppa hugged me. I cried in their hug. I heard Hyun Joong oppa thanking Eli for telling them. Hyung Jun oppa almost cried. I felt really burdensome to them now…

                “Oppa, mianhae,” that’s all I managed to say when Hyung Jun oppa hugged me.

                “Danielle!” I turned around. Mr. K. His face is hard.  The oppas and Eli turned around too.

                “Mr. K…” I noticed Eli’s faced turn hard. 

                “Eli-ah, gomawo for being there with me…I’ll try my best to keep that promised.” I hugged him for the last time.

                “I’ll wait for that promise…”  Then, I hugged Hyun Joong oppa.

                “Oppa, mianhae, and gomawo…Thank you for looking after me…Oppa, saranghae…Don’t forget me, okay, oppa?” I really hugged him. Remembering the days of Hyun Joong oppa wackiness or 4D-ness. Hyun Joong oppa kissed my forehead.

                “Take care, my little dongsaeng,” I nodded. I hugged Young Saeng oppa next.

                “Oppa, gomawo, mianhae…Oppa, I’m going to miss your cook next time…Love you oppa.” Young Saeng oppa hugged me and also kissed my forehead.

                “And I’m gonna miss you, my little helper…” Kyu Jong oppa already cried. I wiped off his tears then hugged me really close.

                “Oppa, don’t cry… You are the sun here…The sun can’t be this sad…Oppa, I’ll come back, I will…” I kissed his cheek. I was holding my tears.

                “Danny-ah, don’t cry too,” I laughed. But it’s lost the essence of laughing. Jung Min oppa suddenly hugged me.

                “Danny-ah,  who am I going to have some fun with? Hyung Jun is no fun anymore…”

                “Yah!! Jung Min!” I hugged Jung Min oppa.

                “And who am I going to have fun with? I’m really going to miss you too, oppa,” Jung Min oppa kissed my forehead then my cheek.

                “ Yah, don’t you dare to forget the name Park Jung Min, okay?” I nodded and my tears fell in the end.

                “Danny-ah…” Hyung Jun oppa wiped off my tears. I hugged him and cry really hard.       

                “Oppa…”

                “Our Danny, wae? You promised you’ll come back rite? Oppa will wait for that… Danny-ah, oppa  love you so much…So don’t cry, it hurts here, when seeing our Danny cry…”

                “Oppa, mianhae, I’ve made you keep a secret from the other oppa. Mianhae, oppa,”

                “Danny-ah, I don’t mind…” just then Mr. K pulled my hand.  

                “Yah, let go of our Danny!” Hyun Joong oppa almost yell. I pulled my hand from Mr. K. He looked at me. Disgusted with me I guess.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Danny will you keep up the promise?? mianhae if it is boring...after this, SS501 will no be appearing...WAE?? Danny in the States....