My Wings of The World

My Wings of The World

Chapter 3 : Wings of The World

 

 

                “Danny-ssi, how was your day out?” Hyun Joong oppa asked me. Like a little child, full of enthusiastic, I told him, maybe Hyung Jun oppa childish act rubbed to me.

                “Oppa, we went to a theme park and we took picture and play all the rides. Then, we played the kites,” I told him in single breath.

                “I’m jealous of you,” he said finally. I smiled.

                “Oppa, are you okay already?”  He nodded. I smiled again. He patted my hair.

                “Oppa, you promise, next time we will go out okay?” I made him promise me.  I skipped to my room. Hyung Jun oppa looked at me, in weird way.

                “What’s wrong with Danny-ssi?” I heard he asked Young Saeng oppa. I ignored them and switch on my trusty laptop.  I logged in to the net. Typing the name of DanielleDaniella.

                Famous Teen Duo’s is missing a member? The headline caught my eyes. I clicked it open.

                The America’s Teen Duo, DanielleDaniella is sighted with only one member. Where is our Elle? Did they quarrel? About what? Boys?

                Boys??? Hello, strict policy of no boys!!

We are trying to contact our hip punk Elle, however didn’t get any reply. Only our sweet pop Ella is available. What Diva D’s going to do? We are going to dig deeper. DanielleDaniella fans wait for our hot stuff. Did the Duo have a fight over boys?

                Urghh!! That Diva D, I’m going to kill her and her team!!! Danny, inhale, exhale… Relax. After catching my breath, I google searched for SS501 and I came across this song.

Eoneu nal na-ui kkumsoge jageun chotppullo dagawatjjyo
kkae-eona gi-eok mothaneun al su eoptteon kkumeun kkeunnatjjyo

Jjalbeun insawa ki jageun baraemdo ijen ijeul su eopsseoyo

Gi-eokhaeyo urin haneureul naljyo
jayuro-un sesanggwa geu kkumeul wihae
hal su itjjyo neul kkum kkweo wattteon haengbokhan useum gadeukhan got
mandeul su itjjyo

Bamhaneul gadeuk chae-ugo nameun byeolbicheun naege jweoyo
nun gameun geudae dagawa yeolbeun misoro gobaekhaetjjyo

Jjalbeun sumgyeolgwa ki jageun insado ijen ijeul su eopsseoyo

Gi-eokhaeyo urin haneureul naljyo
jayuro-un sesanggwa geu kkumeul wihae
hal su itjjyo neul kkum kkweo wattteon haengbokhan useum gadeukhan got
mandeul su itjjyo

Himi deulmyeon swi-eoyo jichin nalgae jamshi jeobeodugo
geudae useobwayo bo-inayo jjalbeun chotppulgateun geu sesang

Gi-eokhaeyo urin haneureul naljyo
jayuro-un sesanggwa geu kkumeul wihae
hal su itjjyo neul kkum kkweo wattteon haengbokhan useum gadeukhan got
mandeul su itjjyo

I ran out from my room and bumped into Jung Min oppa.

                “Yo, Danny-ssi what’s the rush?” he asked me. I gave him my MP3 player. He took it and listened. Then he sang along with it. The other members heard him; they also joined him singing that song. I was star struck majorly! They seem so harmonize with each other. Their voices have this aura beyond my wildest imagination. Creating a beautiful place like that song itself.

                I clapped my hand right after the last part was sung.

                “Oppa, what is the song about?” I asked them. Kyu Jong oppa looked at me and smiled.

                “That was from our first album. It’s a song for our Triple S. You know we love our Triple S so much. And also it is a song that shows how we feel when we came with our first album for our Triple S,” Kyu Jong oppa told me. The other oppa just nodded. Agreeing with Kyu Jong oppa.

                “It’s beautiful, oppa, really it is,” I trying to persuade them. I really meant it.  They looked at me.  Then Hyun Joong oppa chuckled.

                “You like that song? What bout we sang to you the song of Green Peas?” he asked me. The other oppa agreed. I listened to another beautiful song. My heart melted. They truly are one of a kind. I need to learn all of this. I want to be like them. Down to earth, loving each other so much. Suddenly, I miss Ella. I cried. The oppa stopped singing. They scooted closer to me.

                “Danny-ssi are you okay?” Hyung Jun oppa asked. He sounded so worried; I wanted to assured him its okay but I can’t. I can’t stop crying. Kyu Jong oppa put his arm around my shoulder as I continued to cry. After a while, I stopped crying, but still sobbing.

                “I’m sorry oppa,”

                “It was so beautiful,” I said to them finally. Young Saeng oppa instructed me to stand up. I do as he told. Then he hugs me.

                “It is one of the nicest things people say to us, thank you Danny-ssi.” He said after the hug.

                “Now, go to sleep!” he ordered me. I give in to his order. But with mental note, I need to talk to Ella.

                I looked at the clock at the side table. 12.00 pm. I listened through the door. Quiet. They are asleep. I tip toed to the door. My phone is in my hand. The main door, just a bit more.  Almost there.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

omo~~what happened next?hmm, i might not be posting tomorrow, but i'll keep posting the day later maybe...
thanx for viewing and reading my fic, do comment please....