My Wings of The World

My Wings of The World

Chapter 2 : Living with SS501

 

                Officially, I’m living with them.  Well, I can say that these 5 men are the most warm-hearted and they loved each other so much. I felt very overwhelmed unlike back home.

                “Danny-ssi, did you see my socks?” ask Jung Min. Yeah I know now who are they. The famous Korean Idol SS501.

                “Have you looked in your laundry basket?” I asked him. I do some house chores for them except for cooking. Young Saeng oppa doesn’t let me in to his kitchen.

                “Hyun Joong oppa, what are you doing here?” after I regained my posture due to shock of seeing Hyun Joong oppa behind me.

                “Danny-ssi, do you think alien is cool?”  He asked me a totally bizarre question.

                “Hyung, don’t scare her,” Kyu Jong oppa said to Hyun Joong oppa.

                “Hyung Jun!! Where’s my sock?”

                “Why ask me, I don’t know?” that’s the chaos every morning.

                “Breakfast is ready,” Young Saeng oppa called us.

                “Hyung, what are you cooking today?” Hyung Jun oppa asked.

                “For Hyun Joong hyung, I cooked special omellete, for Kyu Jong, I cooked special sunny side , for Jung Min, carrot special, for Hyung Jun and for Danny-ssi I cooked a special American style breakfast.”

                “Thank you, oppa,” I said before hugging him.

                “It’s unfair, only hyung got a hug,” pouted Hyung Jun. I felt guilt all of sudden, then Hyun Joong oppa replied,

                “You cooked for her and she hugs you,” awkward silence moment.

                “Hyung!” Jung Min oppa shouted. Hyun Joong looking sleepily towards us.

                “Hyung!!! Are you awake?” Hyung Jun practically screamed at his ear. His eyes widened.

                “Nah, Hyung Jun-ssi, don’t scream. Can’t you see I need my sleep?” he asked. Everyone looked at him.

                “Hyung, are you just awake?” ask Kyu Jong oppa.

                “Oppa, are you okey?” my turn to ask him.

                “Why?” he asked us back.

                “Hyung, I don’t want to point the obvious, but you just sleepwalk,” Jung Min oppa told him with a chuckled. Oppa looked at us. I nodded.

                “Oppa, I think you should get some rest…Go and sleep.” I told him.

                “But we promised to take you out,” said Hyun Joong oppa. That thought of remembering his promise to me made me smile.

                “Hyung, Jung Min and I can take her out...Danny-ssi we are going to have lots of fun,” Hyung Jun oppa said to me. I nodded excitedly to him. Hyun Joong oppa sighed.

                “Hyung, you don’t need to worry, I’ll babysit them,” Kyu Jong oppa assuring Hyun Joong oppa.

                “Young Saeng oppa, aren’t you coming?” I asked him. He smiled.

                “Nah, I want to make sure hyung here get enough rest, you go and have fun…”

                We eat our breakfast silently. Around eleven, my door was knocked.

                “Danny-ssi, are you ready?” Kyu Jong oppa called me.

                “Coming,” I perfected myself and grab my loyal camera with me.

                “Oppa, where are we going?” I asked Kyu Jong oppa, when Hyung Jun oppa and Jung Min oppa are bickering.

                “We are going to a theme park, then we are going for picnic, Young Saeng hyung already packed us some food,” Hyung Jun oppa told me. Kyu Jong oppa smiled like always. We arrived at the theme park. Hyung Jun oppa drag me to all the games available. Jung Min oppa keeps quarreling with him which rides we should go, and Kyu Jong oppa, just smile looking at us. For the first time, I felt like smiling from the bottom my heart, I felt I’m with family. This is my family. Oppa who loves me. I forced them to take picture with me. In front of a Ferris wheel.

                “Oppa, please one more picture,” I begged them. Kyu Jong oppa look at the others.

                “Arasso, one more picture,” and I smiled again. In my mind I was calculating, when will ‘they’ found me. While I was thinking, screams were heard.

                “Kim Kyu Jong! Park Jung Min, and Kim Hyung Jun,” I chuckled, the fans. I miss that too. I managed to stay hidden. I don’t want to blow my cover here.

                “Danny-ssi, sorry for that, nah, are you ready for a picnic?” Kyu Jong oppa asked me. I nodded. So they took me to a park. A beautiful park, just like on at home. Yeah just like it.

                “Danny-ssi, let’s flied the kite,” Hyung Jun oppa pulled my hand.  Hyung Jun oppa hold the kite on the other end whilst I hold the string. We laugh and scream when the kite flew up in the sky.

                “Danny-ssi play with me too,” pouted Jung Min oppa. I smiled at him.  I passed the string to Hyung Jun oppa and flied Jung Min oppa’s kite. Then I ran to Kyu Jong oppa and pulled him to join.

While looking of them laughing and smiling, I snapped a picture. Just in case.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

gomawo for reading... i really love SS501, so i'm trying my best to potray them as what i know about them....
hope you enjoy my fic