My Wings of The World

My Wings of The World

CHAPTER 15 : U-Kiss n SS501

Hyung Jun POV

                A year had passed since Danny left us.

                “Hyung!! The manager just called!” I practically yelled. Then someone knock my head.

                “Yah, don’t need to scream!!” Aish, Jung Min!! I ended chasing him around the house. Then I stopped. In front of our Danny’s room…I missed my little dongsaeng. Omo, don’t tell that to Bummie, he might get jealous. I opened the door, and sat on the bed. Aish, Danny-ah, why didn’t you contact any of us? I lied down on the bed. Then someone sat on the bed too.

                “You missed her too don’t you…” it’s Young Saeng hyung. I nodded.

                “Why she haven’t contact us a bit?” I asked hyung. He shrugged. Then Kyu Jong hyung came in too. Lying down next to me.

                “Danny-ah~~When will you come back?” Jung Min joined us. We sighed, amazingly, in unison.  Then we laughed. Hyun Joong hyung looked inside the room.

                “Wae, hyung?” I asked him. He joined us on the bed.

                “Manager hyung asked us to get ready, we are guest on a concert…”

                “What??” Jung Min practically yelled to my ears.

                “Yah, Jung Min-ah…” I pushed him off the bed. The others laughed when he strikes back. Hyun Joong hyung told us to get ready.

                “You guys have 10 minutes to get ready…The van is coming soon….”  I quickly ran to the bathroom. I know if we let Jung Min first no one gonna be ready on time. 3 minutes later, I’m standing in front of my wardrobe picking clothes to wear. Then I switched on the tv and watch it while waiting for the hyung to get ready. MTV.

                “Hello, we are here today with the teen duo whom just have decided to make a tour. Who you may asked? It’s none other than DanielleDaniella…” I gasped.

                “Hyung!! It’s Danny~~” the hyung came in running. Hyun Joong hyung still shirtless, holding his shirt, Jung Min is holding his tooth brush, Young Saeng hyung is holding a comb and styling gel is on Kyu Jong  hyung hands.

                “So, what are your stops for this tour?” the MC asked them. Danny keeping a straight face that I knew she hates while that duo of her looking sweet and demure.

                “Hmm, we starts of at the States, in California, then we move to London before venturing to Asia. We already visit London so our next stop is Australia before coming to Hong Kong, Bangkok, and Tokyo…”

                “We are also going to visit Seoul, Ella forgots to mention that…” Danny answered. Our jaws dropped. She is coming here??

                “Junnie, when was this recorded?” hyung asked me.  Just then the interview ended.

                “Wow,  looks like our favorite duo has moved a lot since then. Our sources told us that they have stop at Australia, Thailand, Hong Kong and Tokyo so looks like their last destination is Korea. So, lets go and watch them in Korea…”

                “Yah!! You guys not even ready yet!! Ppali,” Manager hyung almost scream. Hyung quickly put on his shirt and ran back to his room. So did the others. Jung Min back into the bathroom.

                “Hyung, whose concert we are going to?” I asked manager hyung. He shrugged.

                “I don’t know, the company won’t tell me too…” I focused back on the tv, then took out my phone. Bummie texted me.

                Hyung, whose concert is it?

                Mworago?

                “Hyung, U-Kiss is coming too?” I asked him. He nodded.

                Hyung, u don’t know, we r coming too?

                I just know, our manager didn’t know bout it either…

                Okay hyung, see you there…

                “Hyung!!” I screamed for them. Hyun Joong hyung already done with his attire, so as the others except our horse.

                “Yah!!Jung Min ppali!!” I don’t know why, I got a happy feeling bout this…

End of POV

                I looked at my mom. Yes my mom is here. George apparently at home, making sure our household in one piece. She gives me a thumb up. I nodded at her. My stylist was  busy making ‘Elle’ style.  Well I don’t because it’s going to be my last time as Elle. I missed Seoul so much. How did my oppa was doing? Mom says she has a surprised for me.

                “Elle, are you ready? 10 minutes then come to back stage. You have to meet the guest stars for your concert,” told the PD. Did Ella need to meet them too? Like reading my mind.

                “Ella has met them. It’s your turn now…” I nodded. My mom has that she’s up to something kind of smile.

                “Okay, you’re done Elle..” I nodded. Then, my mom pulls my hand.

                “Mom, my mic!” She let go of my hand and I ran back to the room. Taking my mic. Then I bumped into Ella. She snickered. I glanced at her.

                “Well, isn’t it our badass Elle…Meeting the guest stars I assumed… See you on stage later…”

                “Really, I bet they all fall in love with the innocent Ella…oh I mean fake…” I just walked out from there. My mom has that worried face with her. I brushed her off.

                “Mom, it’s okay…Gwechaena~~” She looked at me. I nodded. Actually I was amazed myself. I just return comment to Ella.  We arrived in front of a room. I was busy wearing my mic when my mom knocked the door. I looked at her.

                “Mom!!”  She grinned.

                “Come in,” wait, I know that voice, the door was open.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

almost the end..and it kinda a bit...LOL.. >.< do comment plz~~