Where Are We Now?

A Twisted Journey Through The Undergrounds

 

We continued to walk as I began to grew tired. We had been walking for the past HOUR. Until we came to what looked like, dooms town! All we could see were a few people walking by us and giving us looks. Up ahead, were a few doors where a man went inside. There were signs/headings telling us what was inside, so P.O decided to head into one of them and ask for directions.

"Heyyyyyyyy por va vor!"

I walked closely behind P.O as a big group of men sat around a table and enjoyed their huge glasses of beer.

"Where is this place?" P.O asked without even greeting back, resting his forearm on the table.

"Care for a drink?" The shop seller offered.

"Naw I'm alright. Where's this place at?"

ALRIGHT!? I was STARVING! And beyond THIRSTY! This place looked like a beer shop. I don't drink beer but they also had a pop machine to the far right.

"Wellington Suloh Town." The man answered quick.

P.O turned around and made his way out of the shop. I followed when, "Hey there beautiful!" A man smirked at me as he checked me out from head to toe. Laughter followed.

"Shutup," I replied, turning the other way.

"Where you going sweet thing? Don't you wanna stay for awhile?" The men were on it and they didn't seem as though they'd stop anytime soon.

I ignored and made my way out the shop, "Could you stop leaving me all the time?" I angirly look away as I slighly say to him.

".. Do you really want me that bad?" He smikred, raising an eyebrow.

"NOOO!!! .. It's just.. everytime you leave, I find myself in a sticky situation." I had my arms crossed as I scanned the desert like place. It was hot. And lonesome.

"You can't always depend me on, right?" He stated as he turned his back heading towards something. He had said it as though he was going to be leaving my side soon. Ofcourse he was, once I got home. Well, if I did.

He made his way into another shop as I ran after him, staying as close as possible to him. I didn't want anything happening to me like earlier.

'Hey there senorita! Could I help you with anything?" A lady in a colorful bandana asked.

"Naw I'm good." He took a seat at a table as he threw his legs over and crossed them over on top of the table. I went and took a seat beside him.

"Where is this place?" I asked P.O. Was it far from home?

".. It's someplace." UGH! His answers always pissed me off! Short and very unprecisive.

"But where exactly?" I asked once again.

"Someplace," he answered unspecificly once again.

"OH MY GOD! You're so annoying! I'm dying of hunger and thirst over here, I wanna go home, I'm asking where we are and all you tell me is,'Someplace'? I had imitated someplace in his deep voice.

He chuckled lowly to himself as he turned to look at me and go, "Why do you talk so much?"

"I'M HUNGRY!" I bellowed with no second thoughts. I was hungry! And that made me cranky, moody, upset, tired and just upright impatient!

"Calm your down. We'll find something."

"How long do you want me to calm my down for?" I heard a chuckle in his direction.

"Why do you always just laugh? Why don't you say anything??" It was as though I was a 2 year old talking to my teddy bear, insisting he talked back to me.

"Cause you're quite entertaining," he unexpectedly slighed.

O.o!!.. "... Really?.. You find me.. entertaining?" My whole word lit up! I was hearing this from 'THE' P.O!

"Oh yeah. You're something alright." And there it was again. --____-- His confusingly undefinable short answer.

Just then my stomach growled. And he looked into my direction.

".. Aiishh!" He sighed in disapproval as he got up and began to converse with the shop lady.

HMPF! I sat there with crossed arms. What a careless little.. PUNK! Yes I love P.O but, I mean he's freaking HOT and his voice is just so.. Y! But him in reality, nu-uh. Even baby whipes were more useful and generous. But I was always stuck in the midth's of liking him, and hating him. He was still Block B and 'THE' P.O, but he was also a big, old, mean, cold, arrogant thing of a man.