A physical Incidence

A Twisted Journey Through The Undergrounds

---- 5 mins. into our head off ----

"Say, What's your name by the way?" Yukwon asked, curious to know.

"Mai," I replied willingly.

"Ah, and where've you come from?"

"From far."

"Tss. You must miss your family?"

".. Yeah."

"Are they looking for you?"

I came to a stop in my tracks.

"Wae. Did I say something.. not--"

"No. It's just, I honestly never even thought about it."

"If your parents were perhaps looking for you or not?"

"Yeah."

"..Well, you couldn't have thought of that only now. Right?" Taeil double-checked.

"No. It honestly never crossed my mind."

Taeil looked at me with concern.

"Haha. You're a funny one." Yukwon joked as he playfully hit my shoulder with his elbow.

"Haha.. HA HA HA! Yes. Funny one wasn't it?" I half laughingly state when I look up at them to find them looking back at me, blankly.

I had to had think of something to say. I didn't wanna allow them to think I was .. maybe P.O was right! Maybe.. I AM a little lacking in the brains.

"And I'm guessing, you might've also come to realization how.. wee-yoo you actually are. Haha." Yukwon said straight-forwardly, pointing a finger to the side of his head and twirling it in a circular motion, indicating I was stupid.

"Mwo yaa-aah!" I look at him with disappointment. I don't know HOW he read my thoughts but I thought he was going to be better than these two over here, except, he's just the same. What do you know.

----- Few hours later----

"oh no. The sun's coming down." I look up as I warn them.

"Alright pick it up guys. So if we.. hmm.. .. la dee da.. toot toot toot.. yes! According to my findings, we'll HOPEFULLY be there by tomorrow evening."

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!" P.O cheered as he threw his knees to the groud and held his fists in the air.

"I throw my hands up in the air soemtimes saying--" Yukwon sang when I interrupted.

"Ayo! Got--"

"leggo!" Taeil finished off with a weird hip ing dance move.

We all laughed and began dancing randomly to both english and korean tunes.

---- about an hour later----

The sun was set and the sky had grown dark and gloom.

Yukwon had left about 5 minutes ago. He said he was going to look for something.

"Yukwon!" They cheered. He came back with a stack of sticks he had collected, and 2 rocks in both fists.

"FIIIIREEE!! OOOOOO!" P.O pounded his chest in excitement at the good news.

"And the entire time, when you were leading us, you didn't even think to make us fire, ONCE!? Even after I told you, you never even EVER bothered to do it! All those cold and sleepless nights." I looked over to P.O, as I shuddered at the mere flashback I had.

"Yukwon is officially, the fire man!" Taeil praises as he and P.O lift Yukwon in the air and twirl him around.

What little pansies, I thought to myself.

I got ahold of the two rocks sitting next to the sticks, and began attempting at sparks.

"Here." P.O throws Yukwon on top of Taeil and comes and takes a seat next to me.

"P....O.." Taeil utters under breathes. Compare light Taeil to Yukwon. I was surprised he was still standing. All of Yukwon's load was only on him now.

I get up to give Taeil a hand on getting Yukwon down safely, but P.O grabs be by the wrist and pulls me down.

"But Yukwon's ganna get a hard fall if I don't help."

P.O busily attempted at the sparks and didn't say anything. Why did he want me sitting next to him? When he was busy anyways?

"P.... OH!" Taeil utters at his last breathe as he isn't capable of holding Yukwon up any longer.

I stand up to look at what was going on and help them out, but help wasn't needed. Instead, "No no no NOO!" I scream loudly as I wave my hands infront of me.

Taeil had let go of Yukwon and a big shadow sat over me. Yukwon was falling. And not just falling, FALLING ON TOP OF ME!!!

"FIRE!"

What?.. WHAT FIRE!??!

"We got fire!" P.O shrieked excitedly when he turned to find Yukwon about to fall over me in just a matter of a second!

I waved my hands in front of me and panicked as I lost my balance and threw one foot in the air. I was standing on one foot and about to fall over as well.

Here's the situation. Yukwon's literally inches away from landing on me, and me, well... I'M ABOUT TO FALL INTO THE UNDENIABLE FLAMES OF DOOM BELOW.

"AHH!" I close my eyes as Yukwon falls on top me.

My back hit against what felt like sticksand rocks. Sticks and rocks!?!??!

"AAAAAHHH!!!! I'M ON FIIIRE!!!!!" I lay there on the fire P.O had just made, screaming my head off, with Yukwon on top of me.

"Oh !" Yukwon leaped up and!.. Began.. dusting himself!?!??! What kind of an UPSIDE DOWN, CRAZY BEYOND WORDS, kind of dude was THIS!!?!?!? I was dying and all he thought about was how he LOOKED!?!?!?

"Hurry!!" P.O screamed over to Yukwon as he had just goten off.

"Ya.. why are you so slow, uh!?" Taeil flicked Yukwon's forehead.

"Ow!" He moaned.

P.O bends down as he gives me a hand and pulls me up.

I get up as he throws another arm and places it on my back, helping to lift me up.

"Ooh!" P.O gasped as he let go of his hand, which was placed on my back.

I stood there, spaced out.

"OMG!" Yukwon exclaimed.

"Eee!" Taeil shortly exclaimed afterwards.

P.O turned me around, to take a look at my back.

"Oh CRAP!" P.O exasperated. He quickly rips the dress off of me as he quickly turns to his hyungs and states," Will you please?"
Taeil and Yukwon were both wide eyedly staring at my back. The fire had burned my entire dress from the back, revealing the top of my and it had also burned some of my skin.

"YA!" P.O shouted at them as he still held onto the dress, even though it was already ripped.

"Gosh P.O. When'd you become so, caring and posessive?"

"Yuko!" I guess that was their nickname for him.

"Fine fine." Yukwon expresses as they both turn around.

"Aiiii.. Do even know what happened to your back?" P.O spoke close to my face, as his breathe flew over me.

He removes my dress and begins to take off his shirt.

"P.O..... ah!" I slightly moan from the pain as I place a hand on my back.

"OMG are you okay!??!" Taeil spoke as he turned around to look.

"Oh god! It must hurt pretty bad." Yukwon spoke as well as he turned around due to the painful cry that was heard from my direction.

"YAA!!" P.O yelled at both of them.

"Dude. We wanna help her!" Yukwon whined.

"Yeah! Why are you the one helping her and not us?" Taeil whined as well.

"Yaa JOLLA SILO'S!" {I dont think jolla's the exact word, i think its more, immature, but it means ... wait for it... ! LMAO! i learned it off a utube cursing vid. Some teacher teaches them to his class in korea. I'll post the link to that video at the bottom of this page, but jolla silo's means, ers (Btw, I may be making no sense WHAT so ever!}

Yukwon bursts into laughter as Taeil runs into the nearby bushes.

"Ya Taeil!" Yukwon calls after him as he then follows him into the bushes as well. (To peek on my body.... I wish)

"Ya. Look what you did to yourself!.. Babo." P.O says as he takes his shirt off, "Here." He hands me his shirt, but I was still spaced out.

He leans in closer towards me as he slides my head throught the opening of the shirt and raises my arms and hands to get those through the shirt as well.

He tugs on the shirt and pulls it down. As he pulls down on the shirt, he bends down half-way and looks into my face, and says,