So, is it UKwon.. or P.O?

A Twisted Journey Through The Undergrounds

P.O takes a seat on the ground, brushing the ground first, preventing his clothes from getting dusty.

He takes a seat and open his legs wide apart.

He then grabs me by the wrist, and pulls me down.

I kept retaliating and leviating my hand upwards, opposite direction of the pull, but P.O kept insisting and glared me in the eyes, having me know, it was gonna go his way and that was it.

I take a seat inbetween his wide spread legs, as he pulls my my shirt up from the back, initially his.

I quickly reach my arms to the back, pulling down on my shirt. I wasn't too shocked at the sudden approach he had with me, since i had a hunch the reason he placed me down inbetween his legs was to atleast check me out, where I was hurt and if I wasn't too badly injured.

"Ssst!" He hisses in annoyance. It was a korean thing.

"I.. I don't feel comfortable about this," I stutter on my words, as I look down at my thighs, imagining his face expression at the current moment.

"I don't either now stop being so immature and let me pull-"

He stops at his words. I was shaking my head from side to side, not giving in so easily. Mainly, it was because I felt uncomfortable. Even though I'm madly in love with Block B, I wasn't one to give in to anybody so easily, especially guys.

"Ya," P.O reaches his hand out from my back, cups my chin and partial jawline with his fingers tips, and turns my head to face him, who sat JUST behind me, waiting for me to allow him in his advance.

I fully turn around, cross my legs, and face him. I place my hands in my lap, and look at him with some negotiation in mind.

"Look. I'll let you look at my back, as long as you don't fiddle or keep in touch with my skin too much. And you better be QUICK. A ras seo!?" I raise my eyebrows, as I accept an agreeance.

"Two minutes," P.O answers right away as he quickly turns me around and pulls my shirt up.

Two minutes and that was it for him. I better start counting if I--

P.O placed a warm hand on my bottom back, as his other hand wavered over my burns. The warm touch had me in an 'electric shock'. (FX!! Ignore my random bracket shiz guys. I just get excited fo some dumbfonic (not a word) reason n rant bout useless n pointless n OMG!! IM IN DA MIDDLE OF WRITIN A STORY!! wat da HEK AM I--)

My eyes were wide at the warm imbrace. Although it was far from an embrace, in my world, having P.O merely place a hand on my lower back, AND WITH NO FABRIC ING IN BETWEEN OUR SKINS, was like having him go through an erraticating session of with me.

I began to shut my eyes, slowly, at the warm and gentle embrace I was getting at my back. I was going into dream land again when suddenly, there was some rustling going on in the bush about 10 metres away from us.

P.O gasped quietly at the huge amount of burn marks I had gained on my back. He spat onto his fingers, n gently rubbed the wet spit onto my burns, hoping it would heal them a little. It surprisingly didn't sting since he kept his hand on top of the wound, blocking it from any kinds of disinfections that might come in contact with it and it helped it not sting as much.

"What are you guys DOING?!" Ukwon's voice was suddenly heard in the distance.

"Oh my .. TAIL!" Taeil egsasperated, a little too loud and dramatically.

"AHAHAHA!!" Ukwon burst into laughter as he wraps his arms around his stomach.

"You ERTS!" Taeil expressed, curving his hands around his mouth.

I wake up from my not so deep slumber and look about, scanning the area, to find UKwon and Taeil laughing. It kind of struck odd to me and for the first minute or so, I didn't even know wat they were laughing at.

"Wae.. you guys want a turn too!?" P.O yells back, making me realize what the other two annoyances were laughing about.

"WHAT?!!" I turn around to looks at P.O, with all seriousness.

P.O smiled with his mouth open, and not knowing what to do next, he spat into his hand. He stretches his other hand out, turning me, holding the hand he had spat into, up.

My eyebrows deepened and slanted inwards, my eyes grew bigger than ever and my teeth gritted together when I saw P.O had spat into his hand, and thought he had probably earlier done the same, placing his mucky saliva onto my precious but now burnt back.

"Oh.. you did NOT.. do that earlier to my back.. did you now?" I look into P.O's eyes with a deep and non-playful look. He had asked for it and it was coming now.

"....NOOOO!! I would NEVER! I just did it NOW!" P.O raised his voice, falsely defending himself.

"Why'd you decide to do it now then?" I question, pointing at his spit filled hand.

"..Just.. cause.."

"Just cause WHAT?!"

".. Uhh.. you know.. warming my hands up," he struck both his hands together, making a big clasping sound as he begins to rub his 2 hands together.

I quint my eyes as I still don't have a belief, once, in what he put forth to the table.

“Mwo YA-AH!?” Ukwon half yellingly and half laughingly yelps out as him and Taeil make their way towards us.

“Kisssss.. and then just.. toucchhhh,” Taeil hisses, purposely making some drama.

“Kiss me.. and then just.. touch me! And then just.. call me a  maknae cause I just wet my PANTS!” Ukwon finishes as both of them openly start to laugh in the wide-spread field.

I turn to look over at P.O as he looks up from the focus he had on his hands, “You see. This is why I tell you not to do certain THINGS!”

P.O’s mouth gags open as he argues back, “I was HELPING you! I didn’t know these erts would be going all.. kiss kiss and touch touch and some random wet my pants cause I’m a baby ! Say WHAT!? You called me .. what!?”

Oh god. Not again. Why were these boys so competitive and prideful. They couldn’t even have an INCH of their prides or egos get hurt. I guess.. this is what you have to put up with if you wanna be around the REAL.. BlockB.

P.O gets up and runs after Ukwon as they run further into the bushes, in a game of cat and mouse.

Taeil walks up and takes a seat next to me, as I quietly mince at the never ending burning sensation on my back.

“You know, tomorrow’s the day we’ll finally be back at the lair.. is there something you’re going be saying to the biggest goon of all.. Zico?”

Ofcourse I had things to say to that mother er; Why he reaped me off my family, where my mother was, why he was doing all this in the first place, his purpose and motives and how he turned from being an idol to a suspect in every rap, kidnap and murder case. I had so many questions, but so little time. I had to gather all my courage for tomorrow evening/dusk, would I be able to do it in time?

“So?” Taeil questioned, snapping me out of my thoughts.

“.. I guess.” I answer with a short, undefined answer.

“Hmm.. well I’d like to beat the living hell out of his forever not sorry !”

“..Oh!.. Why do YOU wanna do that though?”

“Cause he’s done a lot of horrible things to me. Every night when I go to sleep, all I get are past memories and infact, they’re all, more so nightmares. Wait. What do you mean why do I wanna do that though?.. Is there someone ELSE who wants to get at that beastly creature as well!?”

I bite hard on my bottom lip, as I look ahead to see if P.O and Ukwon might show up any second, to my disappointment, they didn’t.

P.O had told me how he wanted to get back at him cause he had his sister.. but, was I to keep it a secret? How come I knew and Taeil didn’t? Shouldn’t he trust P.O more than me?

“Umm.. I think-“

“WAAAAAAAHH!!!!” P.O screamed as birds flew up to the night sky in terror, from an alledged predator. Little did the animals know, it was just a psychotic asian man.

“AHHHH!!” P.O screamed another time as Ukwon had grabbed him from the back of his collar.

I suddenly receive a tap on my shoulder, and I knew Taeil wanted something.

“So.. you said, someone .. among us?.. Wants to beat or even actually.. KILL… the great Zico?”

“Well,” I look up as his question suddenly hits me; the GREAT..zico?.. The GREAT!? Wait a minute. I look down and turn my face to the side, facing Taeil, to find him intensely glare into my eyes.

Wow. His glare was definitely no joke. But he was asking for an answer, so I’ll give it to him.

“Ye Taeil..”

“YA IMMA!! .. PAL LEH WAH!” I turn around to spot P.O calling to me in the short distance.

“Ugh. Still no respect for me. We’ll talk about this again Taeil, alright?” I place my hand lightly on Taeil’s thigh, as I assure him we’d continue our conversation again. I get up and begin to make my way towards P.O and Ukwon.

“Oh.. what is it?” I call to them from the other side of the bushes. I get no reply.

“Ya, what is it.. huh? Did you guys find something?” I place my foot into the prickly bush as someone reaches a hand from inside the bushes, and pulls me in.

“AAHH!!” I shriek, knowing it to be them, but still startled having a hand shoot out all of the sudden.

P.O lets go of my hand as he shifts his eyes to look at Ukwon.

Ukwon then does the same, looking at me, and then shifting his eyes to P.O.

“What?” I look at them, confused. I wasn’t getting an asnwer, except for exchanged looks, so I decide,”Ugh. If you have nothing to show me, then why’d you two bozo’s call me out here?.. I’m leaving.”

P.O quickly grabs my wrist, persisting I stayed.

“Don’t be lingering around Taeil too much.”

“….. Huh?”

“.. Just.. try staying away from him. Don’t talk to him too much. Rather, stay closer to us,” Ukwon adds.

“HAH! Stay closer to you guys. What is this? Trying to lure me into some sort of trap?”

“No traps,” Ukwon assures.

“Pfft!...... TAEIL!!!!” I scream out for him to arrive at the scene and get me out of there, and also if I were to get attacked any second, he would know.

“Mwo mwo mwo!!?” P.O panicks.

“Yaa!.. What the HELL!!” Ukwon panicks a little as well.

P.O looks around for a few seconds as quickly gribs onto my arms, “Listen up! Mai, I need you to know that Taeil isn’t trusted.”

“.. What?” I furrow my eyebrows and scrunch my nose slightly, at the sudden adherence.

“He’s-“

“Uh?” I turn around to find Taeil standing behind me.

I turn back to P.O and Ukwon as their eyes had gone wide, but they quikcly get a hold of themselves and looks away.

“What?” Taeil questions. He had come after hearing the call made to him.

I looked around as I spotted a stick,” Look! PERFECT for our fire!” I bend down, pick it up and hold it up for him to see. I had the slightest clue of what was going on, but knew as much that what P.O had just told me, still unevident to what it was he had said, it must’ve been something secretive because they had initially called me into the bushes to had told me this.

Taeil begins to chuckle to self, as he tries to hold in his laughter, “Come on out kid. You don’t need to hang around these two morons.”

I look back at the two boys, who kept eyeing weird signs at me and moving their hands, rolling them inwards, telling me to get back.

I look back at Taeil who turned to look at me as he gestured for me to head on out of the bushes.

I finally decide, unawaringly, and follow Taeil out into the open and walk to where we initially sat and had the whole fire incident.

I take a seat next to Taeil on a thick, solid log that looked as though it had been there for decades, when he speaks out, in a hushed tone, “So is it Ukwon.. or P.O?”

                                                                                            

                                                                                                      *****

ight CALM DOWN ppl

i KNOW u're prolly confused somewat

but daz gud

cuz things r slowly ganna start being revealed after dis

n things will unravell.. in the sand.. wat would u wish for if u had 1 chance?

WAIT!.. isnt dat a song!??!

... i know its lyrics to some tune.. im not catchin it right now

ANYWAYS!! hope ya guyz leave meh some ai COMMENTS!

.. GANGNAM STYYYLLEE!!