Should i trust, or go the other way now before it's too late..??

A Twisted Journey Through The Undergrounds

"MY help!?"

"Yes. YOUR help."

"But what for?"

"...Follow me." I begin to follow him, still having some fear hidden in me that he might make some drastic hell of a move and I'd be gone for good. Never to see home again.

We came to a nearby creek. It looked as if P.O knew this spot from before.

The bright sun shun on the bank, stretching some of its' light on to the clear glistening waters.

P.O throws a pebble into the river/creek, as he grumbles under his breath. His pebble only skips twice.

"I could do way better," I non-chantingly stated as I flipped my hair to the side.

I tilted my head and focused onto a spot. I squinted an eye and bit on my tongue as the tip of my tongue fell off the opening of my mouth. I stretched out my hand far back and just when I was about to sling it, "BOO!"

"AAAHHHH!!!" I screamed as I felt big wide-spanned hands push me from the back.

*SPLASH* I fell off the river back and into the wet substance.

"You !" I yelled due to the unexpected move.

I got up and began to chase him as he ran away, to get even with him. He kept teasing me as it became a cat and mouse chase.

"AAH!" I laughingly screech as I sway my head to the side, avoiding the splashed water.

I splashed some water back at him but it misses by a mile.

"Do you this bad at everything?" He mockingly stated as he smiled throught his teeth.

"ARRGGGHH!" I make an assumingly intimidating roar as I run after him.

"That's your idea of a roar? .. RAAAWWR!!" He boomed loudly with his deep husky man voice. I had to admit, it was y.

He suddenly leaped for me as I turned around to make a quick run for it. He caught onto my waist and grabbed me, raising me to the air.

"AAAHHH!" I laughingly screamed. I was enjoying this. It reminded me alot..of home.

We continued to laugh and play until the sun began to set.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We had just came back from eating icecream while taking a stroll on the rocky pathway to the creek below.

We lay there on the shore, with our hands and arms beneath our heads, as we watched the sun set.

"I miss home," I sadly say as I look up to the great orangish-red sky.

"... It must feel kinda.. upsetting.. to lose your family." I turned to look at P.O as he looked up to the sky. He was also feeling down.

".. So you've also been through it," I respond in curiousity, trying to get something out of him.

"..Yeah.."

--_____-- Hello-ohhhh!.... I was trying to make you tell me what you had gone through.. if it wasn't obvious. Ugh! Everything had to be hard with this dude.

"What happened to you?" I question, eagerly waiting for an answer.

"... I lost my sister."

"..Oh.. Im so-"

"Didn't I tell you before not to pity me?" He angerly sighs as he gets up to sit, throwing his arms over his knees.

"..What happened?" I question wanting further details.

".. She was ." OHHHHHH! So when he said he despised the word '', it was true. And it was cause of a past incident. But how do you lose someone to ?

".. Umm.. But I don't-" And without having to have continued, he gets up and turns the other way, ready to leave. I look up at him as I also get up and walk up the rocks after him.

"Listen. We all go through tough times. I'm going through it right now but honestly, I didn't even remember what had happened to me earlier today cause of all the fun I was having. Thanks again."

He continues to make his way up the rocks as I continue to look upon his long decent back, in hope of a reply.

We make it up across the edgy-rocks as he takes a pause and goes through his pocket.

I tilt my head to the side to take a better glance at what he was doing. He takes out his hand and examines his palm. He held out, a sticker of a sick lime colored corvette, (< a car) a button, a screw, a shoelace, a chain, 2 pennies and a nickle.

Upon looking at his palm, my heart began to feel heavy. Even though the icecream was for free since the shop vendor was closing and his icecream was melting and had no choice but gave it to us, I felt threateningly bad as my throat began to clog up. Was I about to cry? It was just extremely heart breaking for me to have witnessed that.

He placed his palm back into his pocket as a tear, ran down my cheek. And it was followed by a few more.

I was far away from home. Missed it. Didn't know if I was gonna make it back or not. Wanted my mom. Wanted to hug this guy next to me for helping me this much... Wanted to cry, upon seeing his livelihood. Yes. It was a split image of how he was living day to day. Kpop idols didn't make much, especially if you weren't as highly known. Yes they were a big deal, but only among thousands. That was nothing for a fanbase. It just meant you had a name in the industry. That was all.

P.O turns around from far and takes a glance at me. He had walked a bit before he had noticed I wasn't there. He begins to walk back towards me.

I stood there, crying. I noticed 2 large pair of shoes infront of me, followed by slendor legs. I looked up to find P.O looking at me.

"Are you coming or not?" He said annoyed, as he looked the other way.

I began to rub my eyes uncontrollably, wanting to stop crying. I wasn't the type to cry. Maybe because there had been nothing to cry about before in life.

"Do you wanna puncture your eyeballs out!?" He exclaimed quite loudly. I didn't stop.

"YA!..STOP!" He boldly stated as he reached for my hands, removing them from my face.

And with that, I run into his chest! .. Burrying my face into it.

"Thanks hell of alot," I sob as I come close to clearing away my tears.

P.O didn't say a word. I was curious to know what he was thinking and doing. I look up to see him looking down at me. o_O! My eyes widnened. Yes I was shocked but why? Cause it was a dream come TRUE! I had finally got to hug 'THE' P.O! And he even LOOKED AT ME! .. I mean.. our faces were just INCHES AWAY!! Ahhhhh.. I could just die right here, I thought to myself. My heart was flaring sparks everywhere and butterflies just flapped everywhere in my tummy. I was dying of happiness inside.

P.O tilts his head as he leans in closer towards me. His mouth lay just MILICENTS away from mine as he closes his eyes half way. I close my eyes and pucker my lips. This was IT! I squirmed inside my pants. I just wanted to SCREAM the screams of joy!!

"Now if you were HOT, I would've banged you right here at this very moment," And with that, he leans back and lets' go of his usual tight grib on my wrist.

+ O + (dead face) Yes. I think I died abit right there.

He walked away as my mouth gagged at him in shock and anger. But it was more of a disappointment.

"YAAAAAA!! I am SO hot!" I bellow on the top of my lungs as I run up to him.

"Psshh. My grandmother's more balls than you."

*GASP* "WHAAAAT!?! I SO balls!" And with that, I felt as though I should've just stayed quiet.

"AHAH!" He laughed away as he sighed deeply and responded, "Don't make me go crazy woman."

"Tss. I can make you go as crazy as I want," I mumble under my breathe.

"You do that, and I'll make sure you ain't a no more."

O.o!!!!! "You ARE GANNA ME!!!" I KNEW IT!

"Haha" P.O laughs to himself as he shakes his head.

But why did I somehow have this thought at the back of my head that, I was able to trust P.O. And that he wasn't ganna do anything to me? Even though I had read the news, I still had this thing at the back of my head, telling me to trust him. And I did wanna trust him. Should I follow my instincts? Or go the other way now before it's too late..??